NamelessHollow

Jul 5, 2021
There is no actual fix. No one else but you has this problem so it's quite uncommon.
that's the neat part, it isn't. If you search ''run'' on the search option in this same thread, you'll see a few people with the same problem, thing is that they didn't got answered i guess. It may be uncommon, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I'll keep trying to find a fix for whatever my problem is and see if it can help later somehow.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
that's the neat part, it isn't. If you search ''run'' on the search option in this same thread, you'll see a few people with the same problem, thing is that they didn't got answered i guess. It may be uncommon, but i'm sure i'm not the only one. I'll keep trying to find a fix for whatever my problem is and see if it can help later somehow.
Neat part is that most of those people has tried to install JAVA and then failed to launch the game. You don't need JAVA to run the game there is easier way to launch the game. Yes, in the past there has been updates that just crashes the game but Majalis has almost always made new update that fixes the launch problem.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Werewolf Catgirl Spitroast Catversion 3.png

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time we've got the Hiro Pregnancy animation, along with some expansion of those scenes, as well as new scenes for the werewolf, some previously inaccessible scenes with the goblin if you're her babymama and you've been on a date with her, and some fixes, as well.

Next up, from the survey we've got the Nurse Pegging art, and I'll be working on the mermaid extended ending!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Tried, still same error , tried a fresh install too and same error
Move the fresh install to C:/TalesOfAndrogyny and try from there. If that not work try updating GPU drivers.
After that I don't know. Could wait for Tuesday there will be a new monthly, with a fresh "Win" build.

Satima58

Aug 27, 2022
Hello, since the game information page is no longer working, please how do I get achievement points? Please suggest at least 6. Thank you for your efforts, guys.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hello, since the game information page is no longer working, please how do I get achievement points? Please suggest at least 6. Thank you for your efforts, guys.
By unlocking achievements :WeSmart:
But for realsies, , you're welcome.
PS: You get more points if you do them on Ironman mode.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.48.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
wheres my log.

Sigh, In case you dont know how to run jar files directly do
Bash:
java -jar TalesofAndrogyny.jar
If you're on windows, find the java executable (last I checked 3 years ago, it was called javaw.exe) then do javaw.exe -jar TalesofAndrogyny.jar

You can either move the .jar into the same folder with the executable OR expose javaw.exe into your system's PATH env var.

If game still crashes on java 17+, paste the output of the above command into a spoiler tag or use a pastebin.

4.40 star(s) 153 Votes