StephenLana13

Nov 16, 2018
QUICK, who is the best lass in this game.
I like the wasp girl and how she seems to care for Hiro. Even though this is a job for her and she's mainly using you to offload eggs and grow an army she faces you openly and asks you to be a willing participant. Not many other encounters treat you so well. Also her deadpan bluntness is cute.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cm4000 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I like the wasp girl and how she seems to care for Hiro. Even though this is a job for her and she's mainly using you to offload eggs and grow an army she faces you openly and asks you to be a willing participant. Not many other encounters treat you so well. Also her deadpan bluntness is cute.
Her Story Mode iteration is indeed adorable ^w^

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
To confirm:
  • You downloaded the zipped Win x64 version
  • You extracted it to an upper-level directory on your hard drive or even to the C:\
  • You navigated into that folder
  • You double-clicked TalesOfAndrogeny.EXE
  • You got the error "couldn't open window"
Is that correct?
If all that is correct, then is your are windows and all your drivers up to date?
If so, then what version windows are you using and what is your CPU, GPU, RAM?
Yes to all, although i have a sneaking suspicion it is due to the fact that my GPU appears to have disappeared from my computer, will attempt to remove and reinstall it and get back to you on whether the issue is caused by it.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
If only there was an installation guide found in OP, but alas, there seems to be none.
Atleast that's the impression i keep getting by the constant questions, i'm seriously amazed by the amount of these coming constantly, like how isn't it the first idea with these people to do some bare minimum problem solving and process of elimination by checking first if they missed anything?
View attachment 2056050
A good bit of it is laziness, another part of it is confusion from an incorrect guide.
As a lurker I'm impressed at the staggering number of people who lack the ability to extract a zip folder and run an exe.
My thought as well. I was able to do this years before this site.

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Yes to all, although i have a sneaking suspicion it is due to the fact that my GPU appears to have disappeared from my computer, will attempt to remove and reinstall it and get back to you on whether the issue is caused by it.
Good News Everyone,
There was no bug with the game, my second monitor just gave my drivers a heart attack from its poor quality and i needed to reinstall them. It works now.

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
What new Ogre animation was added?
I may be mistaken, but I believe it's just an update of the one where she fucks Hiro. I've met her in adventure and story mode and not found a "new" animation, but the previous one looks like it may have been updated. When I check the Pervert menu I don't see a new tile with ??? in it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I may be mistaken, but I believe it's just an update of the one where she fucks Hiro. I've met her in adventure and story mode and not found a "new" animation, but the previous one looks like it may have been updated. When I check the Pervert menu I don't see a new tile with ??? in it.
This is totally off-topic, but man did your profile pic made me yearn for the good ol' golden age of internet, back in 2000-2008, it feels like an eternity ago, especially when we're living in the grimdark age of the internet.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This is totally off-topic, but man did your profile pic made me yearn for the good ol' golden age of internet, back in 2000-2008, it feels like an eternity ago, especially when we're living in the grimdark age of the internet.
Don't make me sad now. Those were some good days.

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
Sorry but how do you download this, when i click it i'm taken to a page with tons of text, and a little help on how to find the toa folder? Its not in the game folder.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes