Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You ever worked in retail ?
cause i do, and it's been a few years since i abandonned the idea of people trying to do the bare minimum before breaking anyone's balls over something trivial and stupid.
Yup - convenience store, department store, video store, movie theatre, fast food, and fine dining.
In retail, you have to put up with idiotic bullshit to pay for the roof over your head and put food on the table.
Here, you do not and so if stupid is as stupid does, then stupid is gonna get called out for it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
cause i do, and it's been a few years since i abandonned the idea of people trying to do the bare minimum before breaking anyone's balls over something trivial and stupid.
No and thank god, i've witnessed enough situations as a 3rd party to never work in retail, i'd rather tie my vas deferenses into a cute little bow rather than work in retail.

matleclaire

Aug 20, 2021
Check what I answered to you on itch.io. Money are not that scarce. Scouting isn't so hard if you progress with right stats. Also you don't seem to know how helpful are achievements.
I replied, thank you for your reply! I didn't know achievements had any effect actually!

matleclaire

Aug 20, 2021
matleclaire I read what you write and agree with most of what you said, an alternative that you could just do to not get frustrated about food is enabling cheats in options. This you could just do until there's something changed about it
Helpful!! Didn't know that was an option and will probably do so on my next run. Even still, I like to provide feedback so the game is fun without cheats in the hopes that is may see a fix but who's to say if it will gain traction.

Reactions: Ressxd

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Are you loading the save instead of just pressing "continue"?
Isn't that how to edit ironman games?
i've been here long enough to know that despite responding to the same question with the same answer multiple times, Bob69 still is not nearly as vitriolic with the responses and contributes a great deal to the thread
He does seem to have much more patience than others.
Is this topic generally moderated or is this toxicity a "healthy" part of the community?
Ayy kek.gif
Vitriol? Try jaded, i'm not bitterly seething with hatred towards them, i'm just tired of them.
ohyou2.jpg
Some things never change.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I sadly understand this too well. My favorite is someone asking me where something is, despite it being right behind me.
No and thank god, i've witnessed enough situations as a 3rd party to never work in retail, i'd rather tie my vas deferenses into a cute little bow rather than work in retail.
Stay away from grocery then. Someone of the dumbest, laziest, and more selfish crap I have witnessed has been there.
Helpful!! Didn't know that was an option and will probably do so on my next run. Even still, I like to provide feedback so the game is fun without cheats in the hopes that is may see a fix but who's to say if it will gain traction.
Just edit the save if food or stat checks are an issue.

Reactions: Bob69

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
save files are a number ahead. so your save slot 1 is save.0 in your folder. save slot 10 is save.9, etc etc. make sure you're editing the right save file is your first check, and also ofc make sure you save the changes you make with ctrl S or the save button. use your default notepad, or use notepad++ to make things easier to read and edit
Thanks!!

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Ok, I know I have already asked this before, but I'm going insane

I have been "egged" by Selkie more times than I can count
Immediately after that, I have tried werewolf, male gobbo, brigand, harpies
I have tried winning against them and sitting on it, I have tried losing against them in a way that fucks me in the ass

But it just doesn't work! No matter what I do I don't get pregnant! Do I have to give birth to the mermaid first? To Wasps? I feel like I'm losing my mind

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Ok, I know I have already asked this before, but I'm going insane

I have been "egged" by Selkie more times than I can count
Immediately after that, I have tried werewolf, male gobbo, brigand, harpies
I have tried winning against them and sitting on it, I have tried losing against them in a way that fucks me in the ass

But it just doesn't work! No matter what I do I don't get pregnant! Do I have to give birth to the mermaid first? To Wasps? I feel like I'm losing my mind
Hm, strange. Harpy, Centaur or Wereslut winning over you by fucking your ass should work if you're recently egged. You can miss the moment when you are pregnant, maybe you was already and just need some travelling for kid to come out.

Also, keep in mind you get egged by female goblin either by letting her fuck you until the battle just ends, or by losing and failing three checks one by one. Other ways don't actually give egged status.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Epilepsy warning on the link, click at your own discretion.

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Hm, strange. Harpy, Centaur or Wereslut winning over you by fucking your ass should work if you're recently egged. You can miss the moment when you are pregnant, maybe you was already and just need some travelling for kid to come out.

Also, keep in mind you get egged by female goblin either by letting her fuck you until the battle just ends, or by losing and failing three checks one by one. Other ways don't actually give egged status.
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I got egged the first time, got plowed by the centaur, and gave birth, so that much worked. Now I can get egged, check my status and see I'm egged, move one spot on the map to encounter a harpy/werewolf/centaur, get plowed, and then when I check - nothing. Not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Two questions:
1. Is it even possible to play the game and never get fucked and only be the one fucking others?
2. Hwo tf does the part with the various positions work? I took Enchanter, and skilled into some positions but i dont even know how i get to them... I guess its infight but how?!

Thx in advance!

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022

I just do the event where she eggs you automatically when she meets you
Then I check my status "egged" is there
Then I get fucked by Harpies
Then I check my status "Cum mess"
Or I go to camp without checking and rest a couple of days, no pregnancy dream, check status again "empty"

Maybe one of the recent updates fucked the system for older saves? I don't know

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Two questions:
1. Is it even possible to play the game and never get fucked and only be the one fucking others?
2. Hwo tf does the part with the various positions work? I took Enchanter, and skilled into some positions but i dont even know how i get to them... I guess its infight but how?!

Thx in advance!
1. Yes, it is possible, if you defeat the enemies instead of them defeating you, you will always get an option as to what you want to do with them, if anything at all....
2. I don't really know what you mean with this, do you mean the various positions you get from the skill tree? If your question how to initiate the sexual advances yorself, you'll need to acquire the Seduce skill, after you get it the option appears in battle and under it you can do the various sexual advances you got already...

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
1. Yes, it is possible, if you defeat the enemies instead of them defeating you, you will always get an option as to what you want to do with them, if anything at all....
2. I don't really know what you mean with this, do you mean the various positions you get from the skill tree? If your question how to initiate the sexual advances yorself, you'll need to acquire the Seduce skill, after you get it the option appears in battle and under it you can do the various sexual advances you got already...
On 2, it's a bit more complicated than that I think. It's not one use of Seduce and then all of a sudden you have all the various options for the sex skills you've acquired. For example, if what you'd like to do is perform oral or give a handjob, then start with Seduce followed by whatever other skills you have that give the opponent an erection (slap ass, etc.). Once they're hard, then drop to your knees and use the Grab It skill. After that, you can do various other skills to have some fun with them.

I'm sure there are variations to this that will get the "job" done, but basically, you arouse them, then get into a suitable position, then go for it. Your combat sex skills can each only be used in certain positions, just like all your ordinary combat skills.

To get into a position where you're fucking them, I'm not so sure - I've not had any luck with that, so I'm missing something, but it will be about the same formula - turn them on, get into a suitable position, then that should open up your options. Try putting them in a Full Nelson and nipping their neck maybe? Not sure what to do after that to get to fuck them though. I'm sure someone here can offer a tip on how to do that.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes