mazzjazz

Aug 10, 2022
I like the game as it is now but honestly i would love for there to be a game pretty much the same as this just full female enemies and/or battle fucking was more viable

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I can't Play the game I always get this error
The error code tells you the problem. It can‘t find the location. Your blackbars are not helpful.
Has your username special characters or is it cyrillic?
is Windows not on C?
Don‘t you have rights to write on C?
The game can‘t even write the Error-Log. That means it also can’t write the preference and save files.

Reactions: Twiton

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
The error code tells you the problem. It can‘t find the location. Your blackbars are not helpful.
Has your username special characters or is it cyrillic?
is Windows not on C?
Don‘t you have rights to write on C?
The game can‘t even write the Error-Log. That means it also can’t write the preference and save files.
I am the Administrator and only user on the PC, the black bars is my name (That is why it is blacked out) but it only contains normal letters.

Edit:

Code:
Platform information
  Game version: 0.3.26.1 Patron-Only
  Java version: 11.0.12

System information
  OS name: Windows 10
  OS version: 10.0
  OS architecture: amd64

Stack trace:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Error writing preferences: .prefs/tales-of-androgyny-preferences
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Preferences.flush(Lwjgl3Preferences.java:181)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.ToAPreferences.flush(ToAPreferences.java:21)
    at com.majalis.translation.TR.changeLanguage(TR.java:164)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.initializeListener(Lwjgl3Window.java:433)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:381)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:82)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Error writing file: .prefs\tales-of-androgyny-preferences (External)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.write(FileHandle.java:302)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Preferences.flush(Lwjgl3Preferences.java:178)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\User\.prefs\tales-of-androgyny-preferences (Access is denied)
    at java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
    at java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:298)
    at java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:237)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.write(FileHandle.java:298)
    ... 9 more

---------- Autosave ----------
Autosaving loading failed due to:
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Error writing preferences: .prefs/tales-of-androgyny-preferences
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Preferences.flush(Lwjgl3Preferences.java:181)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.ToAPreferences.flush(ToAPreferences.java:21)
    at com.majalis.translation.TR.changeLanguage(TR.java:164)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.initializeListener(Lwjgl3Window.java:433)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:381)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
    at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:82)
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Error writing file: .prefs\tales-of-androgyny-preferences (External)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.write(FileHandle.java:302)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Preferences.flush(Lwjgl3Preferences.java:178)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\User\.prefs\tales-of-androgyny-preferences (Access is denied)
    at java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method)
    at java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:298)
    at java.base/java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:237)
    at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.write(FileHandle.java:298)
    ... 9 more
I think I know why it fails "OS architecture: amd64" I have an Intel CPU.
I got the Error log by simply creating the folder it wants to write to.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I am the Administrator and only user on the PC, the black bars is my name (That is why it is blacked out) but it only contains normal letters.
mice the ToA folder on a different folder/harddrive.
redownload.
Try a different system.
After that I‘m all out of ideas.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
That sadly didn't fix the Problem. I got it to write the Error Log but the game doesn't accept it and still says it couldn't write it.

Btw. I added the Error log and what I believe is the problem in my last post, namely the game thinking I have a AMD system even though I have an Intel system.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well I'm out of ideas.
Try asking here:

Reactions: Twiton

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Has anyone managed to find new Merrybelle scene? Does it have certain conditions to appear?

Last edited:

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
Way ahead of you, already did
amd64 is the 64 bit cpu architecture. the full name is x86_64, intel and AMD cpus both use this architecture, aka both run amd64.

the error message is stating you do not have proper file permissions. try running as administrator.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
How does sexual combat work, it seems like you can't defeat certain characters through it. Is there any indication how far I am to winning through it?

Oct 17, 2018
Btw. I added the Error log and what I believe is the problem in my last post, namely the game thinking I have a AMD system even though I have an Intel system.
It doesn't think you have an AMD System it thinks you are using a CPU which has the amd64 instruction set.
All 64 bit Desktop CPUs should use the amd64 instruction set.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
How does sexual combat work, it seems like you can't defeat certain characters through it. Is there any indication how far I am to winning through it?
There's a tab you can click on the right side of the screen, which shows all the ways the current fight can be resolved. Most enemies are satisfied pretty quickly, the Goblin is an exception.

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
does anyone have a new profile? the one I got from October from here is missing 2 from Warlock pervert screen and is only 99.6%

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
does anyone have a new profile? the one I got from October from here is missing 2 from Warlock pervert screen and is only 99.6%
You are aware that having it 100% doesn't matter? And you can unlock the pervert screen with the cheat mode?

Reactions: Count Morado
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes