PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
DW not working as intended could be a recent thing. Idk, since i havent given dw a shot until now, but checking a several month old post about it is unlikely to explain or fix anything. Also i couldnt find any such post, closest was some dude explaning how much better stealing with a thief works, who sort of snapped at you.

Seemed like you suggested that to vent off at the guy, more than anything else.
Don't misunderstand my intent. I remember him snapping, but I thought I remembered him explaining how could the thief was. If not, then I can't exactly help you except suggest using the weapons that aren't so heavy.
Nah, we know full well she knows how to do it best. If your skill is too low, she'll suck herself off to show you how!
Never doubt her ability to suck. With a head that can come off when desired, she would be one of the best suckers.
Selkie becomes a pseudo GF that you can go on dates with, same with Alma & Urka.
Does Urka count as a gf? I only remember her banging like a caveman at every chance.
I dont like how much of a jerk urka becomes once she joins camp. Even as a bottom, she chokes you out for no reason, instead of letting you finish, and then has you lick hers off the forest floor. Like the dark elf, but worse.
Pretty damn uppity, considering how easy she is to beat.
Yeah, she isn't one of my favorites, but she also doesn't force you into any of it. Since you have to agree to become a toy, she's already better than the Dark Knight about the dom stuff. Since she is quite reserved until then, it would be interesting if you could put that cute love face to good use like you can with Trudy. :KappaPride:
How is that harpy have bigger dic than dullahan? I mean we saw on old art dulla(with no animation) and how her dic is big on x-ray and how stomach bulge she made and also In text we saw It,but harpy? I dont saw any stomach bulge on harpy arts also on text but yet In perv options Its say harpy have bigger dic than dulla,Urka the same she had bigger dic than dulla but on arts Its still looks like dulla have way bigger than Urca but text say Urca has bigger,Its out of logic.

As I can understand harpy becuse most arts are pretty old but urka? even on new art dulla oral we can clearly see how her dic are fat compadre to Urka dulla dic Its way more bigger than orc at least on arts becuse the text say otherways.
Same reason Urka had a bigger dong than the Demon Queen. The art is different than the numbers, so unless it is mentioned to the devs, it's just how it will be. Speaking of Harpy, Hiro needs to open up a school where he teaches them civilized standards and takes it a lot.
Check both the Help Menu tutorial and the Tutorial Section when you Begin a new game. There is also Tutorial Tips that pop up the first time you use a move.
This is what I did. Read the tutorial and played the game to figure things out. Just how things used to be so I guess I'm still doing it that way.

• Angry
Reactions: Kronos405

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Some people seem to forget how cute urka is/was in the beauty peagant, she's precious.
The "i want to be noticed, i want to participate but i'm too proud to admit that i want it"

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The Redhead+MOD has now been updated to 3.17.3

Time for some Dulla action! I also fixed an error where the game would crash due to a missing music file. Enjoy!

View attachment 1665052 View attachment 1665057 View attachment 1665059
View attachment 1665054 View attachment 1665053 View attachment 1665055
Got a spoiler in that, my man.
What about new update where we can chop-off Dark knigh dick and Urka? so they become bitches,especial DK.
Brutal. I would rather cage them up and use a short leash.
What about a new update which allows player to opt out of encounters that they dislike? Oh wait, it's already in the game! Isn't that amazing?
That is poor bait and you know it.
Thats not a slave scene. What i described is the normal state camp interaction summon her-> ask to fuck her(top2 requied) where urka is being a douche for no good reason. Like, what does she even gain from choking you out and having you lick her gunk off the dirt? And the blueballing is just bad etiquette.

Should include a sparring choice in her camp options, where winner gets to remind whats what.
I wasn't referring to that scene in particular, although I remember her being a prick when you beat her and try bang her. She's like the Drow, only the Drow us supposed to be rude. I suppose Urka is there for dom lovers, but a bit harder than Trudy.

• Angry
Reactions: Kronos405

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
What about new update where we can chop-off Dark knigh dick and Urka?
1645421799841.png
I ain't gonna judge what you're into, I mean this game generally has stuff for everyone, but I am taking an educated guess that Majalis aren't going to make Hiro (of all people) a character that mutilates the genitals of other characters. That'd be a tonal whiplash for a character whose most evil act is either blue-balling someone or being a douche to a few charas.
What about a new update which allows player to opt out of encounters that they dislike? Oh wait, it's already in the game! Isn't that amazing?
The Fetish Toggle is actually a polled feature, which I recommend people vote on! It'll allow players to toggle which sort of scenes they don't want in their playthroughs.
Should include a sparring choice in her camp options, where winner gets to remind whats what.
All companions should have a sparring option!
Some people seem to forget how cute urka is/was in the beauty peagant, she's precious.
The "i want to be noticed, i want to participate but i'm too proud to admit that i want it"
Tsundere Orc that secretly wants affection and appreciation. Lovely!

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Imagine If we just be able to play character like dullahan...so baddas.stron,big dong,top,cute.

hey why they wont In futhure dont make any short hmm demo? scene? where we will take leash as dully?

so no chop dicks off? hmm...so how about dulla make DK and urka her bitches? dulla way stronger than urka(demon blod) and way bigger than DK,oh and lets lose for a while dulla head so her body make sure dk and urka has never close again and let them taste what they do all the time to others!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Imagine If we just be able to play character like dullahan...so baddas.stron,big dong,top,cute.
Tales of Androgyny Character Tales, where you play as characters like Urka, Trudy, Dullahan, Cait, Brigand, Alma and so on. Similar to Story Mode. Would be fun!

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Did they change how the Mossy Expanse/Outpost map generation works?

I remember when I first played it several months back when you're about to reach the Outpost from more than one tile without having to encounter the Dark Knight.
Now everytime I enter the Expanse there's only 1 tile that connects to the Outpost itself and it's the one with the Dark Knight sitting on it making her unavoidable.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
4 questions.
#1:- Will there be more Trudy content? (Especially where Trudy dominates the MC, with a chance & choice to make Trudy the MC's permanent dominant owner/master)
#2:- Any news on possibly recruiting the goblin Selkie?
#3:- Any new content for Lura the mouthfiend in the works?
#4:- Will the ghost get a recruitment chance?

1 request.
MORE DOMINANT MISTRESS URKA AT THE CAMP CONTENT PLEASE!!!!!

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I keep getting a crash error anytime I try to enter the grasslands tavern area on map. Or Bunny Tavern, under encounters.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes