negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
how do i fully restart the game? its been a long time since i last played so i want to restart but i cant find how
You'll need to Ḋ̶͓̮E̴͕͊L̷͔͆͘Ȇ̵̟T̵̻̥͐͊Ḛ̴͎̏̕ ̸̢̡̛̎F̸̥̼͑U̷͈̞͗C̶͖̈́K̷͚̲̉̅I̴͈̊̚ͅŃ̷̮̱G̵̠͊͌ ̷̬̰̏̆E̶̖͒͘V̵̥̬̆E̷͖͔͘͠R̵͖͋̕Y̷͉̳͝T̴̲̎H̵̲͈͆̓I̵̛̼̫̕N̵͚̒G̸̤͒͛ (or atleast the saves and the profile.json) in the TalesOfAndrogyny appdata folder, you can get to it from the ingame save menu, upper right corner has a button that opens it up for you.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

UrkaXTrudy1.gif

Hayyooo, new monthly!

This time around we've got the Werewolf x Catgirl (and x Hiro) art suite, which looks fantastic, along with the first new animation from our new animator Red, the Urka x Trudy animation, shown above, which also looks great, as well as the Town of Monsters now being animated, leaving the Camp as the only non-animated background (interactive or otherwise) in the game, until we add the new towns in. We've also got Hiro animated for his pregnant scenes where he strokes his belly contemplatively, and an expansion or addition of all those related scenes, as well as expansion of the Werewolf (particularly related to plugs) and the Minotauress ending.

We're also making some nice tech improvements that should be improving performance both on the higher end PCs and on the lower end performing phones - and we're still cleaning up the code to remove any existing logical bugs so we can tweak things how we want them and improve the play experience.

For now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.49
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is the "extended" werewolf ending the bitch one from the lowest level encounter? I didn't notice any major changes to that, but I guess expanded could mean three new sentences or a whole new sequence.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes