RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh please stop with all the hyperbole. By your own account you have been playing this game for a long time and you should have already noticed that, as almost everyone else says, the combat does not have a big learning curve.

You are starting to sound really salty because people aren't agreeing with your "wall of texts statments" that combat in Tales of Androgyny is super hard. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Oh please stop with all the hyperbole. By your own account you have been playing this game for a long time and you should have already noticed that, as almost everyone else says, the combat does not have a big learning curve.

You are starting to sound really salty because people aren't agreeing with your "wall of texts statments" that combat in Tales of Androgyny is super hard. :rolleyes:
^This

I doubt that he's getting buttfucked in the game both literally and figuratively, because if he has been playing the game for a long time like he said, he's not been very attentive to the mechanics of the game, or just tries to go up against everything with the non-upgraded starter gear and getting fucked.

Honestly, those apoplectic shitfit walls of text are just kinda tiring at this point, this is no EVE online on the learning curve of games, it's just pretty much about building your perks, building your skills and upgrading your gear in order to win, if that's too hard then there's nothing anyone can do for you anymore.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Yes, +1

I'm also calling BS on their surprise that this game is primarily submissive focused. If they have been even remotely following Majalis' work, they would know that reluctant submission is a core theme in almost all their work.

I would consider it a serious dilution of the games spirit to try to equalise the sub-dom content. The fact that a few 'topping' options are actually subversions that lead to you getting topped again is amazing.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Agreed. An opinion is one thing, but a whiny wall of text is another. If everyone aside from two or so people are fine with the learning curve of the combat, then it doesn't seem like there is anything wrong with it. As I said, the only real issue is that it feels like an adventure itself with trying to figure out how to unlock all of the different sex moves.
^This

I doubt that he's getting buttfucked in the game both literally and figuratively, because if he has been playing the game for a long time like he said, he's not been very attentive to the mechanics of the game, or just tries to go up against everything with the non-upgraded starter gear and getting fucked.

Honestly, those apoplectic shitfit walls of text are just kinda tiring at this point, this is no EVE online on the learning curve of games, it's just pretty much about building your perks, building your skills and upgrading your gear in order to win, if that's too hard then there's nothing anyone can do for you anymore.
All the difficulty is, aside from the first playthrough or so, is finding out how to farm things efficiently. Food for example is annoying when you have the whole gang rolling for booty. While smacking folk up is easy once you figure out their patterns.
Yes, +1

I'm also calling BS on their surprise that this game is primarily submissive focused. If they have been even remotely following Majalis' work, they would know that reluctant submission is a core theme in almost all their work.

I would consider it a serious dilution of the games spirit to try to equalise the sub-dom content. The fact that a few 'topping' options are actually subversions that lead to you getting topped again is amazing.
Boo at this. My Hiro conquers all with his dagger of light.:illuminati:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Im just commenting some of the stuff I noticed since day 1 on this game. And that I'm definetly not the only one having to deal with those kind of issues since pretty much the same time.

And dont you think that if I wanted to send a message to the Majalis duo I would have done it already a long time ago? I was in their Discord back when it was publically open, and ngl, a few times I looked for it, in order to ask for some advise on combat like back then a very kind user did for me, sadly I dont remember his name; tho it seems like the server is now set to be private.
There'll always be the Itch ToA Forum, which Majalis officially moderate, as well as the . You can join that Discord again if you DM them, either on F95 or on / , since past donors/former users are allowed on there with a role. If you asked, I'm sure they'd check what you posted back when it was public to be sure you are a former user. I know a few mutuals that are on the Majalis server, if you'd prefer, who can ask a Mod to chat with you about re-joining. If asking about it isn't your cup of tea, you can simply donate a dollar to gain access through .
Boo at this. My Hiro conquers all with his dagger of light.:illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"combat is hard"
haha fade away spam go woosh.
Honestly the only thing to remember in combat is to not get knocked over.
Fun fact, you can easily beat the Drow and eat her ass by hitting the deck and rolling face up. Then enjoy as she tries to flatten your face with her elf butt. As soon as she gets aroused too much, succeed at the Agility check and be on your way.

Last edited:

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
There'll always be the Itch ToA Forum, which Majalis officially moderate, as well as the . You can join that Discord again if you DM them, either on F95 or on / , since past donors/former users are allowed on there with a role. If you asked, I'm sure they'd check what you posted back when it was public to be sure you are a former user. I know a few mutuals that are on the Majalis server, if you'd prefer, who can ask a Mod to chat with you about re-joining. If asking about it isn't your cup of tea, you can simply donate a dollar to gain access through .

Fun fact, you can easily beat the Drow and eat her ass by hitting the deck and rolling face up. Then enjoy as she tries to flatten your face with her elf butt. As soon as she gets aroused too much, succeed at the Agility check and be on your way.
Ahahah.

Well Meme'd, Jack. Quite exquisite.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Hey now, that isn't a Drow, or Hiro. Also, Senator lost in the end, so Hiro will end up with that o-gasm for Mino.:devilish:

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
"Combat is hard"
1. Make a rogue
2. spam assault
3. ???
4. profit

Literally, the only one who can hurt you is the ghost and that's mostly because you can't hit it. To counter Casper, learn healing from your companion which unlocks magic for you. Then get Combat Fire which unlocks the 2016 Ghostbuster™ class.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
So I just started the game for the first time. Beat a slime. Then dissolved....? Yeah not playing this again.
Why would you complain about the slime dissolving you in her mouth? That's the point of the game.
"Combat is hard"
1. Make a rogue
2. spam assault
3. ???
4. profit

Literally, the only one who can hurt you is the ghost and that's mostly because you can't hit it. To counter Casper, learn healing from your companion which unlocks magic for you. Then get Combat Fire which unlocks the 2016 Ghostbuster™ class.
Casper is a friendly ghost, you brute. You must be thinking of his brother, Jasper The Douche-bag ghost.

• Angry
Reactions: Orichan

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So I just started the game for the first time. Beat a slime. Then dissolved....? Yeah not playing this again.
Ah, a fate well deserved for anyone that tries to kill Tea the Slime.
She begged you not to kill her, she wasn't hostile at all. And still you tried to 'vanquish' her.
Enjoy your death, 'hero'.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Unless we are talking about the new red slime variant. I tried a manually triggered encounter with her once to see which interactions she has that are different respect the normal Tea and she's way more, pseudo-agresive I'll say?... than the regular one.
Tea when she's drunk is truly frightening.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes