ora ora ora ora

Aug 11, 2019
Your exclamatory post currently looks like the proverbial Henny Penny/Chicken Little who ran around screaming the sky is falling because an acorn fell on their own head and didn't investigate the apparent calamity, verify it with others, or even share what details that lead up to the prophesied Armageddon so that others could make informed decisions.

Perhaps if you shared the model of your phone, it's specs (beyond you saying it apparently has Android 11) including CPU, RAM, etc - this might actually help others. Also, there may be further questions.
My phone A70 so 6GB of ram and Snapdragon 675 , also sorry i didn't see you guys comments until now i usually get notified about this . I'm sure it has to do with something in the cheat code/ gallery viewer I can give how to exactly crash the system of your phone with the game alone but seriously you have to hard rest your phone.

ora ora ora ora

Aug 11, 2019
How high is the brightness on your phone? Older models typically get hotter if the brightness is too high for too long, especially with CPU Demanding applications.
It isn't brightness problem even if I have my phone dem as hell it is something with cheat code/viewer & the Warlock. My spec: samsung A70 6gb of ram Snapdragon 675 it can run aspalet 9 and lol wild rift with 0 problem and heating up

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
before playing this game for the first time , about the dick of MC ? its like this for real , supposed to be a dick !?

View attachment 1640914
That's not the MC. That's the Demon King, an antagonist in the game that's a Dragon Hybrid.

While I enjoy having more interactions with the Golem, it seems like their is now a limit to how many crystals you can obtain outside of leveling and a few encounters. Is this a correct assumption?
Yup, there's only a few encounters that grant Soul Crystals. The optimal way is Ice Cream Ending farming.

No, man. That's clearly a mushroom, not a dick.
Finally, I'm in the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone get a JNI error as I do? Or is it like I have to update to windows 11 or some shit?
From the page prior to this one in this thread:
  • Did you read the installation section in OP?
  • Did you scroll through the last 2-3 pages of this thread to see if someone else had a similar situation?
  • Did you search the thread for JNI to see if dozens of people had that same situation answered?
It's dangerous to go alone ...
Anyone one of the first three possibilities would have given you the answer you seek quicker than waiting for someone to respond to your post. Yes, I'm an asshole
Also, yes, this is a copy/paste from 5 days ago.
Be sure to include the magical link to send them to

Reactions: Twiton

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone point me to the correct jar version that opens this game?
Edit:Nvm I figured it out, It's

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Are there plans to rework combat? There's way too many skills/moves and "schools", it's overly complex for a h-game. Also the footing/stamina system shouldn't penalize the player as it does now. Having a just a stamina system would be easier to manage.
The problem Is no number of skills,but balance,whats the point play strong warrior buy best eq,when u can play mage,spam fireball and oneshot 90% content In game :unsure:

• Thinking Face

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
The problem Is no number of skills,but balance,whats the point play strong warrior buy best eq,when u can play mage,spam fireball and oneshot 90% content In game :unsure:
Because you have to also cast oil to smack everyone around. Also, until you have enough endurance or good enough armor, certain enemies can and will knock you out, especially due to attrition.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Are there plans to rework combat? There's way too many skills/moves and "schools", it's overly complex for a h-game. Also the footing/stamina system shouldn't penalize the player as it does now. Having a just a stamina system would be easier to manage.
Can't believe i'm saying this but GIT GUD!

Ugh, i feel dirty after that one, i'm gonna take a shower and after that a crywank.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The combat is actually pretty easy once you get used to it. But you gotta get used to it first. Basically attack when you see the enemy leaving their defense open and block when you see they're gonna attack.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

Ugh, i feel dirty after that one, i'm gonna take a shower and after that a crywank.
It needs to be said more often. Folk have been babied by easy enemies and simple systems. All goof aside, it isn't hard to learn the combat in this as the biggest challenge is learning the enemies themselves.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
There's way too many skills/moves and "schools", it's overly complex for a h-game. Also the footing/stamina system shouldn't penalize the player as it does now. Having a just a stamina system would be easier to manage.
i-robot-no.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want just the wank, turn on cheat mode. You won't earn the scenes for getting victories but at least you'll get the content you wouldn't be able to due to the amount of fights it takes to reach it. /shrug
If you want a game with a barebones combat-system because you want simply all forms of wank material to be easy to access, there's plenty of those.

(CW, it's Smiling Friends, Violent)

Now, something different, does anyone have any hopes & wants for the new story mode zone? Which Adventure Mode characters do you want to see or returning zone one characters?

Brigand, Selkie, Dullahan, the female adventurer, Isla, Alma, Urka & Jess are mine.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
View attachment 1643040
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want just the wank, turn on cheat mode. You won't earn the scenes for getting victories but at least you'll get the content you wouldn't be able to due to the amount of fights it takes to reach it. /shrug
If you want a game with a barebones combat-system because you want simply all forms of wank material to be easy to access, there's plenty of those.

(CW, it's Smiling Friends, Violent)

Now, something different, does anyone have any hopes & wants for the new story mode zone? Which Adventure Mode characters do you want to see or returning zone one characters?

Brigand, Selkie, Dullahan, the female adventurer, Isla, Alma, Urka & Jess are mine.
Personally wouldn't mind if Majalis could give your party members a combat role, even if passive or maybe some command that works once per encounter. Also, kinda wanna see more from the Golem in the story mode.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Personally wouldn't mind if Majalis could give your party members a combat role, even if passive or maybe some command that works once per encounter. Also, kinda wanna see more from the Golem in the story mode.
Both Kylira and Trudy will buff + heal you in combat at random times, they'll also act as meatshields if an erect enemy spots them. Alma and Urka aren't actively following you in Adventure Mode, might be different for Story Mode.
And yes, more golem!

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019

Literally can't do a crywank. I will vividly remember the time I was so depressed my boner just died. Managed to get a half hearted erection but it just fizzled out when I tried which depressed me more and made me decide to skip the wank that day.

Bit too personal story aside, I'm good enough at combat to get through most things fine but lose a fight here or there so doing a virgin run is kinda annoying

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes