taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well I hope if they do the voice things they give feminine voice to the androgynous characters, I don't want them sounding like Darth Vader (I do like James Earl Jones voice though.)

(And yeah, I know it is a personal request, I am sorry.)

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well I hope if they do the voice things they give feminine voice to the androgynous characters, I don't want them sounding like Darth Vader (I do like James Earl Jones voice though.)

(And yeah, I know it is a personal request, I am sorry.)
I could go with JEJ voicing the Dark Knight. :LUL:

Reactions: Twiton and taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Same. Bad voice acting will just take me out of it.
Yeah, I normally have sound off in this game, and many other Adult type games of this nature.

I remember at least one of the early ejaculation one's in this game were to me, personally very much a turn off.

I did say personally, it was very masculine sounding, I am sure many like that so this is not a put down to those that do, but for me personally it was disturbing. <<< Note the for me.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Yeah, I normally have sound off in this game, and many other Adult type games of this nature.

I remember at least one of the early ejaculation one's in this game were to me, personally very much a turn off.

I did say personally, it was very masculine sounding, I am sure many like that so this is not a put down to those that do, but for me personally it was disturbing. <<< Note the for me.
Masculine sounding sound of butter being churned.

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
There's been a few VAs that voiced Hiro in animated stuff, comes to mind, they did VA for
interesting fact I didn't know that 555ECAA1-BB2B-46E2-9F88-E9C15E56FF7B.jpeg
although it could be better.

Dec 15, 2023
There is a way to make the dialog box to not override the bottom of the background image? Im aware you can hide the dialog box, but i want to both read the dialog and see the image at same time.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
There is a way to make the dialog box to not override the bottom of the background image? Im aware you can hide the dialog box, but i want to both read the dialog and see the image at same time.
You probably will need to find the dialogue windows file and replace with transparent image so it shows nothing

Dec 15, 2023
You probably will need to find the dialogue windows file and replace with transparent image so it shows nothing
found those images at "ui/encounters", but replacing didnt changed the game after all. Perharps because the image used is inside the .jar file. Im surprised no one ever complained about the lack of options to reduce/reposition UI

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
found those images at "ui/encounters", but replacing didnt changed the game after all. Perharps because the image used is inside the .jar file. Im surprised no one ever complained about the lack of options to reduce/reposition UI
You can do that with translation packs actually. Replace the file with new one amd choose a new language to apply the change

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes