Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I used to love the combat...it was kind of a cool intricate sex system that let you have fun with characters without needing to have scenes and made it more of a sex game than just an rpg with good writing and animated slides...

But over time more dynamics kept being added to make it more complicated, without any visuals and without a great deal of thought beyond just wanting more and more abilities and features... so it got pretty loaded with redundant skills and abilities barely that different from each other..that you must imagine and accept at face value... it had potential though, used to be the best adult combat system made. other games are starting to do it better and simpler with more visuals now...but Androgyny used to rule them all in every category... just an abandoned feature, most don't care about.

TL- DR: - Just get a few skills you like descriptions of, and they'll work fine, don't try to get them all or overthink it, its not complicated, just bloated
Which skills are redundant? And oh, which games? I'd love to check them out.

Combat isn't abandoned, either. We have a planned refactoring of the combat code to make it easier to change without introducing bugs, and until that's done I don't want to make any major changes. The plan has always been to do a balance pass once the features are all there. And we also plan to add more visuals for things like prostate toucing or nipple teasing or spanking, but we're always adding more visuals to the game.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
My own complaint on gameplay would be more on the sexual side of things, insofar as there isnt a lot of flavor text to most of the actions, moreso just giving the player fantasy direction on what to think about (you pick fondle balls, the game says you're fondling balls). The actual combat is pretty neat and I like that it has a lot of room to play it how you would like.

Not a huge complaint though, seeing as its not a big deal nor a huge priority compared to some other stuff.

Bit of selfish question unrelated to the convo, but if you're still reading the thread; is there a reason why the Mouth Maniac alone has moan audio? Just curious because I feel like they add a lot to her scenes.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
My own complaint on gameplay would be more on the sexual side of things, insofar as there isnt a lot of flavor text to most of the actions, moreso just giving the player fantasy direction on what to think about (you pick fondle balls, the game says you're fondling balls). The actual combat is pretty neat and I like that it has a lot of room to play it how you would like.

Not a huge complaint though, seeing as its not a big deal nor a huge priority compared to some other stuff.

Bit of selfish question unrelated to the convo, but if you're still reading the thread; is there a reason why the Mouth Maniac alone has moan audio? Just curious because I feel like they add a lot to her scenes.
So yeah, I touched on that a bit, but visuals aside, those things are keyed in as hooks for dialogue for different characters - it's just that not all characters have dialogue for a particular action, and not all actions have any dialogue yet; ball-fondling is an example of that. We actually did make a more robust dialogue engine recently, before we started working on the encounter editor tooling, so that I could find those gaps and fill them out. There's two parts to that, though - actually having the dialogue present in a given slot, and being able to access that dialogue, and the latter is dependent on that combat code update I mentioned.

Stuff like nipple-teasing or ball-fondling is also supposed to play into fetishes and particular kinds of arousal, but that system is still pretty basic (and is also dependent on the combat code update if we want it to have the intended results).

Some of the other characters have some audio associated with them, but it's all from sound libraries, as we currently don't have any voice talent for the game. We'll most likely have canonical voices for the characters eventually (which of course can be turned off, probably on an individual character basis), even if that is just moans/grunts/sighs/giggles.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why there is only Java and android versions?
Because you don't need new Windows, Linux, or Mac executables every week -- all you need is the weekly Java build to update your current download. That is, if you follow the installation guide linked from the OP. Each monthly build which includes all the updates from the weekly builds of the previous month is made available for all the platforms, should people decide to want to download new executables (which, again, they don't need - just the updated Java build, if they follow the installation guide linked from the OP).

With Android - just replacing the JAR file isn't in the wheelhouse for 99.9% of android users, sooooo Android does get the weekly releases as well.

Bottom line - if you are on Windows, Mac, or Linux - just download the executable version once and update the JAR in the game folder as desired (until told differently).

Reactions: pepez and Bob69

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Very cool. rare not fat and cute personage in this game.
There are plenty of not fat and cute characters (Alma, Urka, Dark Knight, Harpy, tentacle witch...). But yeah I'm also still slightly disappointed about the nurse. Not my cup of tea.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
where do I unlock the new warlock scenes? I already saw it happening at the grocery store and while resting at the camp but neither seems to be the right one

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
Does something like a up-to-date scene guide exist? the one in OP is really old, and the game has so much content by know, its quite impossible to find all scenes tbh

oaoaoa_monke

Nov 18, 2020
I was on the patreon ver of the game ( I was a patreon but left when it used up all my money in my visa.) when I opened the game it just gave me a jumpscare and a dark red atmosphere. Hiro is also replaced by the ghost and I'm unsure why this is happening. I figured it was because I wasn't a patreon so when I had enough money again I became a patreon again though everything still yields the same results.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I was on the patreon ver of the game ( I was a patreon but left when it used up all my money in my visa.) when I opened the game it just gave me a jumpscare and a dark red atmosphere. Hiro is also replaced by the ghost and I'm unsure why this is happening. I figured it was because I wasn't a patreon so when I had enough money again I became a patreon again though everything still yields the same results.
Where do you live? Today is October 31 in most parts of the world and many societies in western culture recognizes today as , or .

Though, now that you've hinted to the developers that their little Halloween surprise caused someone to subscribe ... it might inspire more developers to scare the shit out of non-subscribers to get them to donate. :LUL:

oaoaoa_monke

Nov 18, 2020
Where do you live? Today is October 31 in most parts of the world and many societies in western culture recognizes today as , or .

Though, now that you've hinted to the developers that their little Halloween surprise caused someone to subscribe ... it might inspire more developers to scare the shit out of non-subscribers to get them to donate. :LUL:
It's 2 in the morning I was horny and I wasn't expecting something to scare me like that and when something scares me it lingers for a while. so all of this was just a halloween thing right? Since I just need clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingdomless

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's 2 in the morning I was horny and I wasn't expecting something to scare me like that and when something scares me it lingers for a while. so all of this was just a halloween thing right? Since I just need clarification.
Let's see, start up game:
  • Jump scare
  • Eerie wail
  • Blood red background overlay
  • Ghost instead of Hiro
  • Blood splatters on Ghost's clothes
Look at computer clock: Today is October 31.

Seems clear to me.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
how to open new sceen from warlock?
I'm not sure if I remember it correctly, but it worked like this before:
Make her join you.
Talk to her in camp. Ask about portal magic.
As you progress with her affection, these scenes should trigger in public (like in the town square).

Reactions: schlosrat

pervrt

Jun 29, 2018
Hey, with all the data mining and modding going in this thread I though i might as well throw out an idea i failed at, so somebody else might succeed in it:

Basically, with xtoys, you can add vibrator/toy support to any games, as long as you have a cheat engine-like table of where the different variables are stored in the memory during runtime (for example there are many scripts that react to dark souls deaths, nier automata health/stamina, etc...), so if someone could could make such a table for battle stats and/or persistent stats like "belly fullness" or equipped items, it could be used to assign practically any IRL toy commands to them for "immersion".

And i don't know if there's any such value/variable for the scenes, but there must be at least one variable/consistent UI element we could use to identify if sexy time is happening or not and tie toy commands to that.

All the above is for "passive"/non intrusive control, but if one could modify the gamefiles to create these variables/values, then those could be tracked much easier and more accurate "reactions" could be made.

An another way to add such interactivity is to add simple xbox controller rumble/vibration to certain things, (again with gamefile tampering) which both xtoys and buttplugio could read and "convert" to other toys.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
so, will this game ever be completed I see update after update like if someone had to estimate a percentage of how much the game is complete what is it?

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
You can already reach an ending to the adventure mode, and I dont think anyone would really call the game unfinished (save the story mode). I assume Majalis are going to keep bulking it up until they either get burnt out on it, or they cant afford to do so.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Sperm Bank Nurse Closeup 4.png

Spooooooky new monthly! Wait, am I too late?

What do we have for you... well, we've got the Sperm Bank Nurse art, with a close-up POV view shown above, as well as various other shots of her with her signature "milkshakes", we've got new Warlock Portal Cock art, we have the lovely, detailed Meramid Oviposition animation, as well as the Merrybelle the Succubus animation - so once the nurse is animated this month, we'll have all the characters currently in game animated!

We've also added a new Minotauress story mode encounter with its own fun outcomes, including a little date in the labyrinth with her. To go along with the Sperm Bank Nurse art we expanded and updated her encounter, and just for fun we added a new Goblin Ambush butthole kissing scene.

On the music side of things we've got two new tracks: Fire Elemental Fight, and Ettin Fight!

We're pretty sure this month we'll be able to finish the encounter graph editor and show it off, which will complete the encounter tooling and make it much easier for us to build out story mode and new adventure mode content (and tweak and fix existing content).

This month we've got lined up the Dark Knight kiss/POV and Harpy DP art, the Sperm Bank Nurse animation and the Urka Kiss animation, as well as a bunch of feature stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes