negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I would advise learning certain key shortcuts, like ctrl-f to search for this word.
This.
But i've found it weird, since the lust stat in the save is totally different from the value found in the character sheet in the ingame menu, it's just not 1%-100%, apparently 400 in the save file translates to 100% lust ingame so it's 1:4 ratio.
anyone know where I can change the lust stat in my save? or is it easier to just raise it in game?
It's easy to edit, but there's an easy way ingame too, just enchant 2 plugs with the "Studded" enchant, then just go into the inventory and spam equip them by just clicking one in the inventory twice, when the other gets equipped it raises your lust and when you've equipped that one, then just equip the other one the same way and keep doing this until you've achieved your desired lust%.
Or just get the catamite perk.

Last edited:

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Thanks, negroidprime! I hadn't thought of alternating plugs for this purpose - that worked really well! I tried with the anal beads (which I think have a lust-enhancing effect built-in) and a studded butt plug. It was pretty easy to spam equip those to raise MC's lust. I'm guessing that for another 5 crystals I could upgrade the beads to be studded and possibly accelerate the process. I noticed that in addition to raising MC's lust, he got the "cumdrunk" effect even though he hadn't swallowed any cum or cum himself.

What does the catamite perk have to do with this, though? I thought that just gives you the effect of purity 0 (in terms of MC's options) without actually needing purity 0.

Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Thanks, negroidprime! I hadn't thought of alternating plugs for this purpose - that worked really well! I tried with the anal beads (which I think have a lust-enhancing effect built-in) and a studded butt plug. It was pretty easy to spam equip those to raise MC's lust. I'm guessing that for another 5 crystals I could upgrade the beads to be studded and possibly accelerate the process. I noticed that in addition to raising MC's lust, he got the "cumdrunk" effect even though he hadn't swallowed any cum or cum himself.

What does the catamite perk have to do with this, though? I thought that just gives you the effect of purity 0 (in terms of MC's options) without actually needing purity 0.
Raising lust is usually needed to access some high lust checks (duh), catamite cuts most of that out though but there are still some scenes that actually require high lust (for example the fire elemental ending), that cannot be achieved with the catamite perk.

Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This.
But i've found it weird, since the lust stat in the save is totally different from the value found in the character sheet in the ingame menu, it's just not 1%-100%, apparently 400 in the save file translates to 100% lust ingame so it's 1:4 ratio.

It's easy to edit, but there's an easy way ingame too, just enchant 2 plugs with the "Studded" enchant, then just go into the inventory and spam equip them by just clicking one in the inventory twice, when the other gets equipped it raises your lust and when you've equipped that one, then just equip the other one the same way and keep doing this until you've achieved your desired lust%.
Or just get the catamite perk.
Bizarre. I would also like to state my my comment wasn't to be snarky, but rather to inform that it is much easier to use that shortcut to search than it is to read through the whole file. Do that for anything you want to edit in the game.
Raising lust is usually needed to access some high lust checks (duh), catamite cuts most of that out though but there are still some scenes that actually require high lust (for example the fire elemental ending), that cannot be achieved with the catamite perk.
I was going to say this. It eliminates the checks for many of those, or rather disables the lust/purity requirements if you so choose.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Purse Base Nurse.png

Hayyyoooooo! New weekly! S'more nurse art for your troubles?

This week we've got the Mermaid Oviposition animations in, and they are looking :eyes: Also, we have some proper scenes for the Merrybelle fans in, as well as new music for the Ettin encounters. Feel like we haven't added more for the Ettins and Ogre scene-wise for a hot minute - maybe I'll do some of that?

We've been working on some non-sexy stuff like backgrounds and tooling behind the scenes, so once we're clear on the other side of that stuff, we plan on hitting story mode and the Evoker with full force.

Next up is the Warlock Portal Cock art and more feature stuff, as well as either new story mode stuff with the Minotauress!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Note: The version number ingame is wrong, it is v0.3.25.3

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Harpy DP
  • New Animation - Goblin POV/Facial
  • New Scenario - Hiro Forced Autofellatio
  • New Feature - Enhance Spanking Stance

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
  • New Scenario - Hiro Forced Autofellatio
  • New Feature - Enhance Spanking Stance
"Forced" autofellatio, LOL! Not that he's ever needed much encouragement if you ask me. One thing I'd like to see is if MC has Mouth Maniac 3 that should balance out Anal Addict 3 so that you can still pick which way they please themself in camp...

Now, Enhanced Spanking Stance! That sounds entriging! Looking forward to trying these out!

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
I love how this is vague
Is 2 Harpies DP Hiro?
Is Hiro doing the Sandwich?
Is Harpie getting fuck by Hiro and Allie?
Pretty interesting to speculation
Hoping for Sandwich or Harpy getting the DP

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes