Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know he is not the dev :rolleyes: ok thanks
No problem chief
With that said, can we get Bandit topping Black Knight for treating Hiro bad?
Dick from the Brigand is a treat though, she seems the sort to be selfishly protective of her favourite target, I imagine it being something far more :

Dark Knight: And now, with the Cum Spittoon out of the way... we can play-
Brigand: NOT YET!
Dark Knight: Huh?
Brigand appears from the brush, cracking her knuckles, as the Dark Knight cackles
Dark Knight: Oh my Dark Goddess! It's the cutpurse! What, was Kylira busy?!
The Brigand grits her teeth, rotating her shoulder to warm up
Dark Knight: Come on footpad, you can't be serious. With your Lewd Energy? You're no Demon...
Throwing her sword aside, the Brigand fastens her gloves
Dark Knight: ... You're no Villain...
Tossing her shield as well, the Brigand cricks her neck
Dark Knight: ... And you're certainly no Hero. You're just...
The Champion of Demonkind sneers
Dark Knight: ... Human.
Brigand finally speaks up, with a malicious grin of deranged determination
Brigand: Yea? Well ye know what? Fuck Demons, fuck Heroes an' FUCK YOU!
Reeling her fist back, closing the distance in the span of a blink
Brigand: GUT-
Brigand is suddenly crouched below the rarely startled Knight
Brigand: -CHECK!
Hiro winces as his fellow Twin-Tailed rival lets out a vicious groan of pain, her entire first, second and final wind being knocked out by one brutal punch to the abdomen. Even an apparently immortal demon still needs their bodily functions, as shown by the Dark Knight falling to her knees and proceeding to lay on her side, making weak rasping sounds as she remembers how to cycle oxygen

Reactions: Featherd

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If I remember correctly, it's something related to converting all, or at least most, of the characters in-game into futas. I'm unsure on what characters would be 'de-futanized' if you disabled it, but I recall seeing a 'male' version for the Ogre.
From what i remember, it only changes the ogre and the innkeeper as of now, but maybe it changed, i always have it on since i'm a huge ladycock fan :sneaky:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Cat Prone.gif

Hayyooo, new monthly!
Some fantastic stuff for you guys in this month's update, between the Catgirl Pronebone animation Alis did that we're extremely proud of, with tons of variation and expressing the personality of our lovely Cait the Catgirl, to the Bunny (Puca) Facesitting art which is very appealing, the cute Generic Makeout art for Hiro, and the spicy Reverse Cowgirl animation for Hiro as well! We've also got the Dullahan Marriage ending, which has proven a fan favorite, new and expanded scenes for the catgirl and bunny, and some new cool features - the Options screen is less cluttered now so we have room for more options, we've added rich text and text effects, and we've got support for animations syncing with sound, including, eventually, the possibility of voiceover work as well!
The writing work has kept apace, but it's been a bit too scattered - hopefully things will come together this month and we'll have some nice, juicy updates on the writing side of things. We're nearly done with both the Minotauress Extended Ending and the Werewolf Extended Ending, along with some new work for both of those characters, and I'll be starting on the Mermaid Marriage ending. Hopefully I can get to the new companion stuff and story mode as well, but it's been a challenge.
For now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I love the art in this one, and over all the insane event's, and crazy story line.

I actually only have one complaint, and it is a very personal one. I wish I could resize the window to what ever size I wanted.

The default resolution's just don't suit my need's, the window is either to small or it cover's up my entire desk top.

(I am sorry for saying this, and repeating my desire for that feature. I guess it must be hard to give freedom to the window size in Java, but I would sure like to have that ability.)

Reactions: Twiton

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
I love the art in this one, and over all the insane event's, and crazy story line.

I actually only have one complaint, and it is a very personal one. I wish I could resize the window to what ever size I wanted.

The default resolution's just don't suit my need's, the window is either to small or it cover's up my entire desk top.

(I am sorry for saying this, and repeating my desire for that feature. I guess it must be hard to give freedom to the window size in Java, but I would sure like to have that ability.)
maybe you should buy a bigger desk id this one is too small and gets covered fully.

you can buy big simple desks for like 60money at ikea or jysk

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Howdy, Its been a while since I've checked in on this game. I was going through some of the bunny stuff and noticed a purity requirement. Does anyone know if there are more purity or dignity requirement scenes...?

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes