negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Howdy, Its been a while since I've checked in on this game. I was going through some of the bunny stuff and noticed a purity requirement. Does anyone know if there are more purity or dignity requirement scenes...?
Some yes, there are purity/dignity checks, Ettin and Dark Knight comes to mind firstly, but there are others too that i can't remember at the top of my head.

loler0

Jul 22, 2018

View attachment 3990529

Hayyooo, new monthly!
Some fantastic stuff for you guys in this month's update, between the Catgirl Pronebone animation Alis did that we're extremely proud of, with tons of variation and expressing the personality of our lovely Cait the Catgirl, to the Bunny (Puca) Facesitting art which is very appealing, the cute Generic Makeout art for Hiro, and the spicy Reverse Cowgirl animation for Hiro as well! We've also got the Dullahan Marriage ending, which has proven a fan favorite, new and expanded scenes for the catgirl and bunny, and some new cool features - the Options screen is less cluttered now so we have room for more options, we've added rich text and text effects, and we've got support for animations syncing with sound, including, eventually, the possibility of voiceover work as well!
The writing work has kept apace, but it's been a bit too scattered - hopefully things will come together this month and we'll have some nice, juicy updates on the writing side of things. We're nearly done with both the Minotauress Extended Ending and the Werewolf Extended Ending, along with some new work for both of those characters, and I'll be starting on the Mermaid Marriage ending. Hopefully I can get to the new companion stuff and story mode as well, but it's been a challenge.
For now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
I saw a patreon post with something related to a roadmap, any chances of sharing it aswell? I'm kinda curious about where will Majalis head now

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Been a while since we had one o' these.

You may (or may not) have noticed recently that there've been a bunch of rounding out of ToA on the technical side - we've implemented animation mixing, added tooling for animation variations (and we're working on even tighter integration for our animation pipeline), sound syncing for animations, rich text and text effects, and we've streamlined a bunch of systems to make them easier to manage. That's all been a long time coming, but the nature of being a content-driven game didn't leave as much time for this stuff, some of which is time-saving for development in the long run until two years ago, when we hired our programming assistant, Dern. Thanks to his efforts, the game is now more optimized, less buggy, and has some really neat features that we hope improves the overall experience - and from your comments, a lot of you really like how things are coming together, and we couldn't do it without your support.

We've also been adding more unique sounds to the game to make it more immersive, courtesy of our composer and sound designer, A Complete Spiral. And we've just hired another animator, Red, to help out Alis and our other animator, Lemon, who's come down with a case of Baby. This wasn't meant to be a post about the team, but they've been really helpful in making ToA bigger and better. We have been thinking more seriously recently about voice acting, and we may add an optional voice pack for the game at some point - if you have access to the feature survey, be on the lookout for votes related to that sometime soon!
If there's interest, we might dive into our roadmap a bit more deeply, but for now, here's a roadmap for ya of what's to follow:
  • Last town/camp backgrounds animated
  • Map generation and map asset finalization, along with an optimization pass
  • New towns (along with new quests)
  • Companion system (will be used for Evoker's demons as well)
  • Quest log
  • Pervert screen organization
  • Battle AI personalization (per character)
  • Dungeons
  • Story mode buildout
  • Evoker mode
And various animation tasks
  • Attack/Hit animations
  • Erection animations
  • Expressions/Gestures
...as well as a bunch of UI cleanup, finalization, the usual content updates, and polish.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

timo103

Jun 17, 2018
What orc's training?
You can add things through save editing, like quest progress and possessing perks
Best way to save edit? I've been using cheat engine to boost stats but being able to tick triggers and stuff like that like in a lot of other games would be revolutionary for me.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
If someone could give me a step by step guide on how to grapple an opponent, I would be extremely grateful lol
It's done from the offensive stance and depends upon positioning and arousal level. A kneeling opponent can be grappled into performing oral if you're standing and have enough arousal, for instance. Wrestling is the standard type of grapple, performed from the offensive (yellow) stance, and once you're engaged the goal is to get into the dominant position. You'll see an indicator; if it moves toward the left it means you're losing while moving toward the right means that you're winning. While you're struggling you can force the opponent into a number of positions.

Not every opponent can be grappled. Some are too big or airborne.

Reactions: SupahPanda

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Best way to save edit? I've been using cheat engine to boost stats but being able to tick triggers and stuff like that like in a lot of other games would be revolutionary for me.
The savefiles are in .json file format so it's "human friendly" data set, because everything is rather simplified and not just a garbled mess of encrypted data, you can pretty much find everything spelled out in plain english.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
We have been thinking more seriously recently about voice acting, and we may add an optional voice pack for the game at some point - if you have access to the feature survey, be on the lookout for votes related to that sometime soon!
I'm very curious as to the general opinion for voice acting in this game. The way ToA is set kinda lends itself to cheesy yet enduring voice acting, but one could say that's much easier to imagine than to execute.

What I really wanna see is how they handle Hiro's voice, as I always imagined him to just outright sound like a ditzy girl.

Reactions: Twiton and MinXe

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I'm very curious as to the general opinion for voice acting in this game. The way ToA is set kinda lends itself to cheesy yet enduring voice acting, but one could say that's much easier to imagine than to execute.

What I really wanna see is how they handle Hiro's voice, as I always imagined him to just outright sound like a ditzy girl.
A bit between a ditzy girl and a shy guy, preferably voiced by an actual femboy that can sound girly so it fits even more

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes