negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I saw in the cg viewer there's a goblin kiss scene? anyone know how to get to that?
multiple ways. usually fighting the male goblin, seducing them and choosing the option to kiss them. There are a few scenes/encounters that allow you to view it as well.
There's also Selkie the female goblin, though that kiss art you have to acquire through losing to her and have her egg you, then go to town of monsters and have a date with her (just try to enter any building and the encounter should start).

Reactions: heckraiser

Jolt3

Dec 5, 2017
Am I only one that cant enchant mouth gear? I can do the anal stuff just not ring/ball gags. I have portal magic learned.

zate

Jan 21, 2021
First of all - why are you doing this the hard way? Why aren't you following the FIRST installation instructions link in the Installation spoiler?
View attachment 2051770
Here's the short run down. If you need more details, follow the Install guide link in the spoiler on OP.

There are only three steps needed to run this game in Windows
  1. Download the zip file from one of the Win 64 links
  2. Unzip the file to the windows computer
  3. Double click on TalesOfAndrogyny.exe.
If you want to play the weekly updates (which are included in the subsequent monthly update, anyway), then there are three more steps
  1. Make sure your current version of the game runs ok
  2. Download the JAR file
  3. Use it to replace the old JAR already in the game folder
Sadly no, the moderators won't remove that bullshit link bout using the .jar file.
i just download the java version, i need download winx64?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Am I only one that cant enchant mouth gear? I can do the anal stuff just not ring/ball gags. I have portal magic learned.
You probably downloaded the win/mac/linux version. They are updated monthly.
The latest weekly build is the Java version

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Again, you're trolling right?
That post you screenshot is by the same author of the post within the Installation Instructions spoiler on OP.
They say the same thing - one is just briefer than the other because it was in response to someone fucking up.

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Good evening,
Could somebody please gift me/point me to the solution to an error where I:
- Click the .exe file
- Aquire error
- Look at Error
- It says "Couldn't open window"
at first i thought this was a .jar file error but I tried it with just the raw .zip file extraction and the problem persisted.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Good evening,
Could somebody please gift me/point me to the solution to an error where I:
- Click the .exe file
- Aquire error
- Look at Error
- It says "Couldn't open window"
at first i thought this was a .jar file error but I tried it with just the raw .zip file extraction and the problem persisted.
To confirm:
  • You downloaded the zipped Win x64 version
  • You extracted it to an upper-level directory on your hard drive or even to the C:\
  • You navigated into that folder
  • You double-clicked TalesOfAndrogeny.EXE
  • You got the error "couldn't open window"
Is that correct?
If all that is correct, then is your are windows and all your drivers up to date?
If so, then what version windows are you using and what is your CPU, GPU, RAM?

Feb 28, 2021
Добрый вечер,
Не мог бы кто-нибудь, пожалуйста, подарить мне / указать мне на решение ошибки, из-за которой я:
- Щелкните EXE-файл
- Получить ошибку
- Посмотрите на ошибку
- Написано "Не удалось открыть окно"
сначала я подумал, что это ошибка файла .jar, но я попробовал это только с извлечением необработанного ZIP-файла, и проблема не исчезла.
(jar ) The file must have the name TalesOfAndrogyny
Снимок экрана 2022-09-21 112449.png

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If only there was an installation guide found in OP, but alas, there seems to be none.
Atleast that's the impression i keep getting by the constant questions, i'm seriously amazed by the amount of these coming constantly, like how isn't it the first idea with these people to do some bare minimum problem solving and process of elimination by checking first if they missed anything?
200%disgusted.jpg

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes