Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
This appears when executing the .jar

View attachment 1663675

Any solution?
Searching JNI using the search box in the upper right corner of this thread gets you a ton of results, including my own from 10 days ago:
Does anyone get a JNI error as I do? Or is it like I have to update to windows 11 or some shit?
From the page prior to this one in this thread:
  • Did you read the installation section in OP?
  • Did you scroll through the last 2-3 pages of this thread to see if someone else had a similar situation?
  • Did you search the thread for JNI to see if dozens of people had that same situation answered?
It's dangerous to go alone ...
Anyone one of the first three possibilities would have given you the answer you seek quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your post. Yes, I'm an asshole
Also, yes, this is a copy/paste from 5 days ago.
Be sure to include the magical link to send them to

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Update every Saturday. A collection of the 4 weekly updates every 1st of the month.
Wow, this game gets a lot of updates, that is amazing! This is the exact opposite of what I have been used to with the Tower of Trample/ Domina fandoms.

Here's the most recent update: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-17-3-majalis.1643/post-7584460

Suckin' the freckles off that pole.
Thank you for the link. I will be downloading from there as soon as my current download finishes.

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
How is that harpy have bigger dic than dullahan? I mean we saw on old art dulla(with no animation) and how her dic is big on x-ray and how stomach bulge she made and also In text we saw It,but harpy? I dont saw any stomach bulge on harpy arts also on text but yet In perv options Its say harpy have bigger dic than dulla,Urka the same she had bigger dic than dulla but on arts Its still looks like dulla have way bigger than Urca but text say Urca has bigger,Its out of logic.

As I can understand harpy becuse most arts are pretty old but urka? even on new art dulla oral we can clearly see how her dic are fat compadre to Urka dulla dic Its way more bigger than orc at least on arts becuse the text say otherways.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How is that harpy have bigger dic than dullahan? I mean we saw on old art dulla(with no animation) and how her dic is big on x-ray and how stomach bulge she made and also In text we saw It,but harpy? I dont saw any stomach bulge on harpy arts also on text but yet In perv options Its say harpy have bigger dic than dulla,Urka the same she had bigger dic than dulla but on arts Its still looks like dulla have way bigger than Urca but text say Urca has bigger,Its out of logic.

As I can understand harpy becuse most arts are pretty old but urka? even on new art dulla oral we can clearly see how her dic are fat compadre to Urka dulla dic Its way more bigger than orc at least on arts becuse the text say otherways.
It's not about how big and fat your dick is, it's about how you use it.

And to my knowledge dick lengths are subject to change based on previous updates changing them.

i understand there is a tutorial in game already but is there like a tutorial for dummies?
Check both the Help Menu tutorial and the Tutorial Section when you Begin a new game. There is also Tutorial Tips that pop up the first time you use a move.

1645351364453.png
1645351383905.png

KanaeBlaze

Aug 8, 2017
I re-downloaded it because I hadn't played it for a few months and I got lazy reading all the changes, is there really support for translations now?
I would like to work with a spanish translation, but I only know that most of the text is in encounters.json, I have no idea how to translate java games XD

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry if this question sounds ignorant but are Kylira's and Alma's quest finishable in this patch?

I read through the wiki recently and it kinda got updated on what to do far more in depth than when I last checked and I haven't played in awhile.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry if this question sounds ignorant but are Kylira's and Alma's quest finishable in this patch?

I read through the wiki recently and it kinda got updated on what to do far more in depth than when I last checked and I haven't played in awhile.
Kylira's quest is still WIP, while Alma's quest is finishable, you just need to raise 100 affection and talk to her about portal magic again and whamo, you've a portal in your camp.

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
I'm getting a hell of a lot of stutter/lag/loading issues opening up this new version. Anyone else have the same issue?

MtHzeez

Oct 19, 2020
i get this error for some reason when interacting with the bunny scenes

Game version: 0.3.17.3-Patron-Only
Error: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: music/Merchant.mp3

checked the jar files, and there's only music/Merchant.ogg
converting this to mp3 and adding it back into the jar file works as a fix, but just wanted to post here

edit: attached converted file
I'm having the same problem in my game, but I'm really stupid with java and I don't know where to put the music file, could you help me?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm having the same problem in my game, but I'm really stupid with java and I don't know where to put the music file, could you help me?
You can open it with 7zip for example. Java is "just a container".

• Love
Reactions: MtHzeez
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes