Apr 9, 2019
So, this game is super hot and awesome. It's also fairly easy to launch a .jar, but I feel like it would be much simpler if a launcher had been packaged with the main game... So, I wrote a simple launcher. I'm on linux and it works for me(not tested on anything other than my OS, but it should work on other flavors.) In theory it should also work on Mac as it's Unix based, but I don't have a Mac, never used that OS, so who knows. :3

(You may need to enable executable permissions on the file as I don't know if they will carry over. Also, feels silly to zip a single 66B file, but as .sh isn't allowed I guess I have to. XD)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
Apr 9, 2019
Hmm. Now that I look at the downloads page again... I think I may have somehow missed all the other links and only saw the "Java" link... XD
I guess it does come with a launcher if you download the specific version, I assume. I'm a dumb-dumb. XD

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hmm. Now that I look at the downloads page again... I think I may have somehow missed all the other links and only saw the "Java" link... XD
I guess it does come with a launcher if you download the specific version, I assume. I'm a dumb-dumb. XD
You are able to delete your posts (and state a reason doing so) if you wish to avoid confusion by other players and reduce the number of replies to your posts with questions about compatibility with game updates, troubleshooting issues, requests to tweak for different platforms (though you think they should work on others), and then the questions from people who have no idea how to use a jar etc that inevitably ask questions about things which have already been explained 100000000000 times before.

Otherwise, enjoy your self-imposed hell and expect people 1 and 2 years from now replying with questions such as "does this still work?" and "how do I use this thing?"

• Haha
Reactions: TheLastNarwhal

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Bruh, I just can't take the Demon King seriously anymore after seen that new "Topping" artwork of her. I was always temped to go to that "Yarr tail is cute" option for it's outcome before, but now I keep remembering that cute desserty pic of her and I found myself awing everytime, making me actually think that her tail cute for real XD
Well, of course she's goofy, she's not the real demon king. She's the False Demon King, a stand in.

• Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

twii

Oct 30, 2020
Has anyone had issues recently with the game starting up? explorer_2022-02-05_12-07-10.png

Executable shows up in task manager, but it just sits there taking up 5-6% cpu with no window or anything. It's the same way with the official public release too.

It's been this way for a bit over a month now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Has anyone had issues recently with the game starting up? View attachment 1636379

Executable shows up in task manager, but it just sits there taking up 5-6% cpu with no window or anything. It's the same way with the official public release too.

Ask in the itch.io thread that Twiton postet ealier.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.1)

Demon King Topping.png

Hayooooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Ettin/Ogre oral animation, which looks real good. We also updated Kylira's music.

Next weekly we'll have the new Urka outfit, along with a few new/expanded scenes with her. There's gonna be more story mode stuff coming down the pike, but I didn't want to dribble it into this update just yet. Been working on a lot of the big picture stuff as I get into writing the full story mode script.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.1)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.1)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.1)

View attachment 1636474

Hayooooo! New weekly!

This time around we've got the Ettin/Ogre oral animation, which looks real good. We also updated Kylira's music.

Next weekly we'll have the new Urka outfit, along with a few new/expanded scenes with her. There's gonna be more story mode stuff coming down the pike, but I didn't want to dribble it into this update just yet. Been working on a lot of the big picture stuff as I get into writing the full story mode script.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.1)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.1)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Flexible jaw perk, don't fail me now!

I can't wait for next week and that new sweet Urka content!
my body is ready.png

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Has anyone had issues recently with the game starting up? View attachment 1636379

I posted about this on the Fan Server, since you asked there too, but I believe the issue is you don't have installed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I posted about this on the Fan Server, since you asked there too, but I believe the issue is you don't have installed.
You don't need Java installed, I haven't for like 4 month and never had this issue.

• Thinking Face

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
This game is always awesome and I've been playing it for a couple of years so far
Only a couple of things that annoy me are:
- how long it takes to move forth and back throught the regions far from villages carts. I remember a scroll of teleport but I've never found where to buy this anymore, maybe in the witch hut but...
- ...I can't manage to pass back from Outpost to starting regions, since without purity I can't pass the Dark Knight anymore: it's an automatic gameover

Any suggestions?
Thank you

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
This game is always awesome and I've been playing it for a couple of years so far
Only a couple of things that annoy me are:
- how long it takes to move forth and back throught the regions far from villages carts. I remember a scroll of teleport but I've never found where to buy this anymore, maybe in the witch hut but...
- ...I can't manage to pass back from Outpost to starting regions, since without purity I can't pass the Dark Knight anymore: it's an automatic gameover

Any suggestions?
Thank you
Scroll of Teleport is sold by the Cottage Witch and the Town of Monsters (IIRC)
You can go to the Outpost and use the Carriage to travel back to town.
You can also do the Alma Quest to earn a free home portal at camp.
I swear having Willpower is enough to get past the Dark Knight, might be wrong.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes