negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Sooo is this only MC get fucked game, or MC can also pen others?
It's almost like this question has been asked and answered multiple times in this thread, even this year i remember multiple queries into this topic and all of those you could've found by using the forum search.

Reactions: blarg0192

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It's almost like this question has been asked and answered multiple times in this thread, even this year i remember multiple queries into this topic and all of those you could've found by using the forum search.
Yeah but you see, clicking the Search function and typing three words takes so much more effort than typing a whole-ass, 15 words question in the post box... :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: negroidprime

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Also, people could try playing the game. It's almost as if the whole game is free.
Yeah but you see, clicking the Search function and typing three words takes so much more effort than typing a whole-ass, 15 words question in the post box... :KEK:
Looking is hard for some folk. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Rutonat

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Also, people could try playing the game. It's almost as if the whole game is free.
Looking is hard for some folk. :WeSmart:
Doing the bare minimum seems to be way off the table with these people apparently, it's still somehow amazing how they're completely unable to even come up with the idea of doing the research themselves.

Reactions: Rutonat

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Doing the bare minimum seems to be way off the table with these people apparently, it's still somehow amazing how they're completely unable to even come up with the idea of doing the research themselves.
I don't get it either. I guess being raised in the day of having to use a search engine or comb through comments at the very least has taught me how to find my own answers before I bother someone else.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Well, I've never heard of a scientist saying ameoba had common sense, so...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

(Click on the picture to see the .gif)

Hallo! New weekly!

First off, we finished the encounter editor yesterday, so it's gonna start seeing some serious use. Hopefully over the next few weeks we'll see a bunch of new content in and out of story mode.

As for this weekly, we've got the new Sperm Bank Nurse animation (this has some nice little variance to it!) as well as some new animations for the Dryad. I've now got non-looping animation lead-ins working, so stuff like erection animations (as is the case with the Dryad) will be much improved. There's also a neat little intro animation for the Dryad as well, so check out her encounter to see the kinds of stuff we'll be able to do now! We really want to be able to animate the characters not just in the sense of "animation", but giving them some real personality and charm, so this is an exciting development.

Don't worry, though - I know some people might be thinking that we're hyperfocused on animation, what with the animated backgrounds of the mermaid and dryad (and we do plan on animating other backgrounds, as well), but we're still producing new art and writing and we're still working on improving the gameplay as well.

On my side of things I was mostly focused on the tech this week, but I have a bunch of writing and feature work coming down the pike. Next up is the Dark Knight kiss art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I say just don't reply to them. Let them figure it out. At some point they will get the message and use the search function hopefully.

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021

(Click on the picture to see the .gif)

Hallo! New weekly!

First off, we finished the encounter editor yesterday, so it's gonna start seeing some serious use. Hopefully over the next few weeks we'll see a bunch of new content in and out of story mode.

As for this weekly, we've got the new Sperm Bank Nurse animation (this has some nice little variance to it!) as well as some new animations for the Dryad. I've now got non-looping animation lead-ins working, so stuff like erection animations (as is the case with the Dryad) will be much improved. There's also a neat little intro animation for the Dryad as well, so check out her encounter to see the kinds of stuff we'll be able to do now! We really want to be able to animate the characters not just in the sense of "animation", but giving them some real personality and charm, so this is an exciting development.

Don't worry, though - I know some people might be thinking that we're hyperfocused on animation, what with the animated backgrounds of the mermaid and dryad (and we do plan on animating other backgrounds, as well), but we're still producing new art and writing and we're still working on improving the gameplay as well.

On my side of things I was mostly focused on the tech this week, but I have a bunch of writing and feature work coming down the pike. Next up is the Dark Knight kiss art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Many would support me if I say that your art is incredible (like the plot) and the animation is not so important anymore (there is still fantasy), but you know better the developer! You have created an incredible project, I will support you in any endeavor. Good and Peace to you

Reactions: Twiton

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** Java version

TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.26.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: Bob69

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i downloaded the java version which contains only one .jar file 1.6Gb big but opening it gives me an error associated with its installation. could somebody tell me how to run this?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vlive

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
i dunno tbh i stopped coming here, between the same like 5 questions "is futa avoidable, how to get female mc, how does jar/exe work, how to make mc dom, how to edit save" ect and twinton blog integration this thread lost my interest. I just stop by every now and then to see updates/if state of thread changed
This is exactly how I feel about this dumpster truck of a thread. Used to be a place to learn ToA news.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes