schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
First off, that text is just a json file. This forum doesn't allow posting a .json file, so Lupanthrope changed the file name to profile.txt and posted that. You can use your browser to save it as a json file. Just use the File > Save As menu option and tell it the filename is profile.json.

That said, that's a fairly old and incomplete profile. If you're playing the most recent release of the game you might want to try this one. I'm posting this as a zip file (also permitted), so you'll need to unzip it to get the profile.json. It's got more content unlocked than the one you found above.

As for where your folder is located, that depends on if your system is Windows, Mac or Linux. For a Mac, it would be under your User folder like this: /Users/<Your User Name>/Library/Application Support/TalesOfAndrogyny.

Try searching this forum for the TalesOfAndrogyny folder location and I'll bet you'll find answers for where other systems put it.

Reactions: hepanda and JosoyJo

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry but how do you download this, when i click it i'm taken to a page with tons of text, and a little help on how to find the toa folder? Its not in the game folder.
a profile that's a year old, might as well be ancient history at this point, a relic of a time forgotten long ago.
And the reason why it's only takes you to a page filled with text is because it's .txt, you could right click and download it that way, you cannot upload .json to this forum raw, have to .zip it for whatever the reason, i'm not gonna even pretend to know why but it is what it is, you could just go and change it by renaming it and changing the .txt to .json.
And schlosrat seems to have provided a fresh one above.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Oh god, i hope i'm right about the release schedule, i hope today's (or tomorrow's) the day that IT finally drops!
6263998659749bbc.jpg

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Are there fan signatures of this game? Tried searching forums and OP of course but I didn't find any, so I figured I'd ask if anyone knows.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click the image to see the gif)

Hayooooo! New weekly just dropped! Iiiiiiiit's gobbo time! Nyahaha!

We've added a new Goblin Babymama ending if you've had enough gobbo babbys, as you do. We've also animated the post-ogre animation and created a female ogre variant for it, as well as a male variant of the anal animation.

There's also some new atmospheric music for the Fire Elemental, so check it out!

Next up is more story mode, more feature stuff, and the Sperm Bank art! I'm also working on some other little scenes for the goblin, we'll see how much ends up in the next weekly or so! There may also be more to the Goblin Babymama ending...

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

guy421

Jan 22, 2019
Anyone figured out how to trigger the goblin babymama ending? I've passed more than 3 goblin babies and still havent even seen where the potential ending might be

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'd definitely like more Selkie content. She has the scenes in the wild (the new gobbo ending fits in this), the tent rape, the date, and the beauty pageant. Am I missing any?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Tales Of Androgyny 0.3.24.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Where was the sperm bank? I've seen tge encounter text, but honestly, never seen it. It's the story exclusive content?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes