Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Man, that list would be massive, i got 100 posts per page and the amount of pages is 193 with it, so it must be atleast twice that with the default settings.
If only there was a easy way for budouka to search the thread for those guides, or some rather popular internet search engine that can process billions of matches in microseconds for him...
Well, not every guide contains the key words you can search, some do of course, and I'm sure somebody has at least people's nicks at the top of their head there who tried to write what can be thought of as guides.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means, what you think it means. :LOL::ROFLMAO: Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Much appreciated, we'll see now

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Long shot but can you be a dom in this game?
Kinda into the idea of hung twinks.
Rarely. Taking enemies from behind won't affect enemies behavior in most fights, and you put yourself at disadvantage. Most of enemies also don't have own scenes where you top them, you have scenes where your D is involved only with Harpy, Brigand, Weresluts, Giantess, Dullahan. Goblin and Slime punish you for that. Warlock has two variations of such scenes, but you need Magic 6, Charisma 8. Jester can top you. You can top companions, but that's optional for the walkthrough.

9/40 characters, + 4 females. Not much of content.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Bob69

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Is there any chance we can get a compressed android version somewhere down the road? This game feels unnecessary bloated.

tainleyv

Aug 6, 2019
Hello to everyone. I have a problem (well kinda). I usually play with "futa+: on", but recently I got curious about which characters are actually males in this game. So I turned off this option and found out that male ogre in sex scene doesn't have a body texture (only penis and arms). Is this a bug or I did something wrong? Since I play with "Futa+: on" it's not a big deal, but I still kinda want to fix it (if it's possible)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is there any chance we can get a compressed android version somewhere down the road? This game feels unnecessary bloated.
Well, Maj said they were looking into optimizing the game a while back, but seeing as I've been absent for a bit, the current version may very well be optimized by them already. And while it's quite possible to get the file size down several notches (see this for details), I don't see any of our porters taking up the task as the high update rate of the game deters even us compressors from crunching every version. Especially seeing how optimizing the texture atlases of the animations, which do make up two-fifths of the game already, has a very low ROI (by which I mean computation time spent VS space saved). So,
tl;dr probably not.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Long shot but can you be a dom in this game?
Kinda into the idea of hung twinks.
Rarely. Taking enemies from behind won't affect enemies behavior in most fights, and you put yourself at disadvantage. Most of enemies also don't have own scenes where you top them, you have scenes where your D is involved only with Harpy, Brigand, Weresluts, Giantess, Dullahan. Goblin and Slime punish you for that. Warlock has two variations of such scenes, but you need Magic 6, Charisma 8. Jester can top you. You can top companions, but that's optional for the walkthrough.

9/40 characters, + 4 females. Not much of content.
I don't think that's fully true. You can top goblin and slime and not be punished at all from memory, although there are multiple goblin encounters so maybe we're both right. You can also top naga I think? You have to be careful, though, I can't remember if there were times where she flipped it. You can also top the angel chick or w/e, though, again, you have to be careful because it can backfire... Can also top centaurs/unicorns (which in this game is just white centaurs)... again, have to be careful... mmm... also minotauress as well which was added recently (no images yet though), yet again, have to be careful. Puca also I think. Most of the topping in this game, in fact, I'd say can easily be flipped into a bottom encounter if either you don't meet the right stat/skill requirements or you say the wrong thing. Can also top elf lady; she is one of few encounters that doesn't flip the situation on you AND she's purely a woman, not a dickgirl... may be a pro or a con depending on what player wants.

I love this game and not trying to talk trash about it, so pls don't misunderstand, but I would say that's the one irritating thing is that you have a stat system, a class system, even topping bonuses that you can earn if you only top and manage to avoid taking it, but in one instance the game will logically reward you for having high str or dex or w/e to avoid getting dominated, and in others there is no str check or even if there is, it literally doesn't matter if you succeed it because you still get bottomed. I realize you play a sexy girly boy, so it's expected the focus will probably be bottoming, but still annoying for those of us who want to top :( I wanted so bad to top the ogress and the ettins, but alas, a bottom tragedy unfolded every single time... it's even stranger because during combat, you actually CAN top the ettins (not the ogress though). I'm assuming some of this just amounts to the game not being finished and perhaps most of his subs want.. er.. sub content? But, gosh, imagine having high magic and str with ogress and being able to grow your dick to a bigger size and then dominate her with str after beating her in combat... or having high per/cha, end, and agi and outsmarting her, maybe with taunts or something, and just tiring her out which you can then take advantage of... that'd be so hawt..

Anyways, again, great game, don't want to undersell that :) I still think it's worth playing even if you only want top content... just maybe save often or play with cheats like I eventually did so the game unfolds (mostly) how you want it to.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Wanted to try this game so i can top those futas ended up getting fucked by everyone why are the battles so hard i really don't know what the fuck i am doing.:(
It's a trap! :giggle: Or like the Joe's famously put it: Winning is half the battle! :unsure: Anyhow, the game, by design – as in degeneracy of it's developers as well as player base – considers having one's ass ravaged by thick veiny ork dick to be an absolute win. Gobos', too… …moving on. Not having your anal virginity compromised requires a healthy mix of stat values and skills; to avoid or auto-magically win certain encounters, or to come out on top in physical confrontation. Easiest way to come by those is by way of perks, which means going achievement hunting on iron-man free-roam. Some achievements are quite easy to come by, like being smothered by the brothel mistress or becoming a perfect toy, for instance. Hope this helps!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes