Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
No, currently you can export profile file into android, too. And save files are available for export for some time.
Perhaps you should share the steps on how to do this so that when people ask later, the regulars (and an irregular like me) can point them to your post. Would save a lot of headache down the line.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
No, currently you can export profile file into android, too. And save files are available for export for some time.
Oh right, i somehow forgot that update already.
Buttfuck if i know how to do it, never played the game on android and prolly never will.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Perhaps you should share the steps on how to do this so that when people ask later, the regulars (and an irregular like me) can point them to your post. Would save a lot of headache down the line.
I prefer wiki to forums when sharing guides. Info is public there and can be edited, and basic tutorial for editing ToA achievements was there for years, probably.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I'll never understand the PA attitude some of you have. Don't be a douche! Not my fault someone pissed in your cheerios
Stay here long enough and you will understand it, are you often dumbstruck by the fact that hornets start to swarm you when you stick your hand inside their nest?
Also, it's your fault since you're the one who pissed in them.

Broham47

Aug 1, 2018
So guys I need help. Im trying to edit the save files but no matter what I change the game doesnt change.
save files are a number ahead. so your save slot 1 is save.0 in your folder. save slot 10 is save.9, etc etc. make sure you're editing the right save file is your first check, and also ofc make sure you save the changes you make with ctrl S or the save button. use your default notepad, or use notepad++ to make things easier to read and edit

Reactions: BlackAion
Jul 8, 2019
Stay here long enough and you will understand it, are you often dumbstruck by the fact that hornets start to swarm you when you stick your hand inside their nest?
Also, it's your fault since you're the one who pissed in them.
i've been here long enough to know that despite responding to the same question with the same answer multiple times, Bob69 still is not nearly as vitriolic with the responses and contributes a great deal to the thread

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
i've been here long enough to know that despite responding to the same question with the same answer multiple times, Bob69 still is not nearly as vitriolic with the responses and contributes a great deal to the thread
Vitriol? Try jaded, i'm not bitterly seething with hatred towards them, i'm just tired of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Aww. Thanks though.
If you want to edit your achievements, press Load on Android and export Profile (upper corner of menu). Then edit it the way described in Achievements page of Tales of Androgyny wiki.

If you want to edit a particular save file for your character to have more stats and/or something else, press on Android the arrow next to the save slot. You will choose where to save the file, and then you can search where mana, stats and other things are written.

Reactions: sixthheaven

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is this topic generally moderated or is this toxicity a "healthy" part of the community?
Yes. And comments about it don't help it. Which is worse?
  • Inane repetitive questions which have already been answered a multitude of times that clog the thread which make it more difficult for people to actually find answers
  • "Get your head out of your ass and take some initiative and don't expect to be spoonfed" responses
  • Peanut gallery moralists who think their shit doesn't stink, deciding to "C" themselves into an "A" / "B" conversation that then add more clutter and only exacerbate the situation by giving the first group a sense of entitlement because they now have a defender of their laziness
And yes, I realize this post is yet another bullet point to add. But really - if there was no first bullet, the other two bullets (and this comment) wouldn't exist.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is this topic generally moderated or is this toxicity a "healthy" part of the community?
When i'm thinking of toxic, it seems to be completely different from how other people view it, because i do not see this even remotely toxic, maybe little fetid like stagnated water, it's that way because people are apparently expecting to be spoonfed everything instead of doing the BARE MINIMUM by themselves.
I'm sorry that i'm just so unreasonable when i'm expecting that out of people.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
When i'm thinking of toxic, it seems to be completely different from how other people view it, because i do not see this even remotely toxic, maybe little fetid like stagnated water, it's that way because people are apparently expecting to be spoonfed everything instead of doing the BARE MINIMUM by themselves.
I'm sorry that i'm just so unreasonable when i'm expecting that out of people.
You ever worked in retail ?
cause i do, and it's been a few years since i abandonned the idea of people trying to do the bare minimum before breaking anyone's balls over something trivial and stupid.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes