negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Wait a second, I just noticed.... Does Hiro's default outfit (Enchanter/Enchantress) has a cape? I'm seen some pictures of it and I didn't noticed it before but it's there. Or at least it WAS there. Can someone confirm it? Now I'm curious XD
AFAIK, only paladin and ranger have capes, atleast what i've found out by editing the pictures to remove them (if you're interested, you need to open up the .jar file up, find the "animation" folder inside it and find the mc.png's (1 through 10)).

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm saying it because while browsing Hiro's pics on Google I found this and now I'm bothered XD

View attachment 1652994
There's not an ingame version of this, i'm pretty sure.

I'm just wondering where it would be connected, unless it's connected to that choker then i do not see any actual way it'd be fastened around the neck, then again the paladin cape doesn't have stuff like that either, unless it's fastened to that chestpiece.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
I still kinda hate that the Strange Merchant prevents you from playing a holy buttslut. If you get fucked too much and run across her, its instant game over, because chastity cage (required by paladins) and anal score of 3 equals game over for her.

Even made her a catamite paladin.... *grumble*

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I still kinda hate that the Strange Merchant prevents you from playing a holy buttslut. If you get fucked too much and run across her, its instant game over, because chastity cage (required by paladins) and anal score of 3 equals game over for her.

Even made her a catamite paladin.... *grumble*
Just edit the files if you come across her so you aren't an addict, then edit them back when she goes to goof off.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Wait a second, I just noticed.... Does Hiro's default outfit (Enchanter/Enchantress) has a cape? I'm seen some pictures of it and I didn't noticed it before but it's there. Or at least it WAS there. Can someone confirm it? Now I'm curious XD
Hiro's original model used to wear a cape as an Enchanter.

Screenshot (265).png Screenshot (279).png

I've grown to appreciate Hiro's new look but there is something about the old face that I really miss. :(

Jul 8, 2019
Not really surprising for a robot...Wolverine is 5'3 and over 300lbs AND he is mostly flesh, too.

...You'd think those would just be just the mommy milkers.
wolverine has a metal-plated skeleton tbf. don't think the missing arm helps baiken with her weight, but 99lbs is a little odd

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Whose glorious rump is that? :illuminati:
(Mind you, not all MajalisArt posts are ToA related, but here goes)
Having examined the current art, as well as what Lore loose ends will most likely be resolved in Story Mode, it could be:

-Mermaid(Humanoid Form? But seems they've got balls in this pic so probs no)
-Fire Elemental (Same as above)
-A pre-demon Jester
-Cult Priestess
-The legendary Shopkeeper Lewd
-Trudy's Former Travelling Companion
-The Hero we meet on the way to Zone 2 in Story Mode
-The Paladin of Drepnir
-The mysterious Adventure-Story Select Screen character in the middle, who appears possibly depicted on the Cult Temple Altar and has this(?) possible concept art. This is from an old image dump though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we're basing on skin-tone, I don't think it's the Warlock? Unless she gets a tan perhaps. Like I said, might not be ToA Art.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
(Mind you, not all MajalisArt posts are ToA related, but here goes)
Having examined the current art, as well as what Lore loose ends will most likely be resolved in Story Mode, it could be:

-Mermaid(Humanoid Form? But seems they've got balls in this pic so probs no)
-Fire Elemental (Same as above)
-A pre-demon Jester
-Cult Priestess
-The legendary Shopkeeper Lewd
-Trudy's Former Travelling Companion
-The Hero we meet on the way to Zone 2 in Story Mode
-The Paladin of Drepnir
-The mysterious Adventure-Story Select Screen character in the middle, who appears possibly depicted on the Cult Temple Altar and has this(?) possible concept art. This is from an old image dump though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we're basing on skin-tone, I don't think it's the Warlock? Unless she gets a tan perhaps. Like I said, might not be ToA Art.
That's why i haven't posted it, i didn't know if it was ToA related or not, and since it could be a lot of characters...

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I find it insulting your list of suggestions doesnt include the possibility of it being the butt-bandit's butt (say that 3 times fast).
Skin tone checks out
That totally doesn't seem like what the Brigand would wear imo. It's got like thigh socks in the shot too.

She strikes me as either going commando or wearing lacy panties in the bedroom, just for the fun of making them tear from her cock getting erect.

And regarding skin tone, I do suck at colour differentiation so /shrug
That's why i haven't posted it, i didn't know if it was ToA related or not, and since it could be a lot of characters...
Spoilers: It's Old Man A from the town of Nadir!
And I just post Majalis art here so it can get some exposure from the peeps here. Especially the ones that don't follow their socials and just download the updates.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes