Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
so, will this game ever be completed I see update after update like if someone had to estimate a percentage of how much the game is complete what is it?
Will Marvel Comics ever complete the Spiderman storyline? I see issue after issue and issues about alternate universes and team-up issues. Like if someone had to estimate a percentage of how much Spiderman comics is close to complete, what is it?

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
The day when a piece of SW is done with new features and bug fixes will be sometime just after the last person using it has stopped using it.

If you like this game, then support it! If you like it, then play it! If you want to see more of something, vote!

Reactions: Twiton

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.26.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

raidenwestler

Aug 27, 2019
Question, I've downloaded the new version and Ive done what I've done to update all prior versions but no matter what I do I only see the older version of game when I open it. In addition I can only ever open the game in admin mode, does anyone know whats up?

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Will Marvel Comics ever complete the Spiderman storyline? I see issue after issue and issues about alternate universes and team-up issues. Like if someone had to estimate a percentage of how much Spiderman comics is close to complete, what is it?
what are you on about thats not even a good comparison this is a game, games are different from comics, if you don't know just don't say anything no need to be an ass about it

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Question, I've downloaded the new version and Ive done what I've done to update all prior versions but no matter what I do I only see the older version of game when I open it. In addition I can only ever open the game in admin mode, does anyone know whats up?
Please provide a screenshot of the contents of your game folder - (see this example):
1667383467917.png
And is your game folder a top-level folder (i.e. C:\TalesOfAndrogyny\) or is it located on a different drive or buried deep in your system. What language is your Windows system using (English, Spanish, Japanese, etc)?
what are you on about thats not even a good comparison this is a game, games are different from comics, if you don't know just don't say anything no need to be an ass about it
yes, it is a good comparison. Take a moment to consider it. You are thinking of TOA in terms of having a completion date. People on F95 need to break themselves of this mentality.

These are ongoing storylines and as long as the developers have ideas for content, they will continue to add on to their game until they are done doing so. That could be 5 months from now, it could be never. As long as there is a market to continue development and the developers are enjoying the creation or the benefits they receive from that creation, they will keep creating. There are some developers who do decide to end a product and move to a different project - but that's after they run of ideas for content for their current work.

Many games in development on here are just like producing comic book issues, just like producing a tv series, just like producing sequels to movies. Just like producing DLC to "finished AAA games" ... if the AAA games are finished, why the need for DLC? Shouldn't they move on to new projects and let the old ones be? Of course not, they will create what the market will bear until either they or the market tires of it.

So, that goes back to my initial response to you asking the same questions back but using Spiderman in exchange for your thoughts on the game. My response was not meant to be as an ass - it was meant to for you to consider it from a different perspective.

Reactions: schlosrat and Bob69

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.26.4] [Majalis] – COMPRESSED
Will she trick or treat *humming*
I bet she will

❗Attention: I messed up some audio files, and had to fix the compression. If you got this before this post was lat edited, you'll have to grab it again. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
JAR v0.3.26.4 · · · (957.9 MiB :: 1.6 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.
Edit
: Updated to v0.3.26.4

Last edited:

marethyu92

Oct 1, 2019
Yes, but discussing the differences here ends up getting people mad at each other and then the mods come in and delete everything. Let's see if it happens again.

None of the terms necessarily have anything to do with the specialized lobules for milk production within breast tissue. When nude, the breasts can appear flat or enlarged, defined by developed muscle or pendulant / bountiful.
Here's a good resource for the origin and history of the term "Trap": .
As for futa/futanari and dickgirl - those two develop from same/similar sources. The word futanari comes from Japan as a way to describe hermaphroditism (being of two forms in one being - male and female genitals present) and was adopted by entertainment industries for sexualization of content. Dickgirl can be considered another word for futa/futanari.

I shall now await the shitshow.
95% of your post is normal and reasonable and then you quote an absolute shitshow of a twitter thread. I'm going to go ahead and believe you are trolling by linking it, because it is a much more comfortable idea than you or anyone else genuinely believing it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
95% of your post is normal and reasonable and then you quote an absolute shitshow of a twitter thread. I'm going to go ahead and believe you are trolling by linking it, because it is a much more comfortable idea than you or anyone else genuinely believing it.
Oh goody, there's not a month without someone digging up some of this gold up.
2345.jpg

AigisGames047

Jan 3, 2022
It's just patreon subscribers coping with the fact that they subscribed for 4-5 years and need to justify thier investment into this as if its a live-service game.

Reactions: Vlive

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
the game is completed at this point its just been getting filler, why would anyone fully complete a 30k/month cash cow when you can bloat it
its at the point of "make work job"

one day I do hope theyll start a new project though I am tired of fapping to the same scenes I was last year ;_;

• Angry
Reactions: Vlive and BABPEEG

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Does story mode end after getting to the border? It said something about reaching it after day 12, then gave a couple of options but regardless of which one I picked I couldn't get past it.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Okay so, about the game being completed and all that:

Point 1. I wouldn't call it completed when we have so many scenes without art.
Point 2. If you like the game, why on Earth would you want Majalis to stop making content for the game?

Reactions: Vlive

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Its really bizarre when 4channers whinge about patreon money, for a project they're not even donating to.

I genuinely do not care how much money they're being paid, because it's not my money and I like the game. Bless those dorks for keeping my favorite "hot lady rails you with her fat cock" game in development.

If the patreon users cared they would: not donate anymore. But clearly a lot of people are fine with the progress and consistency. You can argue that for X money they should be putting out Y content, but at the end of the day the only people who decide that are Majalis, and their backers.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes