hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i sure also would like the hero to be a futa but i do with it even if it's gay and that am not am still gonna fap to it because it's HOT

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
A hammer is a hammer. It is for nailing nails. THAT simple.
Oh yes, it could also have a screwdriver at the handle, yes. Actually, make the handle hollow, and turn it into a swiss knife, it will have more options and be better than either!

Thing is, there's screwdrivers, and also swiss knives. When you need a hammer to hammer, you get a hammer.

Devs have stated clearly:
NO female or herm. It's a hammer.
So there's no point in keeping asking for more options "that would make it better with more options". Go and find a screwdriver.

The problem seems that people keep popping in, stating what would make the game better as a fact, but can't take criticism to them in return, without realizing something simple: what "you" think is better, it's "your" point of view.

So accept when others don't agree with their opinions on your ideas.
That's not being toxic.
Toxic is not being able to see other points of views or ideas.
Which it's precisely what these "I have better ideas" people do.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
actually there 2 type of futa depend of what people think generally it's with balls pussy some draw without balls some draw without pussy
And dude am into girls with dick that ainght gay chief

• Angry
Reactions: laugh and decker2

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
A hammer is a hammer. It is for nailing nails. THAT simple.
Oh yes, it could also have a screwdriver at the handle, yes. Actually, make the handle hollow, and turn it into a swiss knife, it will have more options and be better than either!

Thing is, there's screwdrivers, and also swiss knives. When you need a hammer to hammer, you get a hammer.

Devs have stated clearly:
NO female or herm. It's a hammer.
So there's no point in keeping asking for more options "that would make it better with more options". Go and find a screwdriver.

The problem seems that people keep popping in, stating what would make the game better as a fact, but can't take criticism to them in return, without realizing something simple: what "you" think is better, it's "your" point of view.

So accept when others don't agree with their opinions on your ideas.
That's not being toxic.
Toxic is not being able to see other points of views or ideas.
Which it's precisely what these "I have better ideas" people do.
Oh my god, someone finally put it into words that i've been looking for in order to make it clear to people how this stuff actually works.

• Haha
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god, someone finally put it into words that i've been looking for in order to make it clear to people how this stuff actually works.
ROFL
Some people is simple as nails (actually, most of us are).
That's when you get to the point of trying to explain something simple and obvious, to someone simple, with something even more obvious as " When you need a hammer to hammer, you get a hammer".
They might get it, or they might bend (and claim to be offended by toxicity), at which point there's not much else you can do, except keep hammering nails lol

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
ROFL
Some people is simple as nails (actually, most of us are).
That's when you get to the point of trying to explain something simple and obvious, to someone simple, with something even more obvious as " When you need a hammer to hammer, you get a hammer".
They might get it, or they might bend (and claim to be offended by toxicity), at which point there's not much else you can do, except keep hammering nails lol
This is really where the ignore feature shines, but I like to believe people will learn when you explain things to them and you can go one enjoying the lewds.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
This is really where the ignore feature shines, but I like to believe people will learn when you explain things to them and you can go one enjoying the lewds.
There's no shame on having and saying opinions (as long as it shaming or getting shamed).
There's no shame neither on asking when you don't understand. I'm simple, so if I don't understand, I ask ti'll I get.

Unfortunately, lots of people tend to do exactly the inverse:
Throw opinions without knowing or understanding, and getting "offended" when they get a reply.
Ignore is, indeed, the best option against a troll, but as you, I believe in answers to explain things.
I like to understand, and I believe people likes it too.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
...and since I'm derailing, a game-related question:

Were are Urka's outfits? Or better said, how to unlock them?
Is it an event or the like?

(I haven't palyed in months, so I'm kinda lost)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Birthday suit is when you visit her in camp, she's coming out of the lake nekkid.

The other one is her dominatrix suit when you're her slave.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hiro: Are you a ghost, fairy, demon, undead or a friend?
Dullahan: Yes.

Monster Town Inn is the best place to see her Dom outfit.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

As for game related questions, when do we get a "retire" option where we can marry and life with our companion? Good endings are too far and few.

Pizza-Slut ♥

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 304609

Overview:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-21
Release Date: 2022-02-19
Developer: The Majalis Duo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.17.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Java: - - -
Android: - - -
Win x64
(v0.3.17.0): - MEGA - -
Linux (v0.3.17.0): - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.3.17.0): - MEGA - -

Extras: Scene Guide to 0.2.07.5 - Redhead+ Mod - 100% save (v0.2.21.2) - Extras - Full Save -
Skip tutorials

Bob69_ thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 304601 View attachment 304602 View attachment 304603 View attachment 304604 View attachment 304605 View attachment 304606 View attachment 304607 View attachment 304608
Is there Fan Sign of Tales of Androgyny?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there Fan Sign of Tales of Androgyny?
Fan Sign? Do you mean like a Fan Signature Embedded to put in your profile?

As for game related questions, when do we get a "retire" option where we can marry and life with our companion? Good endings are too far and few.
If God doesn't give us the Brigand Cottage Settle Down Ending, Humanity would make it themselves.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this? I get them each time I start the java version of the game? I uninstalled and installed the Java didn't work.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes