treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
The best scenes (imo), ones that meshed so well with me i've made about a half dozen different versions.
like these:
Different types of milkshakes using the cum of different monsters.

Hiro becomes the face for the milkshake business which attracts more people who may want to feed him

Create an version where Mouth-Fiend own an ice-cream shop and takes notice of hiro

Smaller edition where it eludes to the one of or both of the nurses personally making the milkshakes

Single scene edition where all of the character Hiro knows makes him a milkshake (trudy, kylira, trudy & kylira, Witch, Lupa, Dullahan?, Brigand?)

and a small edit of all mentions of male pronouns is replaced with female ones

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 2089985

Heyaaa, new weekly!

This time around we've got the Sperm Bank Nurse art, updates to her scenes, a new variant of the Goblin Ambush in camp with some smooches for her cute little butthole, and new music for the Fire Elemental battle!

I've been doing a bunch of story mode writing, so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of that over the next few weeks. I also wrote some new Sperm Bank scenes (and endings) that didn't make it in, so those should be here next week as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

Oh man, i didn't even realise that it's already sunday (atleast where i live), my sleep schedule has been all kinds of fucked up lately, i thought it was thursday :ROFLMAO:

PS: Replace "OP" with Hiro.
3v512.jpg
Also

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

View attachment 2089985

Heyaaa, new weekly!

This time around we've got the Sperm Bank Nurse art, updates to her scenes, a new variant of the Goblin Ambush in camp with some smooches for her cute little butthole, and new music for the Fire Elemental battle!

I've been doing a bunch of story mode writing, so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of that over the next few weeks. I also wrote some new Sperm Bank scenes (and endings) that didn't make it in, so those should be here next week as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]

DAMN BOI, SHE AS THICC AS THE MILKSHAKES SHE'S SELLING

Reactions: Evokerr and Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
MFW ToA is on the front page of "Latest updates" once more, flood of inane questions and requests of 100% saves incoming!
Extreme heatening babby.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Seduce just arouses the enemy, unless you use the "present" option which opens up you to be on the receiving end, you're not going to fuck them with it, that's why you need to use full nelson and take them down, then flip them over and go for the kill hole.
Did you even bother reading the tooltips with each action?
:FacePalm: Did YOU even bother to read the tooltips? There are two skills in the Seduction tree which are excatly for arousing the enemy into wanting to get fucked - Rub and Blow Me

Besides that, i get it now that you either grapple for fucking or seducing for getting fucked but then these two skills in Seduction are rather pointless.

Two other points:

1. Is it me or is the Paladin meant to be an Analslut? In fights you beat the living shit out of everything but on the map you fail nearly every check.:LOL:

2. I thought that you play a male as its stated several times ingame BUT i got to a point where i could click "retire" while camping and the text suggested that MC is a she?:unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
She disturbs me, but also attracts me. I'm so conflicted.
We know she has only thus far taken deposits through anal orgasms, but if she puts a condom in her mouth I'd be donating all-day. Her visuals got me actin' up, hello nurse.

I thought that you play a male as its stated several times ingame BUT i got to a point where i could click "retire" while camping and the text suggested that MC is a she?:unsure:
Maj has stated that Pronoun Toggles will be a possible feature in future, so that male guarantee isn't always going to be on the table, but for that ending I think Hiro transitions. Good for them!

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
how can I see Demon king Copping scene and Harpy anal (POV) scene?
I belive you mean "topping" for the demon king

there are 2 endings with this name
one you get by making the right choices about complimenting her ass (leads to a game over but unlocks the scene)
the other one you get by defeating her while you have an ice cream in your inventory

as for the harpy, you have to win a battle agains her and then you can choose to fck or get fckd by her

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Do we know what planned on the next update? Does Majalis share their plans month ahead?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Do we know what planned on the next update? Does Majalis share their plans month ahead?
"I also wrote some new Sperm Bank scenes (and endings) that didn't make it in, so those should be here next week as well."
From the last update post.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
We know she has only thus far taken deposits through anal orgasms, but if she puts a condom in her mouth I'd be donating all-day. Her visuals got me actin' up, hello nurse.

Maj has stated that Pronoun Toggles will be a possible feature in future, so that male guarantee isn't always going to be on the table, but for that ending I think Hiro transitions. Good for them!
Ah ok, than it must have something to do with the aspect of getting impregnated by some npcs. I got the spiders two times in a row and than my character traits automatically switched to effeminate and Hiro talked about himself as a mother at the campfire. (y)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes