schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Hey, not sure if suggestions go here, but... It's October, and that means Halloween! How about some Witch Luv! I bet she knows how to drive a stick... As things stand, there's no penalty for stealing from her nice little shop... Just sayin...

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How can you check, what seed your map is on? I found a cool map and want to generate it again, but I don't know how to check the seed...help

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How can you check, what seed your map is on? I found a cool map and want to generate it again, but I don't know how to check the seed...help
It's shown in the save file, just open it in any text editor and you can check it.
Example down below:
1664759253757.png

MrMegaSad

Jan 17, 2021
How do you get the baby momma selkie ending? Do you have to get every baby variant or is it just a predetermined number?

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
How do you get the baby momma selkie ending? Do you have to get every baby variant or is it just a predetermined number?
Not sure, so far I could only get preggo from werewolf, harpy, and centaur. None of the other encounters seem to get the mc pregnant despite trying. Had at least a dozen so far with no babymama ending yet.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not sure, so far I could only get preggo from werewolf, harpy, and centaur. None of the other encounters seem to get the mc pregnant despite trying. Had at least a dozen so far with no babymama ending yet.
If only this question already had an answer that could be found easily by going back few pages or using the forum search.

• Angry
Reactions: fdiscodude

Secrethunterr

Mar 31, 2020
If only this question already had an answer that could be found easily by going back few pages or using the forum search.
Sadly reading all the stuff I've also not been able to proc it yet, I've done the suggested 7+ babies and at least 1 of each type, going back still only gives the sex and baby options.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Sadly reading all the stuff I've also not been able to proc it yet, I've done the suggested 7+ babies and at least 1 of each type, going back still only gives the sex and baby options.
I think it's around nine or even ten. In any way types don't seem to play a role, you just need to have a ton of babies. The easiest way without cheats is meeting her while resting in camp, waking up and letting her top you until the battle end

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
Thanks to the developers for such a great game. I have a question, will the scenes left without pictures be supplemented with them or not?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you cheat on android to get achievements? I want unlimited skill points and magic points and the other one.
You would have to have a rooted system on your phone to access the files and edit them, so unless you know what you're doing there, you're not going to be able to do that.

Secrethunterr

Mar 31, 2020
I think it's around nine or even ten. In any way types don't seem to play a role, you just need to have a ton of babies. The easiest way without cheats is meeting her while resting in camp, waking up and letting her top you until the battle end
10 did the trick, thanks

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
You would have to have a rooted system on your phone to access the files and edit them, so unless you know what you're doing there, you're not going to be able to do that.
No, currently you can export profile file into android, too. And save files are available for export for some time.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes