Real1855

Aug 30, 2017
Here are the Install notes from Majalis. I changed a bit to fit it for F95Zone. And added the notes with the *.

DESKTOP:
1. Download the appropriate ZIP file from the First Page. Options are Windows 64-bit(Win64), Mac, and Linux.​
2. Extract the ZIP file to your preferred target installation folder, either using a program like 7zip or WinRAR, or using the native Windows and Mac archive extraction.​
You should now have a folder in your target installation folder with a name like "Tales of Androgyny Win64" - inside of that folder should be a several files (e.g. TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, TalesOfAndrogyny.json) and a jre folder.
The structure differs depening on the version, but every version has some kind of application file, config.json, TalesOfAndrogyny.jar and a jre folder somewhere inside of it.
3. Navigate to and run TalesOfAndrogyny.exe on Windows, Tales of Androgyny Mac.app on Mac, or TalesOfAndrogyny on Linux (note that on Mac and Linux you may need to run chmod -x Tales of Androgyny Mac.app/TalesOfAndrogyny respectively). The game should launch, and the installation is complete!​
I don't have a folder like that. I followed your instructions, still nothing. It was working perfectly fine before.

• Angry
Reactions: negroidprime

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So they finally fixed the music overlapping issues?
I don't know, I think its only a bug that crashed the game completely, there was 2 or 3 pages a go some user who said there was some mp3 file missing.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The bug I mentioned is one where after a certain amount of time playing, when you switch to one area or scene into another that changes the bgm, the previous one keeps playing and it gets to a point where the music is a mess.
As someone who plays without music. Can't say :ROFLMAO:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Tales of Androgyny Character Tales, where you play as characters like Urka, Trudy, Dullahan, Cait, Brigand, Alma and so on. Similar to Story Mode. Would be fun!
I dont have any hope for this game for being top,but I have hope for thier next game where we at least can choice,yes this game also give u option to be top but lets be honest this game its not about top and we can see it in every corner In this game we are not suppose to be a top.

Btw I wonder If they add more love to dully like harpy when we can choice bot or top as far as I know dully not have a problem for being a bot and I love to see this path.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Yeah, she isn't one of my favorites, but she also doesn't force you into any of it.
Actually if your character is horny you don't get to make a choice when you summon her, even if your cherry hasn't been popped.

I ain't gonna judge what you're into, I mean this game generally has stuff for everyone, but I am taking an educated guess that Majalis aren't going to make Hiro (of all people) a character that mutilates the genitals of other characters.
Lmao, castration is something I don't wanna see in this game (I weep that dating Alma is locked behind impotency) I would like the option to cage the dark knight, demon king, Urka , and Alma. The first 2 for being dicks, and the later 2 to keep blue ball them back.

Trudy the MC's permanent dominant
Isn't that like asking for dehydrated water?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
As someone who plays without music. Can't say :ROFLMAO:
The combat music is fun for when sodomize Gobbo.
Empirical evidence suggests you've had to use that line outside of forums as well.

See, where you went wrong is expecting people to use common sense.
Expectations were your downfall.
Brutal. You're taking Prime's job as the resident roaster.
Actually if your character is horny you don't get to make a choice when you summon her, even if your cherry hasn't been popped.

Lmao, castration is something I don't wanna see in this game (I weep that dating Alma is locked behind impotency) I would like the option to cage the dark knight, demon king, Urka , and Alma. The first 2 for being dicks, and the later 2 to keep blue ball them back.

Isn't that like asking for dehydrated water?
I usually don't talk to her in camp unless I am trying to get her scenes. Still haven't got the one where Trudy and Kylira work her. Also, that is more of Hiro giving in as opposed to her forcing herself on him. Dark Knight is a legit brutal rapist that would be on a 3-parter of SVU.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
So Idk if I did something wrong, but in 2 separate playthroughs now I've encountered the cultists and it says I've come back again, despite me only encountering them for the first time in those playthroughs.

Aren't they only suppose to spot me the second time I encounter them onwards?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes