Jun 25, 2017
The endless mapping of the forest quest is extremely disorienting in my opinion. I cannot tell where I am particularly when I am running in circles.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Hmm. Not sure what I've got going on in my game. Avoided all contact with raiders, got to refugee town, took blacksmith job, stayed in inn till night, entered house, interacted with books, hid, went back to inn and stayed till morning, went to blacksmith, told him job went without issue, he then asks me if I want to shop or if I'm looking for a job. No quest completion, no pay.

Attaching a save file for this.

Reactions: masqetch

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
Hmm. Not sure what I've got going on in my game. Avoided all contact with raiders, got to refugee town, took blacksmith job, stayed in inn till night, entered house, interacted with books, hid, went back to inn and stayed till morning, went to blacksmith, told him job went without issue, he then asks me if I want to shop or if I'm looking for a job. No quest completion, no pay.

Attaching a save file for this.
All right, I checked the problem. If you first refuse to take the quest and then accept it, the quest giver does not know how much to pay and stops the dialogue, preventing the quest from finishing.
The next version will fix it, but if someone needs a fix right now, I'll attach a file that needs to be put in the Aselia\www\data.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for the quick response! No need - I'm not that far into the game and can just replay it up to the point of selecting the quest.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
By the way, how you draw your pictures and implement them in the game (scanning ? which format, etc...) ?

ironblaze

Feb 11, 2020
soooo ive gotten to following the mercs and then getting kicked outta their hidout now what? or is that it for .0526?"

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Hi, masqetch!

First of all - thank you for the game, spent already a couple of hours on it. (y)

I have a couple of questions:
1) do you have plans for some kind of gallery / reminiscence room in the future?
2) looks like found a bug in the mercs quest - after the delivery of supplies, given by one of the guys, I can`t talk with this Tisa girl. Kuga just repeats to talk with her, and that`s all.
3) I`ve done waitress job, blacksmith job, flower search quest, quest from witch, opened the underground, made a delivery for mercs.
That`s all for now *Insert commander Shepard ME meme*

Last edited:

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Cool game. Many hate RPGmaker here, but I find it charming in it’s own way. Hope you add some girl action as well, besides the hetero scenes.

masqetch

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, masqetch!

First of all - thank you for the game, spent already a couple of hours on it. (y)

I have a couple of questions:
1) do you have plans for some kind of gallery / reminiscence room in the future?
2) looks like found a bug in the mercs quest - after the delivery of supplies, given by one of the guys, I can`t talk with this Tisa girl. Kuga just repeats to talk with her, and that`s all.
3) I`ve done waitress job, blacksmith job, flower search quest, quest from witch, opened the underground, made a delivery for mercs.
That`s all for now *Insert commander Shepard ME meme*
Thank you for playing!

1) Gallery will be added, it's a necessary part of HRPG.
2) Must have forgotten to remove it from the dialogue. This quest has several different routes planned, but now it is not finished, it and another one will be finished and released within a week.
3) These are all quests at the moment, except that you can repeat the "Waitress Quest" with additional events.

Why does NPC harassment of a heroine happen only once per game? NPCs should do this at least once a day.
It was done for the sake of balance, to prevent the endless farm of stats. Because this isn't the first complaint about it, I'll change it in future updates.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
It was done for the sake of balance, to prevent the endless farm of stats. Because this isn't the first complaint about it, I'll change it in future updates.
While I was fairly sarcastic (perhaps the tone didn't translate well to text? If so, I'm sorry.), I wasn't necessarily complaining about the harassment only happening once.
I'm gonna put it this way, if you plan on making a specific interaction a one time only, you should make the player aware that the interaction is not gonna repeat itself. Having the NPC awkwardly cancel the dialog attempt only makes the player think that they've encountered a bug: "Help, I spoke to this one NPC once and now the dialog with him doesn't work, what did I break???", something like this. I, for one, thought it was a bug.

You don't necessarily have to change something to an exact opposite just because people whine about it. If you think the game will be better balanced over harassment only happening once, just make sure the player understands that the event is not supposed to repeat itself. Maybe upon trying to talk to the NPC Honda would say "I'm never gonna talk to this creep ever again!".

Perhaps with unlocking the ability to talk to them and be harassed again by them if her lewd stats are high enough for the sake of internal consistency. You are the developer and you are the one making the calls, not your audience. You should only make changes you feel necessary given the feedback.

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
ok im confused i did the forest job, the witch, the blacksmith and the bartender but when i talk to the captain the screen goes black nothing happens i speak tot he tavern and the quest of the letter repeats itself then i give it to the guard and he disspear the underground opens but i feel i enter in a wrong way what is going on

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
oh yes corrupt a girl to become slave/whore/slut/bitch type of game
can't wait to see where you will take this dev hopefully maledom and slavery all the way

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes