Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
The real question is WHEN do we get a scene where Urka shoves Hiro's face inbetween those massive green cheeks and forces him to work it until his tongue gets numb

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The real question is WHEN do we get a scene where Urka shoves Hiro's face inbetween those massive green cheeks and forces him to work it until his tongue gets numb
This but Brigand

Wait, when are we getting the Urka X Brigand content :love: Hypothetical: Mud-wrestling.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Many ppl here hope for more Urka content, but there will probably many others first get scenes and we have all the story updates too.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I love how the Dommy Mommy outfit looks. I cant wait for Kylira and Trudy to have alt outfits as well. Somehow imagining Kylira in a leathery suit gets my imagination going wild :sneaky:
The perfect outfit for Trudy, really goes with his personality

And for Kylira, maybe we can get his Elf Princess brothel outfit?

But for Alma... Hmmm, I'm gonna go with sweatpants (With a clear bulge) and a grey hoodie. Her workout outfit. :p
(Yes, I do love the joke that Alma gets self-conscious about Urka calling her Blubberbutt, even when Urka has asscheeks like a dump truck.)

BTW, for those wondering, it does indeed seem Story Mode has had small lore updates to the intro! I'm gonna do comparisons, for Ease of Use to people going back into the Story ^w^

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Btw, probably noob question. Are those "five" the ones that you can get to follow you the only companions you can have? Im not asking for more, just curious if there is another that can follow you and somehow I had missed their interactions ^^
Team Hiro!

Hiro, Alma, Urka, Trudy and Kylira. Dullahan can be pseudo recruited if you're her girlfriend, since you get her head from a post-office in the DKR zone!
You only get one chance to recruit Alma and Kylira. Alma requires 7+ CHA to recruit.

• Yay, new update!

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
Arachne is a game over if you fail the checks in the cave and fall unconscious. If you come prepared and fight her you don't get a bad end if you get egged, you can actually keep coming back to her to be her broodmother.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
You can also get egged by those Wasp knights.
I also read something about being "impregnated" by Goblins - you need to get egged (I think?) by a female Goblin and then get creampied by something else (Centaur, Werewolf, and there was a third one I can't remember, maybe the male Goblin) and then you'd bear the appropriate spawn, but I've never done it myself.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh nice. I may try that out. Tho being pregnant of spiders make me feel a liiiitle bit uneasy ngl ^^'

But are those two the only characters you can get prego from? Or sort of pregnant? Im curious :3
You can also get egged by those Wasp knights.
I also read something about being "impregnated" by Goblins - you need to get egged (I think?) by a female Goblin and then get creampied by something else (Centaur, Werewolf, and there was a third one I can't remember, maybe the male Goblin) and then you'd bear the appropriate spawn, but I've never done it myself.
Female Goblin with Centaur, Werewolf, Harpy. Mermaid, Spider and the Wasps are all I think. Twiton reminded me of the Naga!

Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Female Goblin with Centaur, Werewolf, Harpy. Mermaid, Spider and the Wasps are all I think.
Don't forget the Naga! If you agree to 'make a baby' with her while egged, she can fertilise the eggs and helps you through the labour.

How do u get the cute Demon King "topping" artwork? Is there a new special interaction for it? Seen that banana sweet lovely pic of her just melts my heart X3
Beat the Demon King in combat with Icecream in your inventory.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Also I plan to recreate some of the ToA characters in other games that I play. Would it be okey if I post my attempt pics in here? I wanted to ask just in case.
Either here, the 2 subreddits, the fan discord or the off-topic thread.

And yeah, I recreate Brigand in a fair amount of games too :p

• Yay, new update!

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hiro's a femboy and yes, you can top people, but why would you, power bottom boi all the way!
We have been through this. Blue-balling everyone is the true path for Hiro.
The only way to truly punish Trudy is via cock-blocking and blue-balling. That or a swift gutcheck when he's being too arrogant.

We need chatter lines of characters just losing their shit that a Hero set them on fire, often with OIL.
The way to punish him is to cage him and refuse to let him come until you are long spent. Also, I vote for a Tom & Jerry scream for the flames.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The perfect outfit for Trudy, really goes with his personality

And for Kylira, maybe we can get his Elf Princess brothel outfit?

But for Alma... Hmmm, I'm gonna go with sweatpants (With a clear bulge) and a grey hoodie. Her workout outfit. :p
(Yes, I do love the joke that Alma gets self-conscious about Urka calling her Blubberbutt, even when Urka has asscheeks like a dump truck.)

BTW, for those wondering, it does indeed seem Story Mode has had small lore updates to the intro! I'm gonna do comparisons, for Ease of Use to people going back into the Story ^w^
I vote for quarterback Alma outfit. Her number 69 will be legendary.
Team Hiro!

Hiro, Alma, Urka, Trudy and Kylira. Dullahan can be pseudo recruited if you're her girlfriend, since you get her head from a post-office in the DKR zone!
You only get one chance to recruit Alma and Kylira. Alma requires 7+ CHA to recruit.
I didn't know you could get the Doppleganger as a follower. :LOL: The one chance recruit is brutal for beginners.
Oh nice. I may try that out. Tho being pregnant of spiders make me feel a liiiitle bit uneasy ngl ^^'

But are those two the only characters you can get prego from? Or sort of pregnant? Im curious :3
Ovipositor sex is always good. Nagawife is even nice about it.
I still strugle to understand how the doppleganger works. Like.... You fuck "them" but then that would be like you're been fucked, but not quite and like.... Say you lose your virginity (Any of them) with that one. Could you say that you're "actually" losing your virginity if you're essentially fucking yourself? :unsure: Bruh this is so confusing XD

Also I plan to recreate some of the ToA characters in other games that I play. Would it be okey if I post my attempt pics in here? I wanted to ask just in case.
Look up Dopplegangers, they are usually considered reflections of you. Therefore what you do to them in game affects you. Don't sex them if you want to keep your virginity.

• Thinking Face

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Who says I want to keep it? XD

So basically the Goblin (Male and Female or just the female?) "eggs you up" and then other character can fertilize them? :unsure:
Keep what, the eggs? Just goof until you lay them. As for fertilizing, I don't know as I have never fooled with that. I usually just breed the Naga for the fun of it, or for the achievement and when I want to have a decent end on ironman mode.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I'd like to have art where Hiro is giving birth, like gobbo sliding out of his anal birth canal.

Also maybe an actual mpreg scene, by the magic of superior dick makes Hiro grow an anal womb and gets impregnated.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'd like to have art where Hiro is giving birth, like gobbo sliding out of his anal birth canal.

Also maybe an actual mpreg scene, by the magic of superior dick makes Hiro grow an anal womb and gets impregnated.
There is art of him "giving birth" to Naga eggs. Don't think real large birth would be too accepted.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019

I think this already exists in text for the cultist ending at the temple if you lose your anal virginity to the cultists encounter.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes