LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Okay so, about the game being completed and all that:

Point 1. I wouldn't call it completed when we have so many scenes without art.
Point 2. If you like the game, why on Earth would you want Majalis to stop making content for the game?
Could just mention the fact that story mode isn't even finished yet.

Reactions: Fleep

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
is there any way to *extract* any of the art from the game?
Adding to what Sutaki said, you'll be mainly able to get the scenes that are still stills. Seeing how Majalis (ToA) are mainly adding (and migrating to) animations, searching their name on e-hentai or rule34 may provide you with more of what you're looking for.

asdw4

May 17, 2019
I just had to double check (since its been a few months)
Ill correct my number, its up to 39k* a month
Ill just assume youre too stupid to check for yourself
your numbers are way off if you're counting patreon. its a 80-20 split with patreon(last I checked) so from the 5k its like 13k minimum($3 tier) 89k max($20 tier). assuming most join for $5 its like 15-20k. and keep in mind patreon is in essence a donation. You like what they are doing and give them money to keep doing that. in return you get "access" to what ever they give you, there is no promise for a product with any of the tiers you can join at.(and the product they are making is free anyway.)

as a side I see these "BuT pEoPlE pAy YoU tO Do tHiS, wHy aReN't yOu DoNe yEt?" comments in almost all of the threads on this site and its fucking hilarious. the amount of entitlement people have on a site that is letting you get access to something other people are paying for, for free. honestly I get more joy from reading people malding about an artist taking to long to putout a video or a game dev taking years to make a game then I do from anything I get from content I originally came to this site for.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I downloaded the latest compressed jar file (3.26) and found no exe file. My anti virus did not activate and there are no files in quarantine. tested the archive to get a report of no errors. help!
The compression is just the JAR file. It's all you really need if you have Java installed on your machine, anyways. Though if you don't, you'd either need to download a full version first dropping the compressed JAR in, try searching this thread hoping that someone did upload just the runtime, or ask people to kindly do just that for you.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just had to double check (since its been a few months)
Ill correct my number, its up to 39k* a month
Ill just assume youre too stupid to check for yourself
Minimum price for sub is 3.50€, max 43€, pic in spoiler so you know i'm just not pulling these out of my ass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At minimum it would be 19572€/month, at max 240456€/month, of course not everyone is paying the minimum or maximum.
That said, why does this even matter? Let people do with their money what they want, if they want to support an artist they like, why does it chafe your asscrack, untwist thine panties and rethink your life?

Last edited:
Reactions: broly965 and Vlive

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
i dunno tbh i stopped coming here, between the same like 5 questions "is futa avoidable, how to get female mc, how does jar/exe work, how to make mc dom, how to edit save" ect and twinton blog integration this thread lost my interest. I just stop by every now and then to see updates/if state of thread changed

Suspicious Sock

Aug 26, 2021
I downloaded the new .jar file, but unlike most times when I replaced it and got in game it still says v.0.3.25.4 not v0.3.26.0

Is there something I've done wrong with this update? To clarify it has worked every other update just replacing the jar file to move up to the next update but it seems to say it's still the previous build on the Title screen.

Reactions: Jarbas Silva
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes