Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
How does sexual combat work, it seems like you can't defeat certain characters through it. Is there any indication how far I am to winning through it?
There's one indication, it's the effect Satisfied next to their icon. Most enemies need 2 satisfied levels, then the battle ends instantly. (Also if they need oral satisfaction, you need to get second satisfied effect with oral stance, or the battle continues.) Goblin needs 5 satisfied effect, meaning they have to climax 5 times.

And, as was mentioned in message above, you can check in the extendable bar on the right if enemy can be satisfied or not.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Warlock Portal Cock 1 BG.png

Hayo, new weekly!

This time we've got the Dark Knight Kiss art and some new scenes with Urka featuring auto-fellatio and butt-fucking during same. We also used the new encounter editor to clean up the adventure mode Beastmistress encounter and imported the Orc Companion encounter into it, as well! We've also debuted the Autofellatio Anal animation in an encounter, along with the cum variant. We need to add a toggle for hair, as well, as that animation has a fuzzy variant.

Next up is the Urka Kiss animation, which is coming out gorgeous, and more story mode and feature stuff. Should be a good amount of it, as well~

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
i wish we could see that hiro on cultists' cobblestone altar ready to be dark godess's war demon children bearing mama art from pervert screen instead of having to encounter it on the map. thought it'd be on the cultist tab in pervert screen but can't seem to find it

n1nj498

Apr 2, 2019
^ OK to clarify: How to masturbate at camp?
There are kinda a lot of ways, in combat some moves increase your lust, but the safest way are with buttplug and anal beads, you just need to equip and remove then. If you are on PC, and you have two of these items you could get your lust very high extremely quick if you use and autoclicker keep putting them on ( switching the beads and the plug)

Reactions: broly965

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
GRRRRR I WANT TO DOM THE DARK KNIGHT INTO OBLIVION GRRRRR
Anyway,how to get good in the game?=p
Any tips on how to do a Dom Run?
The game has wiki. It could help you a bit.

Farm Achievements in Ironman mode. It can give you advantages.

I use the build of Strength 5, Agility 12, Endurance 6, Perception 5 at start. Then I add to Strength with leveling up. It basically destroys everything besides final boss. It also makes all the stat checks easy besides Charisma.

Reinforced shield and Battleskirt+Diamond armor/Full-Plate give you high tanking advantage. But heavy armor may decrease stamina, so you'll need around 8 Endurance.

Gold is NOT a problem when you know where exactly it's hidden. Wiki has Status page that leads to earning gold page.

Also the game should explain all this to newbies, not the forums and me. Change my mind.

Reactions: Vlive

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I would really appreciate if you linked me to any useful guides people ever written on this forum. For example I saw guides on using magic, is flames+oil still the best thing to use after enemies got resists to magic?

I would like to see guides like the Mage guide. Maybe about builds you make. Maybe about walkthrough. Everything.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I would really appreciate if you linked me to any useful guides people ever written on this forum. For example I saw guides on using magic, is flames+oil still the best thing to use after enemies got resists to magic?

I would like to see guides like the Mage guide. Maybe about builds you make. Maybe about walkthrough. Everything.
Holy… So it's been two years since I posted this and the linked posts may very well be complete nonsense by now, but seeing as you're looking for everything ever written… :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Holy… So it's been two years since I posted this and the linked posts may very well be complete nonsense by now, but seeing as you're looking for everything ever written… :oops:
Man, that list would be massive, i got 100 posts per page and the amount of pages is 193 with it, so it must be atleast twice that with the default settings.
If only there was a easy way for budouka to search the thread for those guides, or some rather popular internet search engine that can process billions of matches in microseconds for him...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes