Jul 22, 2017
Found it<3

• Added new scene related to portal Mouthwear upgrade
Buy ring-gag from strange merchant, upgrade at blacksmith, then camp outside the city (random trigger)
What exactly happens and what exactly do you mean by camp outside the city? I went to my camp and rested dozens of times and all I got was the goblin event.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What exactly happens and what exactly do you mean by camp outside the city? I went to my camp and rested dozens of times and all I got was the goblin event.
You need to have the Ring Gag (portal upgrade) equipped, have Alma, and have the portal quest at least started (not sure if you need it finished tho)

Reactions: Budouka

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
As nice as it is to squeeze the warlock's cock when she visits you at night, or pretend to be sleeping and turn over for the goblin, I have to say the new mouth maniac encounter with the ring gag is the best! I just wish there was a more reliable way to trigger it.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, I cant seem to run the game.
The guide says : Move the profile.json file into the .toa-data folder (that you should have, provided you've run the game before) and replace the file in the destination.
problem is, I dont have the toa folder, because I never run the game, why? Because I cant, hence the install.
any help?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Guys, I cant seem to run the game.
The guide says : Move the profile.json file into the .toa-data folder (that you should have, provided you've run the game before) and replace the file in the destination.
problem is, I dont have the toa folder, because I never run the game, why? Because I cant, hence the install.
any help?
First of all - why are you doing this the hard way? Why aren't you following the FIRST installation instructions link in the Installation spoiler?
1663549872215.png
Here's the short run down. If you need more details, follow the Install guide link in the spoiler on OP.

There are only three steps needed to run this game in Windows
  1. Download the zip file from one of the Win 64 links
  2. Unzip the file to the windows computer
  3. Double click on TalesOfAndrogyny.exe.
If you want to play the weekly updates (which are included in the subsequent monthly update, anyway), then there are three more steps
  1. Make sure your current version of the game runs ok
  2. Download the JAR file
  3. Use it to replace the old JAR already in the game folder
Sadly no, the moderators won't remove that bullshit link bout using the .jar file.
Edit: Bøb69 got'r'dun

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
First of all - why are you doing this the hard way? Why aren't you following the FIRST installation instructions link in the Installation spoiler?
View attachment 2051770
Here's the short run down. If you need more details, follow the Install guide link in the spoiler on OP.

There are only three steps needed to run this game in Windows
  1. Download the zip file from one of the Win 64 links
  2. Unzip the file to the windows computer
  3. Double click on TalesOfAndrogyny.exe.
If you want to play the weekly updates (which are included in the subsequent monthly update, anyway), then there are three more steps
  1. Make sure your current version of the game runs ok
  2. Download the JAR file
  3. Use it to replace the old JAR already in the game folder
Sadly no, the moderators won't remove that bullshit link bout using the .jar file.
Man, talk about misleading people.
Thanks for the info.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I tried to report it again maybe it works this time :ROFLMAO: Because it seems that way it doesnt even work anymore at all.

Kenopsia

Feb 3, 2020
So there's a way to edit the save file right? Where's it even located?
Nevermind, I found it. Wasn't expecting it to be in appdata. So what's the max stats? You can edit your save right?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I tried to report it again maybe it works this time :ROFLMAO: Because it seems that way it doesnt even work anymore at all.
I've reported it twice, both times explaining the problem in great detail and with courtesy, it hasn't been changed or removed, they apparently do not care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So there's a way to edit the save file right? Where's it even located?
Nevermind, I found it. Wasn't expecting it to be in appdata. So what's the max stats? You can edit your save right?
Technically the attributes do not have a roof, but i've found that the game becomes wonky if you go far above 20, maybe the math gets fucked like Hiro does on a regular basis, i dunno, my level of understanding how coding works is the level of potato.
Perks and skills have a cap that i've not gone further, you could edit them to have more, but i think that it'll make your save file get fucked by the glitch lady.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I've reported it twice, both times explaining the problem in great detail and with courtesy, it hasn't been changed or removed, they apparently do not care.
Well they removed it finally, I just said they should remove it already, cause it doesnt work since like the start of the year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lebrix
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes