Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone else got this weird java crash thingamajig ?
You mean something about the JNI, etc?
  • Did you read the installation section in OP?
  • Did you scroll through the last 2-3 pages of this thread to see if someone else had a similar situation?
  • Did you search the thread for JNI to see if dozens of people had that same situation answered?
It's dangerous to go alone ...
Anyone one of the first three possibilities would have given you the answer you seek quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your post. Yes, I'm an asshole
Also, yes, this is a copy/paste from 5 days ago.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
You mean something about the JNI, etc?
  • Did you read the installation section in OP?
  • Did you scroll through the last 2-3 pages of this thread to see if someone else had a similar situation?
  • Did you search the thread for JNI to see if dozens of people had that same situation answered?
It's dangerous to go alone ...
Anyone one of the first three possibilities would have given you the answer you seek quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your post. Yes, I'm an asshole
Also, yes, this is a copy/paste from 5 days ago.
Be sure to include the magical link to send them to

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

SlImmyCumbust

May 18, 2019
anyone one else had trouble with loading speeds for this latest update? anyone know any work arounds to make it load smoother, and faster?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This game is always awesome and I've been playing it for a couple of years so far
Only a couple of things that annoy me are:
- how long it takes to move forth and back throught the regions far from villages carts. I remember a scroll of teleport but I've never found where to buy this anymore, maybe in the witch hut but...
- ...I can't manage to pass back from Outpost to starting regions, since without purity I can't pass the Dark Knight anymore: it's an automatic gameover

Any suggestions?
Thank you
Just edit your purity if you are blocked like that.

Reactions: death angel

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
This game is always awesome and I've been playing it for a couple of years so far
Only a couple of things that annoy me are:
- how long it takes to move forth and back throught the regions far from villages carts. I remember a scroll of teleport but I've never found where to buy this anymore, maybe in the witch hut but...
- ...I can't manage to pass back from Outpost to starting regions, since without purity I can't pass the Dark Knight anymore: it's an automatic gameover

Any suggestions?
Thank you
It's actually dignity, not purity.

Dignity you can gain by fighting and winning, though it's a bitch to grind it since the amounts are measly, i suggest you just edit your savefile (be sure to make a backup before doing edits).

Windows button + R, type %appdata%, click ok, go to roaming, open up "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder, open up whichever your save is in any text editor, ctrl+f "dignity" and do you should find something like this (i just use notepad).
12v3523.png
Then you need to completely remove that amount of dignity (and purity if you want) and make it look something like this (there might also be another line of text that is the current rank which your dignity/purity is at, just edit those out as well if you want max dig/puri).
12v3523.png
Save the file, go back into the game and load the save file (do not press continue, it won't actually load up the edited savefile, it just continues where you left the game last time).

Town of monsters sells scrolls of teleport if i remember correctly, witch should also sell those, but like Twiton already said, Alma the warlock can teach you how to make portals if you have her as your companion, it's kinda lengthy to farm out that since you need to get 100 affection with her.

Reactions: death angel

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
anyone one else had trouble with loading speeds for this latest update? anyone know any work arounds to make it load smoother, and faster?
Use the Preload function.

Which "head" are we talking about? :sneaky:
The woman herself, her cock looks like a flower though so that's cute.

You know something funny.
That The Dark Knight is kinda of a Asshole who wants to Top anyone,while the Dragon Queen is a pretty Nice Lady(if you beat her lol) that let's you choice what you want.
Hiro: I want to fight you at full power.
The Dark Knight:

She's probably a total scaredy-cat at the idea of someone topping her.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So true XD
I wonder.... Maybe the Dark Knight got "topped" a lot in the past and wants revenge assfucking anyone she fights against? lmao
Or she's a "Pure Villain" one who is chaste of the ass. Either that's how she gets her powers or that's how the True Demon King keeps her so powerful (out of fear she'll lose her powers)

Then again, you can top her with the same method you top the Demon King in combat. So /shrug.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
But how? I tried to do so with the Demon King (Havent tried with the Dark Knight, and no, I dont mean Batman lol) but somehow the Full Nelson option does not appeared to me on that fight. However in other fights it did.

Speaking of it, maybe a noob question but how do you actually make the sex options appear in combat? In some of them I get the Full Nelson option but against certain characters it does not show it up for me.

Until now that stance was the only one I used to get sex done (At least dominantly) but is there another?
Several enemies can't be penetrated, regardless of armour condition or stance, unless you're in a grapple overpowering them. The only way to do so is a reversal when the Demon King or Dark Knight wrestles you on the ground.

Prone Facing Upwards, On Knees or On All Fours are the only stances that allow a penetration. Only with select enemies though.

ora ora ora ora

Aug 11, 2019
Warning for Android users the game can literally break your phone. This problem has started since update .13 ("probably it doesn't support Android 11 or problem with the code") and still present so please play with care you can actually feel the problem if your phone cpu/back of the phone start heating up to unusual lvl close the game immediately. Or look how to force shut down your phone type

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vlive and Twiton

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Warning for Android users the game can literally break your phone. This problem has started since update .13 ("probably it doesn't support Android 11 or problem with the code") and still present so please play with care you can actually feel the problem if your phone cpu/back of the phone start heating up to unusual lvl close the game immediately. Or look how to force shut down your phone type
Your exclamatory post currently looks like the proverbial Henny Penny/Chicken Little who ran around screaming the sky is falling because an acorn fell on their own head and didn't investigate the apparent calamity, verify it with others, or even share what details that lead up to the prophesied Armageddon so that others could make informed decisions.

Perhaps if you shared the model of your phone, it's specs (beyond you saying it apparently has Android 11) including CPU, RAM, etc - this might actually help others. Also, there may be further questions.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How high is the brightness on your phone? Older models typically get hotter if the brightness is too high for too long, especially with CPU Demanding applications.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's actually dignity, not purity.

Dignity you can gain by fighting and winning, though it's a bitch to grind it since the amounts are measly, i suggest you just edit your savefile (be sure to make a backup before doing edits).

Windows button + R, type %appdata%, click ok, go to roaming, open up "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder, open up whichever your save is in any text editor, ctrl+f "dignity" and do you should find something like this (i just use notepad).
View attachment 1639214
Then you need to completely remove that amount of dignity (and purity if you want) and make it look something like this (there might also be another line of text that is the current rank which your dignity/purity is at, just edit those out as well if you want max dig/puri).
View attachment 1639216
Save the file, go back into the game and load the save file (do not press continue, it won't actually load up the edited savefile, it just continues where you left the game last time).

Town of monsters sells scrolls of teleport if i remember correctly, witch should also sell those, but like Twiton already said, Alma the warlock can teach you how to make portals if you have her as your companion, it's kinda lengthy to farm out that since you need to get 100 affection with her.
Easiest is to start a new save and keep that for reference, then edit in another file as you wish. This way you know what to edit if you want to restart a questline, or revert back to normal purity/dignity, etc.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Or she's a "Pure Villain" one who is chaste of the ass. Either that's how she gets her powers or that's how the True Demon King keeps her so powerful (out of fear she'll lose her powers)

Then again, you can top her with the same method you top the Demon King in combat. So /shrug.
Nah, she's just a lewd girl who prefers getting her dong dirty instead of her booty. We all have our preferences.
But how? I tried to do so with the Demon King (Havent tried with the Dark Knight, and no, I dont mean Batman lol) but somehow the Full Nelson option does not appeared to me on that fight. However in other fights it did.

Speaking of it, maybe a noob question but how do you actually make the sex options appear in combat? In some of them I get the Full Nelson option but against certain characters it does not show it up for me.

Until now that stance was the only one I used to get sex done (At least dominantly) but is there another?

I like that idea of her being powerful for topping but having the weakness that if she's topped she gets powerless, why does that feel soooooooo familiar? XD
You generally have to be in the right position, as in they need to be on their knees for a standing fellatio. Usually I grab and wrestle them for some sex. Also, making them too horny to want to fight helps.
Several enemies can't be penetrated, regardless of armour condition or stance, unless you're in a grapple overpowering them. The only way to do so is a reversal when the Demon King or Dark Knight wrestles you on the ground.

Prone Facing Upwards, On Knees or On All Fours are the only stances that allow a penetration. Only with select enemies though.
On the part of enemies you can't bang. It is not smart to try and bang an ogress. Good way to have a red ring of fire.

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
I'm a bit of an off and type of player, so it's been a few months since I lasted played and I had some questions.

1. What exactly are the penalties in regards to Equip Load?

2. While I enjoy having more interactions with the Golem, it seems like their is now a limit to how many crystals you can obtain outside of leveling and a few encounters. Is this a correct assumption?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'm a bit of an off and type of player, so it's been a few months since I lasted played and I had some questions.

1. What exactly are the penalties in regards to Equip Load?

2. While I enjoy having more interactions with the Golem, it seems like their is now a limit to how many crystals you can obtain outside of leveling and a few encounters. Is this a correct assumption?
Best way to farm soul crystals would be to just beat "demon king" over and over again, you get 10 per fight iirc.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes