Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
by
yooo, thats poggers, i also know that someone else is doing the crossover with hiro, but I dont know who it is doing and with what char, but I did see it before the nayslayer's art of him doing this crossover
i know theres a lady dimitrescu one thats old,

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
yeah, still not working. thanks for atleast trying and not straight up shoving a "uhhh go read the instalation guide" answer, since this problem looks like it's not uncommon and still has no fixes. already tried deleting all files, downloading again, reinstalling java and checking the correct version, etc etc. it was a good run but it looks like my playtime is over. It was a good game, a really really good game, but i'll have to let it rest for now, or atleast until an actual fix appears.
There's no need for java to run this game?

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
And here i've been playing this for few years without java installed, boy do i have an egg on my face...

From the "Marco part time job" comic made by Shadman.
ofcourse its from shadman, that dude got you covered with any nsfw meme material holy shit.

if something came to your mind as a meme, and is NSFW even by quarter of the grain of salt, shadman already did it.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes