Philroy

Mar 23, 2019
Man, i cannot figure out who i need to get Trudy to train with, i've managed to get her to "train" with jester, warlock, fire elemental and the ghost but Trudy still isn't ready yet?
I don’t know if I’ve gotten bad RNG or if I’m just dumb, but I can’t seem to find the “training” Trudy x Fire Elemental scene. I can get the old Trudy x FE scene just fine, but that doesn’t seem to advance the quest line. Is the Trudy Quest scene in a different encounter or something?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I don’t know if I’ve gotten bad RNG or if I’m just dumb, but I can’t seem to find the “training” Trudy x Fire Elemental scene. I can get the old Trudy x FE scene just fine, but that doesn’t seem to advance the quest line. Is the Trudy Quest scene in a different encounter or something?

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Pick "Can't we just talk" and then "offer another", there's only one type of fire elemental counter.

When you've got Trudy to train with the ghost (manor encounter), FE, Jester and Alma, you need to find the second dark knight enounter in the blasted lands (or use the encounter menu for dark knight 2), after fighting her and NOT submitting to her, you need to talk to Trudy at camp and quest complete.

Reactions: Twiton

MtHzeez

Oct 19, 2020
I would like them to give more importance to Hiro's dick, in case there were more interactions when we are impotent, regarding the size of Hiro's dick or when we are with the chastity cage. Because I found the Demon King's interaction when we are with the cage very interesting.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Uninstall Java, reinstall java SE 17.
Or do not actually play it through java, just read the OP and download necessary versions and use .exe to launch.

how do you install the full save while youre on java?
Check the above, less hassle and better experience.

Oh, and it's "you're". Ja, ich bin ein Grammatik-Nazi.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.4)

Dulla Oral Saliva.png

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Pretty straightforward one this week - we've animated the Bunny/Puca Cowgirl art (which actually has a lot in it - more than is currently implemented in game, like cum variants!), and we've added an entirely new option for recruiting Alma the Warlock - a pretty nifty power bottoming scene!

Next up is... well, you'll see.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.4)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.4)
- - -

Note: This version is also labeled as "0.3.17.4", even when we had a "0.3.17.4 - Hotfix" last week.

Last edited:

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
how do you install the full save while youre on java?
Unlike some games, you won't have to transfer saves. It does it for you whether you use X64 or Java.

Unless you meant something else, in which case you might need to elaborate.

Or do not actually play it through java, just read the OP and download necessary versions and use .exe to launch.

Check the above, less hassle and better experience.

Oh, and it's "you're". Ja, ich bin ein Grammatik-Nazi.
User asked about Java, so I told them how to use Java. Its really not a "hassle" at all unless you view 5 minutes out of your day a "hassle."

I work tech support, so this isn't even on my radar of "dumb questions."

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
User asked about Java, so I told them how to use Java. Its really not a "hassle" at all unless you view 5 minutes out of your day a "hassle."

I work tech support, so this isn't even on my radar of "dumb questions."
Nah it's the wrong approach for this game, you should always use the JNI that is build into the "Win" version and just switch out the .jar version every week/month, to make it the most stable build, like its described in the "Install guide"
It is when you can find the answer on like almost every page before this one.

Reactions: Count Morado

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
Nah it's the wrong approach for this game, you should always use the JNI that is build into the "Win" version and just switch out the .jar version every week/month, to make it the most stable build, like its described in the "Install guide"
It is when you can find the answer on like almost every page before this one.
Both are pretty stable from my position. Its really up to user preference. If they prefer to use Java, then thats just how it is.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.4)

View attachment 1675718

Hayoooo! New weekly!

Pretty straightforward one this week - we've animated the Bunny/Puca Cowgirl art (which actually has a lot in it - more than is currently implemented in game, like cum variants!), and we've added an entirely new option for recruiting Alma the Warlock - a pretty nifty power bottoming scene!

Next up is... well, you'll see.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.4)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Note: This version is also labeled as "0.3.17.4", even when we had a "0.3.17.4 - Hotfix" last week.
Power bottom content? POWER BOTTOM CONTENT!

Also, our favourite bunny girl getting more love <3

Jun 11, 2020
Anyone having problems with jni errors on the java version just uninstall any older version of java first download java 17 it should be fixed that overly complicated method they have linked in instillation tab wouldn't work for me.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes