RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.16.5)

Hayooooooo! Neeeeeew weekly! Lots of fun and cute stuff this time - we've added new Demon King "Topping" art, for all you "topping" fans (this is distinct from last week's Demon King topping art!), we've added a new Red Slime variant and a bunch of variant Slime "shapes", along with an expanded Slime encounter and a new Red Slime encounter found in the Demon King realm! We also updated the Golem Fight music and fixed some stuff.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.16.5)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.16.5)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
How art but demon queen looks more puzzled than in heat there. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bob69

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
How do you install this on android? I downloaded and unpacked it but dont know what to do now
Unpacked? Are you sure you downloaded the correct file? The Android version is a normal APK. No unpacking, just download and install as usual.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
February 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.17.0

Hayyoooooo! New monthly!!!
This month we've got a good mix of updates for old and new, with new scenes and scenarios for the Golem and Slime, and some additional animation work for them and the Centaur/Unicorn, as well as new Demon King art and new scenes for her as well. And there the nice QoL fixes and tweaks as usual.
We debated adding in the other Demon King "Topping" art first, or at the same time and pretending it was the Demon King Topping art, but decided against it. Still, it was a really cute idea so we're glad we got it in.
We've also been keeping apace with new and improved music, and we're getting ready to remove the last royalty free music and finish up the score this year!
This month we're going hard on story mode, and also adding in the Ettin/Ogre oral animation, a new Urka outfit, the Dullahan Oral art, and the Bunny Reverse Cowgirl animation. Behind the scenes we're also working on Evoker, so stay tuned!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Edit: Added Hoster

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2021
There's nothing wrong with playing as either a Chaste or Pure/Top/Switch Hiro that doesn't get his ass pounded. I play as one that sucks the colour off a woman's dick but his butt stays un-fucked. He pounds ass like mad and kisses all the ladies :cool:
Competing with Cait during a 69 to bring her to climax first is the best scene that demonstrates this.
But seriously, the only gripe I have about this whole thing is I wish Hiro (When he does top) has the option to treat his partner better for a more satisfying fuck. You telling me Hiro wouldn't give Urka or Drow a reacharound?
But yeah, I know this is a Bottom Hiro heavy game. I'm just looking forward to more character expansions that let Hiro be a more confident Bottom/Top/Switch

Friend told me the same issue, have you tried offering Kylira to the Friendly Werewolf, the Brigand & the Ettin?

Practice against her in Adventure Mode and make sure you've got the +2 Gladius from the Ogre and the potions.

I'm posting this here so everyone can see the finished product that Macaron did

THEY'RE FINALLY HERE
THE DEMON KING CREW
View attachment 1579392
View attachment 1579393
sketch is pretty cute ngl c:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
Hi, Im a bit confused, I did everything you said, I have my folder like this : Capture.JPG

But i dont understand how im supposed to have the "toa_data folder", this tuto should help to launch the game for the first time, so where can i find this toa_data folder ?? Or i missed something ?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, Im a bit confused, I did everything you said, I have my folder like this : View attachment 1628739

But i dont understand how im supposed to have the "toa_data folder", this tuto should help to launch the game for the first time, so where can i find this toa_data folder ?? Or i missed something ?
So you're trying to unlock the full gallery, why?

It's just the pictures and not the scenes, but if you want to have a 100% profile, here, it contains 100% gallery, all scenes witnessed, all outfits unlocked and all achievements done in iron man so you get the maximum amount of bonus points for new character creation.

If you're a windows user, just windows button + r, type %appdata%, click ok and it opens the appdata folder, go to folder called "roaming", there look for "TalesOfAndrogyny", open it up and and unzip the profile.json there and replace the old one with this.

Dunno about other platforms though, i do not use the android version but what i've gathered, you would have to have a rooted system in order to access the folders, as for ios, i really have no clue, i'm not wasting my time or money on that shit.

Also, the guide you were reading is actually for making the profile.json, read the OP on how to actually install the game.

Last edited:

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
So you're trying to unlock the full gallery, why?

It's just the pictures and not the scenes, but if you want to have a 100% profile, here, it contains 100% gallery, all scenes witnessed, all outfits unlocked and all achievements done in iron man so you get the maximum amount of bonus points for new character creation.

If you're a windows user, just windows button + r, type %appdata%, click ok and it opens the appdata folder, go to folder called "roaming", there look for "TalesOfAndrogyny", open it up and and unzip the profile.json there and replace the old one with this.

Dunno about other platforms though, i do not use the android version but what i've gathered, you would have to have a rooted system in order to access the folders, as for ios, i really have no clue, i'm not wasting my time or money on that shit.

Also, the guide you were reading is actually for making the profile.json, read the OP on how to actually install the game.
These Java links arent for the v.0.3.16.5 game ? I thought your steps could show how to launch the "java version", so im more confused than before...
So why the Win x64 links are in v0.3.16.0 ? How can I get the v.0.3.16.5 ?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
These Java links arent for the v.0.3.16.5 game ? I thought your steps could show how to launch the "java version", so im more confused than before...
So why the Win x64 links are in v0.3.16.0 ? How can I get the v.0.3.16.5 ?
The page before this one has the v0.3.17.0. And for next time you update just switch out the jar in the folder with the newest one.

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
The page before this one has the v0.3.17.0. And for next time you update just switch out the jar in the folder with the newest one.
Ok so for this one, I just delete the .jar from the v0.3.16.0 and replace with the .jar from the java link to update to the v.0.3.16.5, right ?

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Pastabox69400

Jun 22, 2021
Normally yes. But on the page before this one, I shared the newest version v0.3.17.0. So you can use that jar, or because it is the monthly that zip.
Oh Nice ! Thanks , i found it, i assume that is not recommended to use the mod with v0.3.17.0. since the mod is still on v.0.3.16.5 ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nice thanks, i found it, i assume that is not recommended to use the mod with v0.3.17.0. since the mod is still on v.0.3.16.5 ?
I doubt it will break things, Monthly are normally just a version for a different tier of Patreons +bug/typo fixes, but I use this version to update the monthly versions. You can always ask Jorja if its okay to use.

Reactions: Twiton and Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes