Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Ok I thought I knew how to do it but it appears I am an idiot

How do I get pregnant with the Goblin? Is it eggs first and cum after? Or cum first, eggs later?

I swear I've tried but "egged" overwrites my "cum" and viceversa
You need to get egged first. Then you need the right cum. Other way out won't work. To get egged easiest, lose to her and fail all checks.

Also there's an issue that eggs disappear after some time if not fertilized. If you get nearesr Cantaur, Harpy, or Wereslut inseminate you, it should be okay.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How can I get the Bitch achivement, I keep trying to interact to Weresluts, but they don't do anything, help please...

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
How can I get the Bitch achivement, I keep trying to interact to Weresluts, but they don't do anything, help please...
Try staying in a doggy-style position for a couple of turns.
That may be it. Or it's the one with the werewolves in the brothel.

marsknight2

Feb 1, 2018
I cannot find one, i've checked the silajam vendors, town of monsters vendors, outpost vendor, gadgeteer and the witch and none of them offer a cursed chastity belt/cage?
Is it from some encounter that i've somehow missed or what?
Its the one you get from the warlock when you asked to be trained. there's 3 options, the "become a girl", "love the taste of dicks" and something like "enjoying anal". third one gives you the cursed panties that makes the backdoor more sensitive and while you can get an erection you can't use it at all.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Its the one you get from the warlock when you asked to be trained. there's 3 options, the "become a girl", "love the taste of dicks" and something like "enjoying anal". third one gives you the cursed panties that makes the backdoor more sensitive and while you can get an erection you can't use it at all.
Huh, i guess i've really overlooked that part then, i always knew you could get the cursed panties but i didn't even know it would do that :D

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. I knew there was something like that. Saw it one time when trying to get all of thr Alma art.
Huh, i guess i've really overlooked that part then, i always knew you could get the cursed panties but i didn't even know it would do that :D
It's ok. You're a gobboman, not a warlockman.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does that happen? I know of cursed panties on the Outpost. I know if impotent perk after training to be a girl. But nothing about panties from Warlock, specifically given when you're trained for Anal.

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Is female or Futa protagonist planned?

(I played this game a while ago and there was a bust slider, idk increasing that counts as futa)

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Can't find the scenes with the new portalgag upgrade... is there none yet? (yes I have already upgraded the ring gag...)

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Can't find the scenes with the new portalgag upgrade... is there none yet? (yes I have already upgraded the ring gag...)
You need portal quest started from Warlock. Look it up. Then you need to rest in your camp with this gag equipped

loler0

Jul 22, 2018
The monthly update is a compiled version or the weekly updates.
Im aware, is just that it's rare that the first day of the month has to be the same day weekly updates come out. I have seen monthly updates that comes after the weekly or vice versa. Basically no weekly content this time

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes