Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Trudy bug is back, when she buffs your strength in battle it stays after battle and each time she does it stacks, thus giving you 1+ strength per fight, which is... very op.

Something odd I noticed that I hadn't seen before, you can no longer do magic stuff as a rogue it seems. I have spect into magic on my rogue and still can't access the magic menu, and I also don't earn any magic crystals on every level up, which makes upgrading gear almost impossible... I hope this is a bug too, cause I wanted to test the new upgraded plug stuff with the were wolf but can't really do that with a rogue for now.

Third thing, in the arena the naga and the spider both look like they are in the darkness of a cave without a torch, even though its in the arena where you can see them.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Trudy bug is back, when she buffs your strength in battle it stays after battle and each time she does it stacks, thus giving you 1+ strength per fight, which is... very op.

Something odd I noticed that I hadn't seen before, you can no longer do magic stuff as a rogue it seems. I have spect into magic on my rogue and still can't access the magic menu, and I also don't earn any magic crystals on every level up, which makes upgrading gear almost impossible... I hope this is a bug too, cause I wanted to test the new upgraded plug stuff with the were wolf but can't really do that with a rogue for now.

Third thing, in the arena the naga and the spider both look like they are in the darkness of a cave without a torch, even though its in the arena where you can see them.
You need perk Awakened to have access to Magic now. Mage has it by default, Thief doesn't. It also gives you soul crystals.

AronRods

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know how this game wasn't take down for it's bestiality content on patreon? Thought that was happening to others that had it. I know that Pure Onyx got pulled for less

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
My guess is their definition of bestiality doesn't include women with animal features. Bestiality is often relegated to straight up animals. Just having a dog cock and some puppy ears doesn't seem to warrant the same label, but I could be wrong.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
My guess is their definition of bestiality doesn't include women with animal features. Bestiality is often relegated to straight up animals. Just having a dog cock and some puppy ears doesn't seem to warrant the same label, but I could be wrong.
That would make sense but games are being taken down for simply displaying animalistic genitalia regardless of whether or not it's something like a centaur or a straight up horse.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know how this game wasn't take down for it's bestiality content on patreon? Thought that was happening to others that had it. I know that Pure Onyx got pulled for less
Patreon permits:
  • Sexual interaction between a human and a fictional mythological creature that is more humanistic than animal (i.e. anthropomorphic, bipedal and/or sapient).
So I think Weresluts and others are pretty okay. They're mostly human-like, and all pretty sapient. There's one art of beast out of bounds, but you won't ban a game for this unless there are many complaints. And who would complain?

What's more curious is this rule: Additionally, participants and characters must be able to give consent (i.e. not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs, hypnosis, blackmail). “Consensual non-consent” works, in which participants or characters engage in simulated non-consensual encounters, are not permitted.

So basically every time Hiro is losing, falls to his knees, and they do things to his poor anus, it's kinda sus for Patreon. But I guess that's too many profitable games to ban.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I think everyone's forgetting about the direcat. It probably hasn't been targeted just because it's a really minor part of a huge game.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes