LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Android version seems to be big poopy, sadly. Hard crashes constantly. I feel like it actually got worse since I last tried to power through it, now you can't even make it through a few seconds of combat before the game implodes. The autosaves are very generous if you are patient, I will give it that much, but this shit is unplayable on my device.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Android version seems to be big poopy, sadly. Hard crashes constantly. I feel like it actually got worse since I last tried to power through it, now you can't even make it through a few seconds of combat before the game implodes. The autosaves are very generous if you are patient, I will give it that much, but this shit is unplayable on my device.
Every device is different, between RAM, CPU, Android version, etc. Perhaps sharing your device specs here could give information that the developers might find useful to alleviate problems in the future.

Aug 2, 2021

View attachment 2139693

Spooooooky new monthly! Wait, am I too late?

What do we have for you... well, we've got the Sperm Bank Nurse art, with a close-up POV view shown above, as well as various other shots of her with her signature "milkshakes", we've got new Warlock Portal Cock art, we have the lovely, detailed Meramid Oviposition animation, as well as the Merrybelle the Succubus animation - so once the nurse is animated this month, we'll have all the characters currently in game animated!

We've also added a new Minotauress story mode encounter with its own fun outcomes, including a little date in the labyrinth with her. To go along with the Sperm Bank Nurse art we expanded and updated her encounter, and just for fun we added a new Goblin Ambush butthole kissing scene.

On the music side of things we've got two new tracks: Fire Elemental Fight, and Ettin Fight!

We're pretty sure this month we'll be able to finish the encounter graph editor and show it off, which will complete the encounter tooling and make it much easier for us to build out story mode and new adventure mode content (and tweak and fix existing content).

This month we've got lined up the Dark Knight kiss/POV and Harpy DP art, the Sperm Bank Nurse animation and the Urka Kiss animation, as well as a bunch of feature stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]

Win64

Linux

Mac
WOAH.

BRING ON THE SMOOCHING.

Reactions: Twiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

(Click on the picture to see the .gif)

Hallo! New weekly!

First off, we finished the encounter editor yesterday, so it's gonna start seeing some serious use. Hopefully over the next few weeks we'll see a bunch of new content in and out of story mode.

As for this weekly, we've got the new Sperm Bank Nurse animation (this has some nice little variance to it!) as well as some new animations for the Dryad. I've now got non-looping animation lead-ins working, so stuff like erection animations (as is the case with the Dryad) will be much improved. There's also a neat little intro animation for the Dryad as well, so check out her encounter to see the kinds of stuff we'll be able to do now! We really want to be able to animate the characters not just in the sense of "animation", but giving them some real personality and charm, so this is an exciting development.

Don't worry, though - I know some people might be thinking that we're hyperfocused on animation, what with the animated backgrounds of the mermaid and dryad (and we do plan on animating other backgrounds, as well), but we're still producing new art and writing and we're still working on improving the gameplay as well.

On my side of things I was mostly focused on the tech this week, but I have a bunch of writing and feature work coming down the pike. Next up is the Dark Knight kiss art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]

Android [.apk]
Nice. Will check those animated backgrounds, for scientific research purposes only. :LOL:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a solution to this errors? They keep crashing the game
It seems awfully similar to my problems before re-downloading the whole installation (not just the jar)
It seems to fail randomly on loading images. Try redownloading the Win x64 (v0.3.26.0) from the front page (or your system equivalent) and retry. If not, try redownloading the Java file and rename it to "talesofandrogyny.jar" and replace the one in the install folder.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020
yeah this game takes quite a lot of ram to run. I had problems before they optimized it or whatever they did to fix the constant crashes. good to mention that I have 8gb of ram

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Thank you yes, I made this for a friend, she loves Urka the most in the game, and I'm even working on voice acting her to bring a scene to life for her. Just thought I'd share it here since I can't show this off many places xD.
Lol what a friend you are

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes