KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
They previously indicated that 'forced autofellatio' was going to be a feature/stance, didn't they? When did it change to become a single scenario?

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
I think I messed something up.
I dont have a "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder in my roaming folder, so I keep getting error messages about saves when trying to start the game. I manually made a folder but I have no idea what is supposed to be in it, and it just fills with the error messages I'm getting while trying to run the .exe
Does anyone have any idea?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think I messed something up.
I dont have a "TalesOfAndrogyny" folder in my roaming folder, so I keep getting error messages about saves when trying to start the game. I manually made a folder but I have no idea what is supposed to be in it, and it just fills with the error messages I'm getting while trying to run the .exe
Does anyone have any idea?
Are you trying to run the game from within the ZIP file - you should unzip it to your hard drive. Did you follow the instructions listed in the install guide link within the Installation Spoiler on OP?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Smile Nurse With Full Jar.png

New weekly here! Get ya new weekly here!

On the docket: new art for when the warlock creates a portal between her cock and your butt, the ol' tele-dildonics but it's a penis. We've added a new story mode version of the Minotauress encounter with a date scene and some new sex scenes. And we've fixed a few problems.

Next month we plan to finish up the encounter editor, which'll help with doing the rest of story mode and adding new content in general, and we'll be moving on to other development and tooling improvements so that we can improve combat and other gameplay elements. We're also going to start adding the evoker sex art so we can properly tee up that mode. I've got to do some catch-up on feature survey stuff, so hopefully we'll be all squared away for the end of the year!

Next up is the Sperm Bank Nurse animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
Are you trying to run the game from within the ZIP file - you should unzip it to your hard drive. Did you follow the instructions listed in the install guide link within the Installation Spoiler on OP?
Nope, I extracted it. I even installed the latest java build (i think it's java 19). For some reason it isn't building a folder in my roaming folder and I get an error.
I've played multiple builds, I was even supporting their patreon for a few months a while back and never had any issues with it before

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Nope, I extracted it. I even installed the latest java build (i think it's java 19). For some reason it isn't building a folder in my roaming folder and I get an error.
I've played multiple builds, I was even supporting their patreon for a few months a while back and never had any issues with it before
You don't need the latest java build. If you download from one of the Windows x64 links, extract the files and click the EXE file -- that's all you need to do. If you've played multiple builds before, there should already be a folding in your %appdata% unless you specifically deleted at some point. This is an example of what you would see in that folder, if you played it before:
1667096758098.png

Perhaps you should provide screenshots of your two folders: the one showing the contents of the game folder you extracted and one of the same folder I just shared a screenshot of.

Thehollow

Jan 17, 2019
You don't need the latest java build. If you download from one of the Windows x64 links, extract the files and click the EXE file -- that's all you need to do. If you've played multiple builds before, there should already be a folding in your %appdata% unless you specifically deleted at some point. This is an example of what you would see in that folder, if you played it before:
View attachment 2133381

Perhaps you should provide screenshots of your two folders: the one showing the contents of the game folder you extracted and one of the same folder I just shared a screenshot of.
I installed the new java because I was having an issue with running the .exe before, but that fixed it. But I think at some point I did delete that Roaming folder, since I manually made a new one it's empty. I don't have any of those .json files, which I think is what the problem is, the error is saying something about no save path, and when I manually made the folder the error changed to saying no save detected. I deleted that folder because I was expecting the new build to just make a new folder with those files, but it hasn't been. As for the ToA build, yea I'm just using the latest Win x64 and extracting it into it's own folder, so I don't think there's an issue there. I'm guessing if I can just get ahold of those .json files and make a new TalesOfAndrogyny folder in Roaming with them, it'll probably resolve everything, but I have no idea how to get them to manually transfer there.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 2132946

New weekly here! Get ya new weekly here!

On the docket: new art for when the warlock creates a portal between her cock and your butt, the ol' tele-dildonics but it's a penis. We've added a new story mode version of the Minotauress encounter with a date scene and some new sex scenes. And we've fixed a few problems.

Next month we plan to finish up the encounter editor, which'll help with doing the rest of story mode and adding new content in general, and we'll be moving on to other development and tooling improvements so that we can improve combat and other gameplay elements. We're also going to start adding the evoker sex art so we can properly tee up that mode. I've got to do some catch-up on feature survey stuff, so hopefully we'll be all squared away for the end of the year!

Next up is the Sperm Bank Nurse animation!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

oh boy, date scenes for the mommytauress

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
If you dont want to interact with combat much you can simplify it quite a bit by investing in the most aggressive attacks, moving back to Combat Guard when you're about to fall over, and repeat.

Combat's as complicated as you want it to be.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
I still don't understand how the hell you're supposed to play this game, this game has the worst combat system i've ever seen.

I used to love the combat...it was kind of a cool intricate sex system that let you have fun with characters without needing to have scenes and made it more of a sex game than just an rpg with good writing and animated slides...

But over time more dynamics kept being added to make it more complicated, without any visuals and without a great deal of thought beyond just wanting more and more abilities and features... so it got pretty loaded with redundant skills and abilities barely that different from each other..that you must imagine and accept at face value... it had potential though, used to be the best adult combat system made. other games are starting to do it better and simpler with more visuals now...but Androgyny used to rule them all in every category... just an abandoned feature, most don't care about.

TL- DR: - Just get a few skills you like descriptions of, and they'll work fine, don't try to get them all or overthink it, its not complicated, just bloated

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes