Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Those are early? Also, a balance between art, vidya, writing and music is a tough thing. So far I think they're doing pretty well.
Well they appear around the first zone, just past Monsters, so I'd say they're kinda early. And they've been around there for years already without having art.

I agree that they have to find balance, but I feel like in that balance the art is falling way behind the rest while being one of the most important parts. Take this last patch for example. Music for the Elf Lady is nice (I guess) but seriously, how long has she been around and we still don't have art for scenes with her?

I understand that there's only one person doing all the art, and it's quality art so it takes long, but I think it can be fixed hiring someone to do the coloring instead of wasting resources in IDK, Golem talk music. Not that having the later is not nice, but I think we can all agree that having art is a higher priority.

So wait are there no scenes in this? I just started went to brothel and eveeything was just text.
There are, and they are pretty good, but I get what you mean, there's plenty of scenes that are only text for now.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Well they appear around the first zone, just past Monsters, so I'd say they're kinda early. And they've been around there for years already without having art.

I agree that they have to find balance, but I feel like in that balance the art is falling way behind the rest while being one of the most important parts. Take this last patch for example. Music for the Elf Lady is nice (I guess) but seriously, how long has she been around and we still don't have art for scenes with her?

I understand that there's only one person doing all the art, and it's quality art so it takes long, but I think it can be fixed hiring someone to do the coloring instead of wasting resources in IDK, Golem talk music. Not that having the later is not nice, but I think we can all agree that having art is a higher priority.

There are, and they are pretty good, but I get what you mean, there's plenty of scenes that are only text for now.
The Elf Lady, Wasp, and Angel all do have art. If you know a good colorist, send them our way, until then I'll try to get our music guy learning how to color, I guess.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I am having a small error with running. "JNI error, please check your installation and try again." Even after I reinstall Java, I still receive the error.
  • Did you read the installation section in OP?
  • Did you scroll through the last 2-3 pages of this thread to see if someone else had a similar situation?
  • Did you search the thread for JNI to see if dozens of people had that same situation answered?
It's dangerous to go alone ...
Anyone one of the first three possibilities would have given you the answer you seek quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your post. Yes, I'm an asshole.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Missing the text, but the point has been understood.

Since every update seems to have some form of art, I will have to assume you just want art of certain people. If this is the case then all I can say is support a higher tier on patreon and vote for them.
  • Did you read the installation section in OP?
  • Did you scroll through the last 2-3 pages of this thread to see if someone else had a similar situation?
  • Did you search the thread for JNI to see if dozens of people had that same situation answered?
It's dangerous to go alone ...
Anyone one of the first three possibilities would have given you the answer you seek quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your post. Yes, I'm an asshole.
Usually no to all three of those.

Reactions: Count Morado

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
Hey so I'm having a problem with installing the APK for android. Every time I try installing it, the APK stays in a loop where it infinitely loads but at the same time, it takes up extra space in my device. For example, I had 56GB but when i tried installing the APK, it went up to 59GB even after I deleted it. there is something up with it and I'm not sure what because I cant download it, if anyone can help that'll be great

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
I'm missing those 2 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone have them ? What the name of those scenes ?
"Standing Anal" and "Standing Anal (Tongue)"
I think they are used is multiple scenes, try slutting it up on the town square for the former, and I'm not sure where I got the latter, maybe it needs a certain level of arousal/anal addict

Lupanthrope

Jul 6, 2020
"Standing Anal" and "Standing Anal (Tongue)"
I think they are used is multiple scenes, try slutting it up on the town square for the former, and I'm not sure where I got the latter, maybe it needs a certain level of arousal/anal addict
Thank you. Hum can't seem to find what line to add in the profile.json to unlock them. Could you send yours please ?

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The Elf Lady, Wasp, and Angel all do have art. If you know a good colorist, send them our way, until then I'll try to get our music guy learning how to color, I guess.
Well, yes you're right. I should have phrased it as: "most of their scenes are still lacking art." If you're serious about finding a colorist I'm sure plenty would like the opportunity (there's one called Caracalita_NSFW on twitter that I think may be a good fit for ToA coloring style). About the music guy, idk, maybe the guy is a coloring prodigy, nothing wrong with giving him a chance.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
About the music guy, idk, maybe the guy is a coloring prodigy, nothing wrong with giving him a chance.
The Music Guy, upon being asked to colour in a pair of huge ass cheeks
1643862908884.png

The new Urka Outfit tease in the last update has me excited ^w^

• Haha
Reactions: Xailaeriel

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Also, i must've blinked but WHAT URKA OUTFIT, I MUST KNOW!
This month we're going hard on story mode, and also adding in the Ettin/Ogre oral animation, a new Urka outfit, the Dullahan Oral art, and the Bunny Reverse Cowgirl animation. Behind the scenes we're also working on Evoker, so stay tuned!

Game is crashing when I try to have Kylira teach me magic. Attached is the error report.
Please post about this here:

Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes