Lunchpind

Jun 22, 2020
The links are right there. Also, a NOTE for your question (not seeing what you think is the right version would be a "difficulty" getting the game you want to run).

View attachment 3865703

Before asking your (anticipated) next question - I recommend reading what's in the Installation spoiler.
The Windows download links are still not the latest and are currently v0.3.46.0. Clicking on the installation spoiler does not show a download link to the latest updated .jar file either. I don't use Java/Android so maybe those links are getting updated regularly.

This game was much easier to keep updated when the weekly .jar file was posted in the same updated post over the weekend. Now us windows users have to wait until the end of the month when the download link is actually updated.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The Windows download links are still not the latest and are currently v0.3.46.0. Clicking on the installation spoiler does not show a download link to the latest updated .jar file either. I don't use Java/Android so maybe those links are getting updated regularly.

This game was much easier to keep updated when the weekly .jar file was posted in the same updated post over the weekend. Now us windows users have to wait until the end of the month when the download link is actually updated.
The jar file (and android apk) IS posted every weekend and all links are updated at the beginning of every month.

Also...
1722202728041.png
You contradict yourself in two consecutive sentences above .... You don't use the java but it was so much easier when the weekly java was posted weekly? (and still is posted)

Let's guide you through all this:

Screenshot showing the current download links for Java (JAR file), as well as the "If you don't know what you're doing - you should look at the spoiler" warning in creamy yellow:

1722202296602.png

What you see when you follow the links for Java files (v0.3.46.4):

Now, a person who doesn't know what they're doing --- they go to the Installation spoiler and follow the Install Guide link:
1722202558236.png

My own guide that is linked at the bottom of that Install Guide:
1722202611120.png

I hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes