qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
New towns (along with new quests)
This is the biggest thing this game needs tbh.
I never liked that the "optimal" strategy for this game is basically "100% the first map, stock up on food, b-line to the finish."

I'm very curious as to the general opinion for voice acting in this game.
I personally hate voice acting in this "caliber" of game. Unless you're going all-out with dynamic character models , cutscenes, etc. it generally feels like it takes away from the experience more than anything in my opinion.

Reactions: bucefala and Fleep

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
A bit between a ditzy girl and a shy guy, preferably voiced by an actual femboy that can sound girly so it fits even more
There's been a few VAs that voiced Hiro in animated stuff, comes to mind, they did VA for

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I hope if they do the voice things they give feminine voice to the androgynous characters, I don't want them sounding like Darth Vader (I do like James Earl Jones voice though.)

(And yeah, I know it is a personal request, I am sorry.)

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I personally hate voice acting in this "caliber" of game. Unless you're going all-out with dynamic character models , cutscenes, etc. it generally feels like it takes away from the experience more than anything in my opinion.
Same. Bad voice acting will just take me out of it.

Reactions: taglag

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well I hope if they do the voice things they give feminine voice to the androgynous characters, I don't want them sounding like Darth Vader (I do like James Earl Jones voice though.)

(And yeah, I know it is a personal request, I am sorry.)
I could go with JEJ voicing the Dark Knight. :LUL:

Reactions: taglag
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes