Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Remember everyone, if this gets too personal and becomes more about commenting on other users/the thread instead of the game, a Mod will probably have to remove a lot of comments. I'll know it has happened if I have a 10 next to my notification bell

forrest-gump-thats-all-i-have-to-say.gif

Can't wait to see how we meet Trudy again in Story Mode
image - 2021-07-25T223734.344.png
Find out next-time, on Tales of Hiro's Anus.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
PhazeUFO added Twiton and me, because if people ask nice we answer it normally. And btw, am now not so active here anymore, because most question are asked so frequently, just going back 1 or 2 pages would be enough to find the answer or a link to the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lebrix and Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.17.2)

Ettin Oral.gif

Hayo? New weekly?

This time we've got new outfits for Urka - a domme outfit, and her very own birthday suit - Urka in the nude! We've also added some new scenes where they're featured in the Town of Monsters with her, and we've updated the Manor music while you're there. It's in the tweaks section of the changelog, but we've started on story mode, just going through it and making edits here and there as we get ready for all the new stuff that'll be added.

We also fixed a few small issues here and there, which is always nice. Next up, we've got the Dullahan Oral art, some more Urka content, some new SFX and SFX load time improvements, and new story mode encounters!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.17.2)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.17.2)
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In the result from the survey it said Companion Outfits (First Batch). So either it is only one companion until the second batch, or 2 outfits for every companion, don't really know.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
There'll always be the Itch ToA Forum, which Majalis officially moderate, as well as the . You can join that Discord again if you DM them, either on F95 or on / , since past donors/former users are allowed on there with a role. If you asked, I'm sure they'd check what you posted back when it was public to be sure you are a former user. I know a few mutuals that are on the Majalis server, if you'd prefer, who can ask a Mod to chat with you about re-joining. If asking about it isn't your cup of tea, you can simply donate a dollar to gain access through .

Fun fact, you can easily beat the Drow and eat her ass by hitting the deck and rolling face up. Then enjoy as she tries to flatten your face with her elf butt. As soon as she gets aroused too much, succeed at the Agility check and be on your way.
Hey now I am using more than one button. Got one for fade away and one for advance. Maybe throw some magic in there if Im feeling spicy.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Remember everyone, if this gets too personal and becomes more about commenting on other users/the thread instead of the game, a Mod will probably have to remove a lot of comments. I'll know it has happened if I have a 10 next to my notification bell

View attachment 1650111

Can't wait to see how we meet Trudy again in Story Mode
View attachment 1650112
Find out next-time, on Tales of Hiro's Anus.
Send me some of that reverse rape Trudy scene. He needs to be punished for his dirty deeds.
But PhazeUFO added Twiton and me, because if people ask nice we answer it normally. And btw, am now not so active here anymore, because most question are asked so frequently, just going back 1 or 2 pages would be enough to find the answer or a link to the answer.
Funny, I have seen you active in some other threads. It's easy to spot that profile icon.
Hey now I am using more than one button. Got one for fade away and one for advance. Maybe throw some magic in there if Im feeling spicy.
Oil, flame is all I need with an occasional heal when I'm smacking up Gobbo.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Bob69

Alycos

Mar 13, 2018
Here's the domme outfit, I'm her slave on my save, so I guess that's the prerequisite for it. I suppose to get the naked outfit you need to visit her when she's washing herself.
woah, that looks so good! thanks for posting, i also didn't want to download it all just to see it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

Erohim

Nov 15, 2017
The gameplay seems cool and the futas look gorgeous but I have a question before I download. Is the MC always the one getting penetrated in this game or does she get to peentrate someone herself?

• Hey there
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The gameplay seems cool and the futas look gorgeous but I have a question before I download. Is the MC always the one getting penetrated in this game or does she get to peentrate someone herself?
There are plenty of scenes where Hiro is topping. I even think every (or at least close to) encounter has a Hiro topping scene.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yep, you get naked art in a scene where she is naked, truly shocking
Urka emerges from the water, wearing a full BIONICLE Limited Edition Business Suit and Top Hat.
"Pretty pog, right Strong One?"

POG?

Yeah, you rock that outfit!

Holy shit, why did I recruit you, that outfit doesn't even come with a BIONICLE Cane.

The hell is on the ends of the chain?
Looks to be ceremonial in design, but it's still functionally a chain flail. Might be part of the orc culture?

Yup, you can. You can also 69 almost all of them. This game has some fairly good Topping content, I hope we get even more displaying Hiro as an affectionate top ^w^

Here's the domme outfit
She funnily enough looks far more presentable in formal events, wearing that. No dragging Urka's vanilla outfit, I just find it funny that she's more clothed in this version :LOL:

Looks like little characters or dolls or something. Never noticed before
Me neither, I assumed it was a kit bashed weapon Urka made with various bits of metal, interesting little detail!

Hiro's a femboy and yes, you can top people, but why would you, power bottom boi all the way!
Because sometimes a woman has an itch she can't reach or an urge to feel Hero spunk inside of them. :p Besides, Puca likes it when Hiro works hard to nut inside of her.

Send me some of that reverse rape Trudy scene. He needs to be punished for his dirty deeds.
The only way to truly punish Trudy is via cock-blocking and blue-balling. That or a swift gutcheck when he's being too arrogant.

Oil, flame is all I need with an occasional heal when I'm smacking up Gobbo.
We need chatter lines of characters just losing their shit that a Hero set them on fire, often with OIL.

Is it just me or that Brigant's boobs are bigger than usual? XD
They're an optical illusion, the best kind.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes