Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I enjoyed it during launch, sometimes performance was pretty bad though.
Now it's better optimized, some areas can still dip your fps though.
The story is amazing, the gameplay is ok, a diamond in the rough is how i would describe the game, definitely worth it imo.
Hated the endings. But am a sucker for happy endings (no pun intended) and with CP77 that really doesnt fit very well
You could also just have sex during battle multiple times with her, the end result is the same.
Didn't even know that. :whistle:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hated the endings. But am a sucker for happy endings (no pun intended) and with CP77 that really doesnt fit very well

Didn't even know that. :whistle:
I really love "The Star" ending where you get away from nightcity with the aldecaldos and Panam, also "The Sun", both are bittersweet and not total dogshit like "The Devil" one, that one is just worse than the suicide ending, "Temperance" is kinda OK Where V leaves with Alt beyond the blackwall and Johnny gets V's body for 2nd shot at life, there really is no happy endings in grimdark stories, the best you can get is a bittersweet one.

Last edited:

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Can you properly see the full nelson animation of the ogre? Whit this update, I only see her arms while she sodomize the main character, but not her body or face.
Instead the new game over art with size queen 3 works. It's quite lovely but I don't know why she is so flat. She always had a huge breast in the other graphics

Reactions: Vlive

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There's a Goblin babymama ending? Well that's something I have to see

Anybody has unlocked it?
Yeah, there is now.
Yeah, many people have, get preg about 7-8 times and then go back to "daddy" to unlock the ending scene.
Best bad happy ending ever ;__;

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022

(Click the image to see the gif)

Hayooooo! New weekly just dropped! Iiiiiiiit's gobbo time! Nyahaha!

We've added a new Goblin Babymama ending if you've had enough gobbo babbys, as you do. We've also animated the post-ogre animation and created a female ogre variant for it, as well as a male variant of the anal animation.

There's also some new atmospheric music for the Fire Elemental, so check it out!

Next up is more story mode, more feature stuff, and the Sperm Bank art! I'm also working on some other little scenes for the goblin, we'll see how much ends up in the next weekly or so! There may also be more to the Goblin Babymama ending...

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Sperm Bank art? Heck to the yeah dude more pegging stuff! Letsa fukin go

Reactions: Bob69

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
is there any games similar to this in terms of content? futa x male
I really love "The Star" ending where you get away from nightcity with the aldecaldos and Panam, also "The Sun", both are bittersweet and not total dogshit like "The Devil" one, that one is just worse than the suicide ending, "Temperance" is kinda OK Where V leaves with Alt beyond the blackwall and Johnny gets V's body for 2nd shot at life, there really is no happy endings in grimdark stories, the best you can get is a bittersweet one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: I always really thought CP77 had a really good story, like I really enjoyed it, and then the endings....yeah I dont know a single person who enjoyed the endings

ive been debating on watching the anime, even though people say its good I worry its gunna break my heart

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
There's a Goblin babymama ending? Well that's something I have to see

Anybody has unlocked it?
I'm pretty sure you have to give birth to one of each (wolf, centaur, bird and noodle goblin)
That's how I did it, but in total I had 10 babies before getting the ending so maybe that?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes