negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
And to another topic, has anyone else had the problem of trying to open up inventory/character screen with keyboard?
I've had this problem for 3 latest versions, when i use I or C, the screen that's supposed to appear just flashes and disappears instantly, using the buttons with mouse on UI does still work and also the scenes are just stuttering heavily when skipping through the text, these problems arose around the time of the "rich text" upgrades.
Tried an older version and it works just fine, both of these problems have appeared on part 3 weeklies.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.47.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

forkranger

Feb 14, 2018
Just curious, how often do the uploads in the OP get updated? That version looks to be about a month old currently, unless I'm just confused.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Just curious, how often do the uploads in the OP get updated? That version looks to be about a month old currently, unless I'm just confused.
There are weekly and monthly uploads, that java file is the weekly and you can just replace the old .jar with that one every week.
If you still have problems understanding, just read THE BIG YELLOW TEXT found in the OP.

Reactions: forkranger

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
And to another topic, has anyone else had the problem of trying to open up inventory/character screen with keyboard?
I've had this problem for 3 latest versions, when i use I or C, the screen that's supposed to appear just flashes and disappears instantly, using the buttons with mouse on UI does still work and also the scenes are just stuttering heavily when skipping through the text, these problems arose around the time of the "rich text" upgrades.
Tried an older version and it works just fine, both of these problems have appeared on part 3 weeklies.
Use a mouse, Grandpa. :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: Huffledrunk
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes