Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Heyy guys, please can anyone teach me how to mod it? Not full but change some stuf, like my livel and points etc.. please is there any way? If yes , then tell me where do i need to search or find the tutorial??

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Guys does anyone know why I can't remove the chastity belt even though I have the key but it doesn't work?
Edit: Had to edit to remove it but still looking for the correct way so that the game don't crash

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Guys does anyone know why I can't remove the chastity belt even though I have the key but it doesn't work?
Edit: Had to edit to remove it but still looking for the correct way so that the game don't crash
Did you enchant it with the "Permanent" option perchance?
Or did you just try to use the key in the inventory screen, instead of clicking at the cage in your equipment?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
is there a way to buy a gag (maybe somewhere else) if i already have ass addict 3?
Just edit the save to have a lower score.
Aren't one of them a curse that requires a scroll to get rid of?

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Did you enchant it with the "Permanent" option perchance?
Or did you just try to use the key in the inventory screen, instead of clicking at the cage in your equipment?
the key didn't work and I had to edit it to remove it at first but now I'm trying to find what to do to make the merchant remove it (I can remove it as an item but in the game, it keeps saying that I still have it in), she keeps telling me to meet her in the town but I can't find her and I keep camping in her place and every for over 26 times in row but can't find "Urka" and I don't even know who is "Urka" to begin with. all I know that from what a get from the comment that I need to meet her and become her slave but I don't know how or where? can you help me?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes