claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Reactions: Twiton

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
We clearly need an extremely intrusive notification on how to properly install the new updates.
Though to be fair I've forgotten once or twice

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Can you guies healp me, I just cant play the Java version of the game. It allways tells me at te start of launching it with my java program, that I have an outdated version. I have the newest java veerion and other java games runn fine on my PC. Am I doing someting wrong or is it just someting with this game?
Read the OP.

Reactions: Twiton and Keffisch

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
We clearly need an extremely intrusive notification on how to properly install the new updates.
Though to be fair I've forgotten once or twice
Just adding optional steps to the installation on the front page would be probably enough.
Like:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "TalesOfAndrogyny.exe" to start playing.
Optional (if Java version Number different than zip):
3- Download Java (.jar)
4- Replace old .jar with the new version
5- Make sure the jar is called TalesOfAndrogyny

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Zor310

Nov 14, 2018
Excuse my ignorance but the translation packs for other languages can be downloaded somehow somewhere or do you have to wait for other users to create those packs and then change the language of the game?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Excuse my ignorance but the translation packs for other languages can be downloaded somehow somewhere or do you have to wait for other users to create those packs and then change the language of the game?
It's only the support, so the text files are easy to change. Now we have to wait for people to translate.

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Hello does anyone know how to edit your save by any chance? Because I already try to edit my money and perks using notepad++ but I put the edited save file and overwrite the save file, it won't change please help me :/

Lebrix

Jul 7, 2019
Heres a poor guide I made:

This is correct. Sorry if my post was unclear. Just make the character you want to edit, open the save game directory from the game with the ingame button in the menu and edit it in the notepad. Take a backup of the file if it does not work the first time.

Step by step:

Create character and save. Enchanter is the class used here, other classes may have some values missing.

Open save file location from within the game with the new savegame button in the save folder. Backup the file in case it does not work the first time.

Open the .json file in notepad. Verify its the correct file by your characters name.

Then edit the stats, just scroll until you find them, note that these are already edited numbers:

View attachment 1534149

Then alter skill, magic, perk points and money:

View attachment 1534151

Save the changes, close the file and load the save, check to see if stats and points are as you added them in. If it didn't work just make a new char, try again and you will figure it out! Oh, and keep cheat mode on in the options menu so you dont have to worry about food.

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hello does anyone know how to edit your save by any chance? Because I already try to edit my money and perks using notepad++ but I put the edited save file and overwrite the save file, it won't change please help me :/
Did you load it ingame and not just push continue, since continue doesn't load the save, it picks up where you last left the game?

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
Yes, because dark knight treating hiro like a doormat is such a novel and innovative trailblazer of a concept, lets have more of the same.
I mean there should be at least one person that Hiro just can't top and I think that should be DK at least till the very end.
I like playing as switch Hiro and his top scenes need to be done right which is why I feel false Demon King top scenes are still pretty lacking.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
I mean there should be at least one person that Hiro just can't top and I think that should be DK at least till the very end.
I like playing as switch Hiro and his top scenes need to be done right which is why I feel false Demon King top scenes are still pretty lacking.
Nice try Dk, but we'll know why you're scared of getting topped.

Reactions: Twiton and Volxie

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Wait...the giant will fuck hiro?
Rest and Pepperonis Hiro.
Also,While I don't like DK,what can I do? People want it,people will have it.
Also animating that girl fucking the elve huh,interesting,I wonder if the Goblin one will also be animated

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes