Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Two questions:
1. Is it even possible to play the game and never get fucked and only be the one fucking others?
2. Hwo tf does the part with the various positions work? I took Enchanter, and skilled into some positions but i dont even know how i get to them... I guess its infight but how?!

Thx in advance!
Always being the top is possible, you just need to learn making a good build for fights. It means having sufficient stats and good armor. You can have more stats and perks for stats with what I call Beginning Bonuses, check it out on game wiki. The good armor is either best skirt and diamond plate, or Full-Plate. You need money to get them. If your Strength is 5, Endurance 4-5, Agility 5+ and Perception is around 5, you can kick butts.

To adopt a stance you need to use an action that is in this stance. The picture next to the skill name indicates what stance it leads to. Example: you start with Balances stance, you tap Block, now you're in Defensive stance. If you press Guard, you will continue defending. If you press Careful Attack, you will shift to Offensive stance. That's about it.

The usual tactic for every fight is defending with a shield until enemy stops attacking and stays in Defensive. Then you start attacking until they start beating you again.

sixthheaven

Dec 16, 2019
If you want to edit your achievements, press Load on Android and export Profile (upper corner of menu). Then edit it the way described in Achievements page of Tales of Androgyny wiki.

If you want to edit a particular save file for your character to have more stats and/or something else, press on Android the arrow next to the save slot. You will choose where to save the file, and then you can search where mana, stats and other things are written.
Nice, thanks.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
1. Yes, it is possible, if you defeat the enemies instead of them defeating you, you will always get an option as to what you want to do with them, if anything at all....
2. I don't really know what you mean with this, do you mean the various positions you get from the skill tree? If your question how to initiate the sexual advances yorself, you'll need to acquire the Seduce skill, after you get it the option appears in battle and under it you can do the various sexual advances you got already...
Yes, i mean the position from the skill tree and even with skilled Seduction i dont get the option for it at all. Are there prerequisites for activating it? I tried several fights now and i never get the option to seduce...

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You can, you just need to unlock the skill. View attachment 1709869
That is the seduction stance, then you need to unlock different styles of seductive actions. View attachment 1709871
Late to the party but still a problem with this:
I can use "Rub" as much as i like but at which point is the enemy willingly enough? I mean, i used it like 10 or more times and i got nothing out of it except that i was the one who got fucked...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Full save pls
Dude, just go back to the main page and look down at the download options, I don't know why you even need full save, you can literally launch the game, go into settings and turn on cheat mode, not only do you get all Pervert images, but also when you start a new game, you can choose to replay any scenario you want, if you're too damn lazy to actually enjoy and experience a really good fucking game, then at least open your damn eyes to find the thing that's right in front of you instead of asking useless questions...

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Dude, just go back to the main page and look down at the download options, I don't know why you even need full save, you can literally launch the game, go into settings and turn on cheat mode, not only do you get all Pervert images, but also when you start a new game, you can choose to replay any scenario you want, if you're too damn lazy to actually enjoy and experience a really good fucking game, then at least open your damn eyes to find the thing that's right in front of you instead of asking useless questions...
Hello, Mr. I know everything. For you to know, the save at the bottom not the same version as current game. Also i finished this game about 4 times, so yea, i am damn lazy to go same 5th run for a couple of pictures. Also i checked cheats before writing this and nothing there for open pictures. So shut the fuck up and don't write your opinion because nobody give a fuck about it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hello, Mr. I know everything. For you to know, the save at the bottom not the same version as current game. Also i finished this game about 4 times, so yea, i am damn lazy to go same 5th run for a couple of pictures. Also i checked cheats before writing this and nothing there for open pictures. So shut the fuck up and don't write your opinion because nobody give a fuck about it.
Well he is right and you are wrong to put it frankly.
Cheat mode unlocks all CG's in the gallery if it doesnt you do something wrong. And it unlocks the encounter menu in the game, so one can just select the encounter and go from there. Like he said.

If you don't like the current available full save, make your own. I didnt see YOU share your save from the 4 times to finished the game..

wqe

Jun 16, 2017
Well he is right and you are wrong to put it frankly.
Cheat mode unlocks all CG's in the gallery if it doesnt you do something wrong. And it unlocks the encounter menu in the game, so one can just select the encounter and go from there. Like he said.

If you don't like the current available full save, make your own. I didnt see YOU share your save from the 4 times to finished the game..
Maybe i am doing smth wrong, but i don't see any box for cheat to tick.
1665242798515.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I think it's because of version maybe. I have 24, not 25. I download the game from another site
Yeah I noticed now, you have the non patreon version, so no cheat menu.

Reactions: Twiton

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
I swear to god that Seduce into Seduction-Stance is broken and doesnt work when you want to be the one fucking others...

If its true that you need to have an erection, you are either dead or nearly dead before even getting to it. For this you have to trigger it like 15 times or so and the enemy still doenst bother at all. instead you either get facefucked or as i said, you are already dead...

If im doing it completely wrong, that this needs a huge explanation how seduction works for ppl who want to fuck instead of getting fucked!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I swear to god that Seduce into Seduction-Stance is broken and doesnt work when you want to be the one fucking others...

If its true that you need to have an erection, you are either dead or nearly dead before even getting to it. For this you have to trigger it like 15 times or so and the enemy still doenst bother at all. instead you either get facefucked or as i said, you are already dead...

If im doing it completely wrong, that this needs a huge explanation how seduction works for ppl who want to fuck instead of getting fucked!
Seduce just arouses the enemy, unless you use the "present" option which opens up you to be on the receiving end, you're not going to fuck them with it, that's why you need to use full nelson and take them down, then flip them over and go for the kill hole.
Did you even bother reading the tooltips with each action?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

Seduction stance, unfortunately, is a broken mechanic in my opinion. It can help you make enemy erect and make them horny, but they will continue beating you up. Most of enemies won't really let you fuck them willingly.

If I need to get sexual, I always use Full Nelson. If it's completely successful, you can adopt Make Out stance. There's a skill to get erection fpr yourself there, Grind on Hip. After that you can release them and then again try Full Nelson to push them into the pose you need.

For example you can force them to fuck standing. You can drop them on their knees to get head. Can wrestle them, then either adopt Prone Bone pose or Missionary depending on what way they face. You just need enough Strength, around 5 to be good at grappling.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Seduction stance, unfortunately, is a broken mechanic in my opinion. It can help you make enemy erect and make them horny, but they will continue beating you up. Most of enemies won't really let you fuck them willingly.

If I need to get sexual, I always use Full Nelson. If it's completely successful, you can adopt Make Out stance. There's a skill to get erection fpr yourself there, Grind on Hip. After that you can release them and then again try Full Nelson to push them into the pose you need.

For example you can force them to fuck standing. You can drop them on their knees to get head. Can wrestle them, then either adopt Prone Bone pose or Missionary depending on what way they face. You just need enough Strength, around 5 to be good at grappling.
It's not broken since it does what it says it does, it's just seduction, not "make enemies fuck you" stance, it's "make enemies want to fuck you" stance, that's why you need to either become receptive through "Present" or go through the "Full Nelson" route.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Dunno if it was changed, but plugging/unplugging your butt plug should get you aroused before battle, thus have an erection ready

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's not broken since it does what it says it does, it's just seduction, not "make enemies fuck you" stance, it's "make enemies want to fuck you" stance, that's why you need to either become receptive through "Present" or go through the "Full Nelson" route.
Seducing means exactly that. Entice someone into sexual activity. The best way I have seen it work is if they are already horny from grapple and kissy, or some other way that physically stimulates them. Other than that it may or may not make them horny at all.

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Finally got the baby momma thing sorted out and noticed a few things in the process.

Step 1. Get egged. That's pretty easy if you've got a map node with a female goblin in it. If not, then sleep in your camp until she visits you, wake up, fight, seduce, get fucked. I think the key is to make sure she's fucking you when she's finally satisfied and the fight is over. If she's on a map node and you've been egged once before, then it's much easier - you'll get an option for either sex of baby.

BTW, a good way to verify you're prego is to visit Kylira in your camp and let her heal you. That will also give you an unambiguous status message confirming that you've got eggs or you're pregnant. The first is nice if you also want to wear a toy in your ass since having one will make it look like you don't have eggs, even though you do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've attached a complete profile if you want to skip all that, but really - who would want to skip all that?!

Have fun!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Demon 3.png

Heyaaa, new weekly!

This time around we've got the Sperm Bank Nurse art, updates to her scenes, a new variant of the Goblin Ambush in camp with some smooches for her cute little butthole, and new music for the Fire Elemental battle!

I've been doing a bunch of story mode writing, so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of that over the next few weeks. I also wrote some new Sperm Bank scenes (and endings) that didn't make it in, so those should be here next week as well.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes