SVDRed

Jul 13, 2019
Yeah, it's pretty hard to bring a meaningful topic when people around have that kind of attitude. "Git gud", "Just cheat if you wanna a quick wank", etc. Some users should realize that not everyone here have the "full save pls" mentality and are posting insights based on their experiences with the game.

For the guys that want a example on what I've talked before: you can stack multiple negative stamina (that won't show up on the interface) when grappling, while the enemy recovers stamina way faster than you do. As a result, you'll end up losing (and getting dicked) with no chance of recovering a lot of times. I don't think this is balanced (or even properly working) ATM.

From a dev standpoint one of the most difficult aspects of having too much mechanics implemented is balancing. Focusing on a couple aspects, polishing and refining them and then gradually experimenting new stuff is the way to go. Seen a lot of games (indies and AAA) that went overboard with ideas and ended up delivering a sub-par experience for the player.

The other one being having that many combat/magic skills presented as soon as you hit a level up. It's overwhelming, to say the least. Advanced skills should be level-locked and not even presented to the player until he reaches a certain milestone, be it a fixed level or story event.

Another point I wonder if dev is going to develop further is the combat/sexcombat artwork, especially for the enemies that show up multiple times like Brigands, Goblins, etc. A beat up enemy image could show some roughing like ripped clothes, minor cuts, destroyed equipment, etc. Having grappling/sexcombat graphics/animations to illustrate the many dominating sex positions you can use would be a great addition.

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Because you have to also cast oil to smack everyone around. Also, until you have enough endurance or good enough armor, certain enemies can and will knock you out, especially due to attrition.
Yes and no,10 rank mage just oneshot all and more easy than warrior for example naga/spider are easy even with start eq on mage but warrior may be struggle here,also mage fit more for lore In my opinion duo to companions like warlock/trudy/elf who basicly are mages.

You have also multiple way to recorver duo to paralyz/drunk/sleep/hypno enemies or even magick armor or lust enemy by using magick so they deal less dmg,even healing.

Warrior may be good for early-game,ofc warrior are playable class and can do also 100% content Im just saying mage In my opinion most broken for sure more than warrior,as far as I know mage have maybe 2 enemies who counter mage but they are late-game enemies.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Then define what do you understand as "Easy".
You can simply farm low level enemies in the starter area to level up. After that almost all enemies will be super easy to defend either with a warrior or enchanter(mage) class.

I think you have some unrealistic expectations about the combat in a game where even said mechanic is mostly used as a way for Hiro to get buttfucked by monstergirls or fuck some of them.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Personally wouldn't mind if Majalis could give your party members a combat role, even if passive or maybe some command that works once per encounter. Also, kinda wanna see more from the Golem in the story mode.
They do. Kylira and Trudy help you with buffs. Urka is the one that doesn't do anything for you. Seems a shame that she doesn't whip anyone while you do a sexy dance to help turn them on, but I suppose that is too much to ask for. I do agree that it would be interesting to have team attacks, especially with you spitroasting folk in combat.
Bit too personal story aside, I'm good enough at combat to get through most things fine but lose a fight here or there so doing a virgin run is kinda annoying
Learn how to savescum or edit files if you are looking for a specific achievement. You can edit it to be an iron-man mode unlock later.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes and no,10 rank mage just oneshot all and more easy than warrior for example naga/spider are easy even with start eq on mage but warrior may be struggle here,also mage fit more for lore In my opinion duo to companions like warlock/trudy/elf who basicly are mages.

You have also multiple way to recorver duo to paralyz/drunk/sleep/hypno enemies or even magick armor or lust enemy by using magick so they deal less dmg,even healing.

Warrior may be good for early-game,ofc warrior are playable class and can do also 100% content Im just saying mage In my opinion most broken for sure more than warrior,as far as I know mage have maybe 2 enemies who counter mage but they are late-game enemies.
I already stated months ago that mage is broken good, all I was saying here is that in the beginning you can get stomped because of a lack of hp and defense while you set up your spells. Later on, yes, you blow everyone to bits, which is actually quite funny
To both of you, easy is that you can pick it up and smash most of the enemies fairly quickly. As the other guy said, only a few are rough even with some grinding or farming. The reason people tell you to git gud and don't debate or discuss is because it has been done already, multiple times.

Also, your posts seem to devolve into you just not being the best and being upset about it. Learning a particular enemy is key and makes the fights much easier. For example Ogress is easy, assuming you can tank the hits with health or armor, by blocking, or even dodging, her club strike and wailing on her as she recovers. Quick attacks let you get her while she brings her club up. Harpy and Drow are much the same in that they have obvious things you can exploit. Just paying attention and not expecting to run and and spam attack makes many of the fights easy, baring certain debuffs and lack of health.

As for the sex attacks, those are long been known to be busted in the sense that they need an overhaul of sorts. What I said above still applies though. Let an enemy lose balance, knock them down, sex. Let them recover stamina, act sexy so they stop attacking you and sex. If they are still winning in a grapple when you have top stats, use a spell you make them weaker and you stronger. Not every enemy should you try to have combat sex, but that is the joy of experimenting.

All of the moves and stances are a lot and could be improved upon, this was agreed upon back when it was discussed more, but as was said again recently, most of them aren't needed and are more for flair. You can smash with tempo attack and whatever stamina recover move and block you prefer. If you are looking for barebones simple combat with sex in a game, Corruption of Champions is popular with mods. Although that is mainly text based, you could probably add in the images you want.
You can simply farm low level enemies in the starter area to level up. After that almost all enemies will be super easy to defend either with a warrior or enchanter(mage) class.

I think you have some unrealistic expectations about the combat in a game where even said mechanic is mostly used as a way for Hiro to get buttfucked by monstergirls or fuck some of them.
Mage and enchanter are different classes if I recall. Enchanter is the sex one, while mage is the doom class.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You only need to spam A (spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow) in this game and when you fall down just kip up, this is how most of the fights work for me even when i'm playing legit save, just build your gear and level up before taking on the bigger enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: UndeadEve

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
They do. Kylira and Trudy help you with buffs. Urka is the one that doesn't do anything for you. Seems a shame that she doesn't whip anyone while you do a sexy dance to help turn them on, but I suppose that is too much to ask for. I do agree that it would be interesting to have team attacks, especially with you spitroasting folk in combat.

Learn how to savescum or edit files if you are looking for a specific achievement. You can edit it to be an iron-man mode unlock later.
I already know how to savedit. I just like to do it 'legit' sometimes. I did do most the ironmans without any edits. Not the newer ones though

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Regarding that outfit tease in the last few updates, what sort of costumes would you like Team Hiro to wear?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Off the top of my head? Lewd Nun outfit.
That was the subject of a TokyoPartner Comic Volume! ( , , , , ) Hiro, Kylira and Trudy dressed as nuns. Would've been nice to see Alma don a Habit :love:

Some sort of bikini would be nice.
Urka in the Beauty Pageant Bikini :oops:
We've yet to see Trudy in one, I think there's art of the others in their underwear.

Lingerie (garter belt, stockings, pantyhose, fishnet ...).
Counter point: comfy sleeping clothes

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
That was the subject of a TokyoPartner Comic Volume! ( , , , , ) Hiro, Kylira and Trudy dressed as nuns. Would've been nice to see Alma don a Habit :love:
God, that's nutty. Wonder if there could maybe be a chastity cage variant to these as well. I'm a real sucker for that shit

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
God, that's nutty. Wonder if there could maybe be a chastity cage variant to these as well. I'm a real sucker for that shit
Feel free to ask them, they frequent this thread as well as the off-topic. They're also on the Community Fan Discord.

They're happy to take requests that are ToA related!

Armor of anal torment
*puts it on Trudy*
"Nothing happened?"

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Please tell me, futa trance, which can be disabled in this game?
Futa Trance? Don't know what that means.

Uh, you can disable Futa+ to change the Ogre + Innkeeper into males. You can enable it to change them to Futas.

I'm probably gonna do us all a favour, to everyone that has been on this discussion of both Combat Difficulty, the balance of Top/Bottom/Switch content and so on, by suggesting you bring this input to the . You're putting a lot of thought and detail into these posts, which'll more than likely be a lightning rod to someone who'll derail it into discussing some tangentially related thing or just facepalm react it because it's too long. It also is more likely to get the attention of those who it matters most to, the creators. (Given that it's an official platform, you're rolling the dice that Majalis might see it posting here of all places. But who knows, they work in mysterious ways.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RubyZeronyka
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes