LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
When will the Win x64 be updated to the latest? I somehow can't figure out how to make the JAVA version run despite the Tutorial Installation

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
When will the Win x64 be updated to the latest? I somehow can't figure out how to make the JAVA version run despite the Tutorial Installation
Every 1st of the month. Just download the win x64 and every weekly update switch out the .jar.

Anyone having problems with jni errors on the java version just uninstall any older version of java first download java 17 it should be fixed that overly complicated method they have linked in instillation tab wouldn't work for me.
The answer above is the TL:DR of the install instructions from Majalis. Works for Mac and Linux too. Will edit the instructions.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wait so I can download BOTH the Java and Win x64 and just replace the Win x64 .jar with the Java? o_O
The Jar is the full game the win x64 is just a standalone JNI (means Java build), because having an installed Java on the PC often leads and will lead to problems (just for using it with the ToA .jar).
I have no problems with the x64 build since the saving errors last year and I don't even have Java installed anymore.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The Jar is the full game the win x64 is just a standalone JNI (means Java build), because having an installed Java on the PC often leads and will lead to problems (just for using it with the ToA .jar).
I have no problems with the x64 build since the saving errors last year and I don't even have Java installed anymore.
Got it Thx <3

Reactions: Bob69

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
this may also be a dumb question but.. how to i duel wield..?
or is it only the dagger?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh, the "jar" goes at the end ... and only once. That's why I ended up with this ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dunno if thats a meme now, or if ya serious, but if serious, you can choose to display file endings, if you choose not to then you only need to add TalesOfAndrogny

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Didn't play it yet, just wait for Twiton, he knows :ROFLMAO:
I am shocked that you assume I play ToA as a Power Bottom and not a Power Switch.

I'll assume it's in her encounter, same as usual. Probably by defeating her, same as how you recruit her normally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am shocked that you assume I play ToA as a Power Bottom and not a Power Switch.

I'll assume it's in her encounter, same as usual. Probably by defeating her, same as how you recruit her normally.
I don’t assume I know you don’t play, but I also know you poke around in the code

Reactions: Twiton
Apr 22, 2019
Can you guies healp me, I just cant play the Java version of the game. It allways tells me at te start of launching it with my java program, that I have an outdated version. I have the newest java veerion and other java games runn fine on my PC. Am I doing someting wrong or is it just someting with this game?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes